It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace in our times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

This world has never known peace. Not all of us, at the same time, and for the same reasons. I dont think we will ever see it totally. Not even in our future grand-childrens time.

We have to disolve the differences in races, politics, religions and belief systems 1st and become as "one"-the Human Race.

We've never had it, are far from it, and it doesnt look good for the world as a "whole" to agree on everything at the same time.

And for peace to happen...it would need to.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thank you so much for putting so much time and effort into writing this thread!

Your sincere hopes for peace as well as your clear understanding and nonpartisan appraisal of the situation as a whole have really made an impression on me, and I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate everything you've written here...

It was very interesting to learn the 'process' for the nuclear codes and about the underground bunkers...as well as how the Russian 'mindset' is in regard to insuring survival of Russia's people (I wonder at times whether the U.S. even cares about the well being of it's citizens anymore)..

I really enjoyed learning about the Russian's appreciation for the art and culture of the west.

You seem a very openminded and generous hearted soul - maybe if there were more people like you in the world, we wouldn't even have to worry about the possibility of WW3...

I'm going to check out your profile now and find some other things you've written!

edit on 11-2-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I never saw the situation in the Ukraine leading to WW 3 in the first place.
No I don't think the world will ever know peace as long as there are people in want.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thank you for your kind words! Well you may check my threads of Fatima.

May be it is a time for the pope to tell us the entire truth of Fatima. Not only the part concerning martyrdom of the church (hopefully cancelled). But also the part that will give the role of Russia for the entrance of the "era of peace" depending on its conversion to God. What could be secret in today's world that everything is suggested and much revealed on internet?

I put that thread in "prophecies" because of that. Of course, others will see in a possible era of betterment of humanity the long waited and feared antichrist. But if it lasts for long without any chips etc, then should we acknowledge God's ways are higher than hours, and may be we didn't comprehend prophecy the way some mega-preachers think they did? Steve Quayle, Tom Horn and others have tons of arguments on the other side. But they may be just wrong about time.

Hope today's signatures on peace document will be fulfilled and that is the first important step towards a new era. We don't have to have the Apocalypse tomorrow, unless most of us want it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join