It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview?????????..Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'll make this short and sweet.....if i were intervieing an alien would i not make it more clear...its so dark and shady...can hardly see anything...and thiers no sound..i think its some pathetic hoax..anyone with enough logic would relize that this interview if it were fake would be viewed by many high level security personal hence they would make it better to view..this is like watching a ballob bobbing its head at night.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I've got an interview with Rick Baker, the most famous and respected make-up and anamatronics artist in hollywood.

He watched the footage and was not impressed at all. This is a quote of what he said.

"It's definately a puppet. We can do better. We HAVE done better!"

That pretty much laid it to rest for me and it should for you as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I too consider it to be a (poor) fake.

BUt not for the reasons you say.

You say anyone with enough logic would take it to be fake but I dont think you have thought this through.

Firstly, it is a very poor copy but IT IS a copy, the footage we see could have been copied a thousand times for all we know, each time making the picture poorer and poorer.

Then you comment on the light in the room, well, people on this board (as far as I know) only have 2nd hand information about aliens to go off, we really dont know anything for fact, therefor we should never expect anything from an alien species, what I mean is, there could be a very good possibility that it is dark because the Alien has very very sensitive eyes and the light is lowered for the beings comforst more than Humans viewing pleasure. Know what i mean.

That said though, I am nothing lower than 100% sure that this is as fake as fake can faking be!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
G`day sports.

First off any chance of getting rid of this thread as someone did n`t reply to the first one properly? (why start anew thread when there a perfectly good one going already????)

Secondly it seems you are all saying its fake because
"this is as fake as fake can faking be!"

There does not seem to be much coherent reasoning behind what any of you are saying. none of you are privy to military protocol for interviewing aliens, so how are you able to determine that the circumstances are wrong (be it silent, behind glass or anything)???

*I too consider it to be a (poor) fake.*

Well fair enough but why?? You go from attack to defense without any proper justification of either.

I think this is one of the better cases for examination.
The variables involved are beyond your ability to verify. The only way I can see this be discounted is through expert knowledge of film or photo which anyone has yet to do. And I`ve been to many sites and this is one of the only ones I`ve yet to see be seriously discounted

And to the person who said "we can make puppets better" all I`ll say, is could you make a living breathing puppet foam at the mouth so well (in this day and age the answer is only yes but when you can do something does n`t mean to say you have)?

new topics

top topics

join