It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trance channel alien communication

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I'm not embarrassed, it's the truth. People are SO content with their lives they don't care about what's happening in the world around them. They're giving up freedoms for security and this world is getting worse and worse.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: toxicspikes

Oh dear. People are happy without alien intervention. The horror!
Whatever shall we do?

Riddle me this....is these "aliens" are here to help everyone...why would they disrupt the lives of people who have found personal peace within this chaotic existence? Sounds to me like they don't have anyone's best interests at heart.

Let the sheep graze. Sheesh. It's not like shepherding is the only trade going on out there.

Personal peace, sure. But they are blinded by all of the entertainment that's put in front of them. They're content with just plodding on, aslong as they're minding their own business.

People are giving up freedoms for security, and like I just said in another post, this world is getting worse and worse.

We could stop all of the bad things going on in the world if only people would wake up and see the world for what it is. Or rather, the way the world is, how the world is run etc etc, how the world is controlled by corporations who DON'T have the people's best interests at heart, the elite who only want more and more money.

Flame me all you want, but people need to wake up. We need to unite and change this world and make it a better place.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I do not think people are generally content by any means ... but you are correct that many choose the easy option and go along with rather than question "Authority" ...
People are like sheep in that they require leadership ... but that should be by example and not the threat of intimidation and exiling by way of labelling ...

Those with real courage stand forward and speak their truth in the face of hostility ...

Where is a leader of real integrity and honour ...

Some look to "Heavens" for intervention yet the leader they require is within them if they have the courage to look
edit on 11-2-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

No...I agree to an extent.

There are some folks out there who are so unaware of the damage their actions inflict on various ecosystems.

Everything from litterbugs to folks with too much money and too much free time decimating the landscape of anyplace they chance to pass through. It's irritating and makes me exceedingly angry when they show up in my small town.

All they see is opportunities to "develop the area" and their attendant entourages can really put a serious buzz-kill on an otherwise nice day. They're like insects in a manner of speaking....driven by a singular desire and damn the consequences of their actions.

I was referring more to those individuals who are content with a simple life and simple things...like staying at home and watching the Netflix for hours on end. They aren't using gas. They aren't cluttering the roadways. They're just content with a few material goods and to be left the hell alone.

Those "other people" who can't be satisfied no matter how much they own because they're Full Blown Black Hole Unconscious Consumers and have no insight into the basic effects of causality....yeah. They tend to get my goat as well. Trust me.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Bashar's stuff is awesome! So entertaining. Do you think if I roll my eyes in the back of my head and talk in a higher pitch, followers will pay for my trip to Japan?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Make yourself completely vulnerable so some entity can take over your body.

What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Make yourself completely vulnerable so some entity can take over your body.

What could possibly go wrong?

S+
Oooo, now that was cruel and way tooooo close to the truth. ROFL.

All it takes is one (unrepentant) raphah (daemon) to be drifting through the bad neighborhood (Earth) and the summoner (meat puppet) will be possessed in seconds by a real nasty 'alter'.

They wouldn't even know what hit them until its too late.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I do a lot of meditating/channeling and journal writing what my mind perceives in 'trance' states.

Now, I'm of a bit more grounded frame of mind than some of my colleagues who participate in the same sorts of thought experiments as I do. They like myself, are prone to experiment with awareness - ghost hunting, magical ritual and the results of such, evp recording, remote viewing self-tests with controlled groups of friends. Celestine prophecy workbooks to unlock the psychic blocks in ones own mind. Sky gazing to chance seeing a UFO or perhaps an angel or dragon or something in cloud shapes. That sort of stuff. Fun stuff.

What I've notice in my 39 years here in life, is there are two sorts of people who dabble in the shadows and try to unveil the hidden.

Either, One - They are cognizant - aware that all that they perceive and all that they experience could stem from our own consciousness or even a group collective consciousness... and that the Earth itself might react to us with it's own consciousness in very high strange events...

Or, Two - Are convinced we can't give ourselves enough credit and there has to be 'other' beings involved

This is ancient but consistent stuff guys. You all muddle around and knock it around and act like it's new and not important. That you aren't not just suppose to leave these people be - to work out their passions and purpose and in time disseminate it to us in whatever way they feel comfortable. Whether they come forward as a Bashar or Jesus or Joan of Arc, or they write a book that becomes important, or mathematical equation that changes science, or a cutting edge movie director with a kick butt movie that creates a social movement.. These people are the ones who change the world. Not the average assimilated joe blow who just rides the waves though life in their own little bubble universe. They are not going to change the world - just maintain the one built so far. Not disparaging either or - mind you - we need all kinds of people to propel us forward.

So just leave them alone. The dreamers, the channelers, the kooks and mad scientists and quacks. I mean leave them alone so long as they aren't harming anyone. LOL. Why does anyone feel a need to interrupt or correct another persons creative process - just because you don't understand it anyways? So what if they thinks it's a being directing them and giving them this special gift or knowledge - whatever it is. What the hell is wrong with that anyway? We frickin teach that ideology in every religion across the globe!

Is it us or something 'else'? I don't know. But what I do know - is that all the important people history still bothers to reckon their story to us with - didn't interrupt that process within themselves. They followed that inner voice, that passion, that driving purpose and need to create and change the world. Whether they felt is was they themselves, or an alter ego, or God or Aliens or Angels guiding their hand - they all listened to those inner voices. To that secret, unknown knowledge locked within themselves, waiting to burst forward into the world and change it - forever.

It's the stuff of legend and people want to suppress it, chemically lobotomize it, ridicule it -

CdT

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Well said ...

It is up to each individual to discern what is true and what is false ...

Therefore ... the things I write are my own opinion/s and yet that statement is not entirely true ...
There are very few who I trust ... yet I do trust a few ... not out of blind faith but born of experience and their "Track record"

One such person (now passed on) was my greatest teacher ... a channeller .. though she described herself as a "Scribe"
She started by asking a question "What ails the world" and what she received was expansive yet highly controversial

In explaining how all this happened to her ...
She was a highly successful and fair minded business woman ... she did not suffer fools
Yet being the person she was/is ... she was not content with her own success and wanted to know how she could aid others.

The old saying "Ask and you shall receive" happened for real
She gathered a few close friends who trusted her and whom she trusted and began a life changing venture ... not only for herself but also those around her ...

At first she would hold informal meetings with those close to her ... in which they were invited to ask any question ... She would always give an answer ... sometimes not what the person wanted to hear but never the less always thought provoking leading to more questions ...

I will not bore you with all the ins and outs of what she wrote ... only to say this
... She eventually took on the Higher Intelligence she had been a scribe for ... not in a way of "Possession" ... Which I do not believe is possible unless one has been brain washed ... but in a way of opening up the channel to her own Higher Intelligence ... This we all can do but very few do that ...

In concluding ... We each are linked to our own Higher Intelligence ... Non need the assistance of a Priest or any other such Charlatan ... Yet we each meet people in our lives that are true teachers ... sometimes we do not recognise this fact ... only in retrospect ...

Higher Intelligence runs through all things and governs the Universe ... we are part of that and everything we need to know is available to us through our own efforts/intention ... we can know things which logic could never know ... But the nature of Higher Intelligence is to provide us with what we require to fulfil our purpose for being on Earth

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Ok, GOT it! Thanks...

Except that "they" and others ARE causing some harm (depending on how you define the term) to others by perpetuating a lie. Among many other things: anxiety, wasted time, false hope, insincerity, misplaced idealism, devolution, counter-productivity, etc.

I'm not disagreeing with your premise, only your inferred conclusions.

Other than this, I respect your right to explore the nethers as you wish - indeed share with us what you may find.

Just don't lie to us, promote a false agenda under false pretenses, or fabricate an experience with the ulterior motive of personal profit or self-aggrandizement.

What you are discovering and experiencing may be wonderful and enlightening and worthwhile and altruistic. We're happy for you.

Making up and widely distributing an alien channeling story is NOT the same thing. It betrays our trust. It demeans our search for the real truth. It insults our intelligence and our progress (irrespective the miniscule amount of each we may possess).

Do you see the difference?

Carry on, my friends...

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

But that's just the thing. I don't know that they are lying. Or simply misconstruing the truth. Or misinterpreting it. Or if there really are other non-human intelligent beings around us and manipulating and changing the world through us. I don't know the answers to those questions. I'd be lying if I said I did. Those channelers who claim external contact - may have a clearer and more focused process than I do and they are certain of who and what and where this information is coming from.

My idea of what it is - may very well be wrong.

I'm more comfortable with believing it's me.Higher consciousness. Higher intelligence. Untapped potential. Perhaps group consciousness reacting quantum-ly with will and intent and consciousness. When I see a UFO - is that external - or is that me causing a reaction from the earth's consciousness? Is it collective, group energy that is focused right there in the sky and blip - there it is - my husband and I both see it. Can anyone else? It it a shared, consciousness telepathy thing? Is it all frequency and vibration: uniquely interconnected with not just ourselves and others - but animals, plants, flowers, our food - the very water and ocean itself. That's more comfortable for me. To believe. To make sense of it all. I prefer that's the answer.

Because the other possibility - is absolutely frightening. If religion is not a lie - and external beings are able to telepathically manipulate, implant ideas - shape the world into whatever they want really... abduct us - possess us - experiment on and manipulate us. That's a little scary. But - is it possible? It could be. I don't know. There are plenty of people with experiences who swear it it so - and countless religions that hint at the same theories. It all points to the possibility that we aren't alone. So I can't discount it out of hand. I just can't.

I'd rather Glenda the good Witch be right though - and it be in us. "The power was with you all along, my dear." That all we need to understand is within us and our interactions with the world and each other, that - that is the answer. The key to the mystery.

Here's to hope.

CdT

<< 1   >>

join