It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cesar Millan: Viva Las Vegas (TV Special)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm definitely going to watch this show, but I wanted to let you all know about it in case you want to watch it, too. Especially if you're having some behavioral or training issues with your dog, it might be very educational.

“Cesar Millan: Viva Las Vegas,” recorded live during his most recent U.S. tour. It premieres on Nat Geo WILD on Friday, February 20th at 9:00 p.m. Eastern and 8:00 p.m. Central.

Cesar Millan: Viva Las Vegas

This special kicks off his new season of Cesar 911, which premieres the following Friday. (Video at link)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I'm definitely going to watch this show, but I wanted to let you all know about it in case you want to watch it, too. Especially if you're having some behavioral or training issues with your dog, it might be very educational.

“Cesar Millan: Viva Las Vegas,” recorded live during his most recent U.S. tour. It premieres on Nat Geo WILD on Friday, February 20th at 9:00 p.m. Eastern and 8:00 p.m. Central.

Cesar Millan: Viva Las Vegas

This special kicks off his new season of Cesar 911, which premieres the following Friday. (Video at link)

Dang! Makes me wish I had cable! With it being a NatGeo, hopefully Netflix will carry it eventually I will be able to watch it then. I watch a lot of NatGeo on Netflix.

join