It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever seen a Cat do THIS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
How lazy is this? ..... and definitely not without it's charm.

edit on 2/7/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Boooo..... I can't watch it in my country.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Cute, and no, never saw a cat do just that. Sometimes the only way to get the household's two dogs to eat is to push their bowls to them as they lay on their cushions, then they kind of lean their heads over the bowls and pick out pieces of meat. More often than not though they just walk up to their bowls and dig in, but sometimes they need to be tempted.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Here's a gif for you.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Must be a Roman Emperor cat...

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa

Here's a gif for you.

Why thank you. Much obliged I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Can you see the gif? (Thanks Neysa!)... if not, I will describe it for you.

OH, nvm, I see you can. : )
edit on 2/7/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Cats are so good at saving energy. Makes you wonder what that energy goes to, and then that weather changes and they go nuts and you know.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Cats are so good at saving energy. Makes you wonder what that energy goes to, and then that weather changes and they go nuts and you know.

Mine were good about sleeping in the bathroom sink with the faucet on a teeny drip into their mouth to get their water supply. LOL Lazy buggers. My dad, if he wanted to torment them, would turn the water up higher when they turned their heads to get their body wet to watch them run. LOL He usually only did it if he needed the sink to shave in the morning and he was frustrated. In a house 7 cats, he was quite patient with them, but now and then he had enough. LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

Thanks it is wonderful, reminds me of my father-in-law. I wondedr where puss learned such laid-back behaviour at grub time.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
lol Oh yea.. the cat looks cool and laid back n'all but has anyone mentioned to it that eating while laying can cause heartburn?

I bet not!

Reckless behaviour is what that is.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

The worst is when they learn from each other.

When we first started with cats, we had one who refused to drink out of anything other than a dripping bathtub. He would sit and wait for you to turn on the bathtub faucet, and if you came into the bathroom and the faucet wasn't dripping, he would yowl at you until you turned it on for him.

The thing is that he taught our other two cats that the bathtub was the best and only place to get drinks. So we went to three cats that would only drink out of the bathtub faucet from one.

We tried everything to train back to other water sources, every gadget, every free flowing water fountain gizmo, everything.

Then when AC passed on, we felt like maybe we had it under control. The instigator was gone, and we could get the others back to normal water sources ... BIG MISTAKE. See by then, the other two elderly cats were set in their ways and the young female who had recently adopted us had also learned that the bathtub was where the water was at. So we still had three cats drinking out of the bathtub.

Even after the two elderly cats had passed, Missy still drinks from the bathtub, and by now, she has taught Peeps and Teddy that the bathtub is the only place to drink. I think we are just up a creek and doomed to have every cat we will ever own drinking out of our bathtub and silently (or not so silently) staring daggers at us until we turn the drip on for them.

edit on 7-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Anyafaj

The worst is when they learn from each other.

When we first started with cats, we had one who refused to drink out of anything other than a dripping bathtub. He would sit and wait for you to turn on the bathtub faucet, and if you came into the bathroom and the faucet wasn't dripping, he would yowl at you until you turned it on for him.

The thing is that he taught our other two cats that the bathtub was the best and only place to get drinks. So we went to three cats that would only drink out of the bathtub faucet from one.

We tried everything to train back to other water sources, every gadget, every free flowing water fountain gizmo, everything.

Then when AC passed on, we felt like maybe we had it under control. The instigator was gone, and we could get the others back to normal water sources ... BIG MISTAKE. See by then, the other two elderly cats were set in their ways and the young female who had recently adopted us had also learned that the bathtub was where the water was at. So we still had three cats drinking out of the bathtub.

Even after the two elderly cats had passed, Missy still drinks from the bathtub, and by now, she has taught Peeps and Teddy that the bathtub is the only place to drink. I think we are just up a creek and doomed to have every cat we will ever own drinking out of our bathtub and silently (or not so silently) staring daggers at us until we turn the drip on for them.

We had a calico who determined she was too good for the sink, the tub was where it was at! More water at the basin. Well one day my stepmother filled the tub to take a bath and walked out to get something. I know you know where this is going, don't you?
Patches jumped into the tub with glee to get her drink and proceeded to get a right good soaking! Oh the holy terror! She jumped out of the tub and ran through the house soaking everything in her path looking for a good place to hide while letting everyone know just how angry she was that someone violated her water space!
We were dying of course. She was spitting mad, but we were dying. We managed to get her and towel her dry and she hid behind the cable box giving us dirty looks the rest of the day. She decided to thank us for drying her in her usual manner, vomiting all over the cable box. Oy! (Oh yeah, she was a hair ball vomiter. Nailed almost everything in the house including the stove pilot light once. Don't ask! LOL)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's really kinda cute though. : )

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

And I thought the lazy generation only applied to humans. Maybe this cat is learning his laziness from his family surroundings.

top topics

join