It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is exactly how and why Social Justice Warriors are poisoning humanity.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

I guess that I and American-philosopher replied before you came back to the OP and added your views in your EDIT.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yet when I answered you the edit had not yet happened.

That took place hours later on the advice of someone not just looking for a fight.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

A fight? You are suggesting I was looking for a fight? Interesting. What leads you to that assumption?
But of course, here, I am assuming that you mean that,I, was looking for a fight.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

It's a reasonable assumption given your demeanor thus far.
I honestly would love to be proven wrong though.
The simple fact that I stated that I agree with the video is stating my thoughts.
Sorry this is not to your liking.
Good thing I'm not looking to please you.

And at anyrate, I'm going to drop this tangent.
Since by discussing percieved motivation I am currently breaking the rules.
Chastise me in whatever way makes you feel better and move along.
Or surprise me and review the material provided and follow it with a honest dialogue on the subject.
It's up to you.
The latter, I'll happily respond to.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm a feminist but i cant watch the video to give a point of view, anybody have a breakdown of the main points?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Read this if you want and don't if you don't

I don't know you and you don't know me. Right? I have no idea about what you like or don't like other than in your original post you say ONLY that you agree with the video. You then offer NO insight as to what the video relates to. Correct?

Now I also know that ATS frowns on slapping up a video and offering no comment or description of the content. Correct?

You then say

Civil discussion welcome.

I had begun to view your video and after several minutes still had no idea about what it was you were posting about

I replied

Civil discussion? Ok you start. What do you think?

You offer nothing but a two hour video and I considered my request quite civil.

You then came replied with this

Um?
I already said what I think in the OP?

I reread your OP and saw that you had edited the original version and added some content and comment so I replied with this.

I guess that I and American-philosopher replied before you came back to the OP and added your views in your EDIT.

Here I explain how I missed your edited comments to explain my original reply.
You then replied with

Yet when I answered you the edit had not yet happened.

That took place hours later on the advice of someone not just looking for a fight.

How am I to know when the OP was edited? All I know is that for the first hour or so, others were also in the dark as to what you were posting about. And again your first reply to me was that you had stated your opinions, which I re-iterate now, you had not at that time.

But then you say that I am looking for a fight, and I was stunned. I had made no comment that I might consider uncivil yet somehow you had taken my words in this manner.

Then you demean my demeanor. First you say I am looking for a fight, which I was not, and then you demean my demeanor and you know what? Now you have my dander up a bit.

You then make an attempt to dismiss me from this dialogue by claiming a desire to stay within the rules as set forth by ATS , which I may point out, had little bearing on your thoughts when putting up your OP.

So now, I will be done with it.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Not going to.
Gotcha.
Bye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join