It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Vial - Martian Pest Microbes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Timing and order is everything when it comes to the prophecies written in the Book of Revelation AKA the Apocalypse. It lists a series of paradigms, like a plan for the formation of the Christian World. From the formation of the church in seven succeeding paradigms (seven letters), to the formation of the Empire equally listed in seven paradigms (seven seals), before it lists seven terrible paradigms of modern warfare and technology (seven trumpets) before it ends with God rewarding humanity with seven plagues to avenge seven-fold the murder of the Son of God. Here we see the four elements as aspects in God's vengeance: Terra - Earth (the pest), Aqua - Water (seas and rivers turn to blood), Ignis - Fire (the Sun, Darkness, Drought) and finally Aer - Air (utter destruction), before the book ends with a testament of the Aether - Spirit - of times beyond the fall of Babylon and the Beasts.

“Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God.”

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. [ESV] Revelation 16:1-2

If you have followed my trail here on ATS you might've noticed how I see all the prophecies/paradigms before Rev 15 fulfilled. That means we are waiting for God's final wrath, stuff that's been building up since Adam managed to open Pandora's box resulting in God cursing just about everything but himself and Adam. OK. Point taken. But notice how Adam wasn't cursed, for the Earth was cursed in his place:

“Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, ‘You shall not eat of it,’ cursed is the ground because of you; [...]” [ESV] Genesis 3:17

The word translated 'the ground' here is Heb. האדמה or "ha-Adama". This means 'the red earth', and God expelled Adam and his pregnant Eve from 'the Adama', which I understand to be planet Mars, the Red Earth, guarded by two angels Phobos and Deimos and the swinging with a swordlike retrograde motion when Earth pass on the inside. This hint to Adama's curse (Mars was destroyed because of mankind), brings this prophecy up to another level. Is there microbial life on mars capable of destroying whole planets, laying them waste? Or is the plague here human violence and war? Was Adama destroyed in an epic war to end all wars, after which Mankind fled down to Earth.

It can't be a coincidence that the Curse of Adama occurs just as humanity is about to re-colonise Mars or Adama. BTW. Mars also means Man, and Mars, as well as Apollo and Titans and the rest, it is names belonging to gods and Heroes in ancient Rome, Greece, Babylon and the rest of the Beast, well, they are all the same. Is this prophecy of the first vial a warning that if we return to the Adama God cursed, we will have to conquer some kind of pest-like bacteria in the process? Is Mars contagious?
edit on 13-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Could you develop on why you think Mars is "the Adama"?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Later, I have to fly here. But look up the word, it means Red Earth and is directly related to the name of Man Adam. Mars is a Red Earth and Mars also means Man. When God sent out Adam and Eve from the Adama Paradise, they had to wear special suits, and their escape didn't include a return option until Mankind would develop science allowing for the return, but I have to run.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Why do people always insist on taking this crap literally? And, also, why do people always insist on taking as truth texts that were written by man, are copies of copies, and no originals likely exist?

Then there are the countless interpretations of these stories. They are so vaguely written that anything can be twisted to get any idea to fit them. Which how they were designed to work I guess, much like horoscopes. Then theres the stupid reasoning about how only the enlightened can truly understand them an the unbelievers will not. Which of course strengthens the ignorance.

And as for your god waiting over 2000 years to avenge the death of his son by wiping out mankind. What an evil god you have. That is horrendous, beyond evil. Sure punish those who did it (if it even happened). But nobody alive had a single thing to do with anything that happened 2 millennia before their birth. What a # (rhymes with hunt).

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I give you a star and a flag because is an interesting theory that I think deserve to be discussed or listen to.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

This here is what, literal interpretation? If I was to take this prophecy literally, it would basically that of pouring out a glass of some undisclosed substance on the ground which would lead all people worshipping Greek heroes and Babylonian whores (hero and whore are actually the same word, isn't it funny how in feminine it means prostitute, while in masc. it means conquerer?). However, this is to me a clear reference to Adam and the curse of the Adama, the red earth, which I interpret as planet Mars. The reference to the pantheons, is a reference to our planets and moons, and NASA's spaceships normally named after these hoes and heroes.

So my (illiterate) literal interpretation of Rev 16:2 would be:
  • The earth in question is Mars
  • The beast reference is to space exploration
  • The plague involved may be radiation injuries connected to space travel or maybe even Martian microbes

• posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:22 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I should probably also mention that Gr. ἑπτὰ φιάλας "hepta phialas" (Rev. 16) means literally seven saucers. And the word translated 'poured out' is a funky word, Gr. ἐκχέετε "ekcheete". The corresponding Hebrew word in the Septuagint is שפך "shaphak", and in the NASB Translation it has the following occurrences:

cast (5), cast up a siege (1), dump (1), gushed (1), pour (34), poured (26), pouring (1), pours (5), raise (1), shed (29), shedding (5), sheds (2), slipped (1), throw (2).

Seven seraphs sending seven sacred saucers....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:15 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Utnapisjtim

That reminds me of the Sand Kings

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:30 AM
    link   
    As usual Utnapisjtim you bring great inspiration and qualty to ATS

SOme ideas I would like to throw around...

www.youtube.com...

The movie: Prometheus - Ridley Scott - opening scene – life-less sterile earth

The visiting alien engineer drinks something, he’s poisoned but at the same time his dna mixes with proto-dna in the water. And so begins the terraforming of the earth.

Mars could be the original earth where humanity came from according to some. The 5th planet was destroyed creating the asteroid belt…maybe destroying the life sustaining qualities of Mars. Impacts from 5th planet debris caused global climate change on Mars drying the planet or even changing its orbit. Humans from Mars escaped to Earth' terraforming it and mixing with the proto-humans. Could the Martians have been the Nephilim of Old Testament fame, and their offspring the current human race?

Ringmakers of Saturn – Norman R.Bergrun .
    what are these 80 mile long objects doing around Saturn – are they ringmakers or returning engineers – our “gods”

Heres an ATS thread about gigantic alien spaceships near Saturn
    ATS thread Sep,8 2007
    Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?
    www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

Who needs alien microbes from mars – theres a depopulation agenda already going on.

educate-yourself.org...

Alternative 2
    In order to preserve the 'best' of humanity when the supposed 'self-destruction' of the earth takes place around the year 2,000, the JASON Society proposed that a vast network of underground cities be built in order to secure living quarters for the chosen Illuminati elite, high level cooperative politicians, and selected military elements. Underground cities are also co-habitated by extraterrestrial alien groups that the secret government has made treaties with for technology exchange and human-alien hybrid breeding programs. The idea of the earth 'self destructing' around the turn of the century due to overpopulation was perhaps an early cover story for the justification of the underground cities. In the 1950's and 60's, the American public was led to believe that the contiuance of government, in the event of worldwide nuclear war, was a logical reason for undeground facilities, but we now know that the entire Soviet/American cold war and MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) scenario was an orchestrated Illuminati deception to bleed both Russian and American citizens of their wealth in order to finance black budget operations, secret technology developments, underground city construction, genetic engineering projects, time & space travel research, and anti-gravity, flying saucer spacecraft development. Another possible reason may have to do with information that the Illuminati obtained from aliens in 1947, following the Roswell crash. The aliens may have warned the secret government of the inbound trajectory of a huge planet named Nibiru, causing earthquakes, volcanoes, tidal waves, and earth movements of cataclysmic and Bibrical proportions. The American public, kept in the dark about these inderground construction plans, would have to fend for themselves on the surface when the Bad Times came (it's also possible that the inbound Nibiru/cataclysm scenario is (was) a disinformation ploy ).

Based on 1989 information, it was claimed that there were at least 75 underground cities in existence below the soil of America interconnected by high speed, frictionless trains called Maglev trains (Magnetic Levitation). The former Atomic Energy Commission had also constructed 22 seperate underground cities for their own use.(1) [Update: In 1995, Phil Schneider said that there were 129 underground cities and in May of 2001, Stewart Swerdlow, former mind controlled "Montauk Boy" , claimed that there now exists 133 underground cities in North America. Al Bielek also claims that there are many hundreds of underground cities and bases built worldwide]

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:28 PM
    link   
    a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Happy to please

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:17 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
    The word translated 'the ground' here is Heb. האדמה or "ha-Adama". This means 'the red earth', and God expelled Adam and his pregnant Eve from 'the Adama', which I understand to be planet Mars, the Red Earth, guarded by two angels Phobos and Deimos and the swinging with a swordlike retrograde motion when Earth pass on the inside. This hint to Adama's curse (Mars was destroyed because of mankind), brings this prophecy up to another level. Is there microbial life on mars capable of destroying whole planets, laying them waste? Or is the plague here human violence and war? Was Adama destroyed in an epic war to end all wars, after which Mankind fled down to Earth[...]?

Or are the seven vials the seven main challenges of space travel? That we as solar-system explorers will have to endure or challenge to overcome, in order to conquer other worlds, first with the NASA touching down on the Moon, and currently our scouting for re-conquering the Ha-Adama, the Red Ground, would that be planet Mars, mod. Heb. מאדים «Ma'diym».

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:13 PM
    link   
    Your theory makes some sense.. I do have a question.. If we originated from Mars, how did we get to Earth?

I suppose all we have to do is wait until they start colonizing Mars to see if there really is a deadly bacteria ready to take over. Until then, it's all speculation.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: blackmetalmist

Well, God apparently dressed them up in some weird cloathes before sending them past what I interpret to be Mars' (Eden) two moons (cherubim). Perhaps their vessel was named «Flaming Sword»?

top topics

join