It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes Jury Candidate Released After Pulling Hair Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
What chaps my hide is I'm not "fit" for Jury Duty due to my mental health status.

What's even more ironic, is the Holmes Case is right in line with my field of psychological studies.

Takes a nutcase to understand a nutcase.

I'd gladly serve on this jury were I able....and yes, I'd weigh the evidence presented accordingly without bias.

I'd be right with you in the jury room.

I'd LOVE to hear what the defense is going to present. Seriously, MK Ultra your honor. He didn't do it!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

MK isn't really cut and dried. There still remains much to be considered about the kids psychological status. If he was into using psychoactives and various drugs, he may have MK'ed himself by fixating on his anger and aggression towards the school that basically laughed him out of participation.

The mind is a very powerful tool....I learned some nasty things about myself, but also how not to fixate on the anger and rage aspect. Long term, it doesn't do any good for oneself or one's community.

If he had intense rage towards the system that mocked him, it's highly likely he simply lost his proverbial mind under the influence of his own self-created psychological manifestations.

It simply doesn't make sense that this was a Black Op...nothing can be gained from killing random civilians indiscriminately. The amount of planning and data required to take out selected targets would have been enormous and astronomical odds. Not to mention the fact that most service members would have serious ethical qualms about participation in such a senseless killing of innocents.

Say what you like about the Military Industrial Complex - but they don't run operations of this nature for fun and giggles.

I also fail to see any ritual aspect to it.

edit on 2/5/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity, added minor point

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

MK isn't really cut and dried. There still remains much to be considered about the kids psychological status. If he was into using psychoactives and various drugs, he may have MK'ed himself by fixating on his anger and aggression towards the school that basically laughed him out of participation.

The mind is a very powerful tool....I learned some nasty things about myself, but also how not to fixate on the anger and rage aspect. Long term, it doesn't do any good for oneself or one's community.

If he had intense rage towards the system that mocked him, it's highly likely he simply lost his proverbial mind under the influence of his own self-created psychological manifestations.

It simply doesn't make sense that this was a Black Op...nothing can be gained from killing random civilians indiscriminately. The amount of planning and data required to take out selected targets would have been enormous and astronomical odds. Not to mention the fact that most service members would have serious ethical qualms about participation in such a senseless killing of innocents.

Say what you like about the Military Industrial Complex - but they don't run operations of this nature for fun and giggles.

I also fail to see any ritual aspect to it.

(I was actually just joking on the MK. I remember after it occurred coming in here and it was just ALL over some of the boards, the news articles, his dad worked for them conspiracy, yada yada, so it was a humorous attempt. I hit a wall. Sorry.) It's a dartboard, you win some, you lose some.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Sorry...hard to gauge humor sometimes on board.
My bad.
It's all good.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Sorry...hard to gauge humor sometimes on board.
My bad.
It's all good.

I know what you mean. I've done it myself a time or two. LOL

Thank you for your forgiveness. Now I can sleep soundly tonight! (Otherwise it would just be toss and turn as usual.) LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

For what it's worth, I would hate being on a high profile jury. I would be stressed out and overly anxious if they selected me, I'd be thinking of ways to get out of it. I'd rather sit in twenty "boring" traffic cases than one.

I have a feeling plenty of people feel the same as I do, especially if they suffer from social anxiety disorder or otherwise just dislike the idea of having the eyes of a nation on them.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManiShuck
a reply to: Cuervo

For what it's worth, I would hate being on a high profile jury. I would be stressed out and overly anxious if they selected me, I'd be thinking of ways to get out of it. I'd rather sit in twenty "boring" traffic cases than one.

I have a feeling plenty of people feel the same as I do, especially if they suffer from social anxiety disorder or otherwise just dislike the idea of having the eyes of a nation on them.

It certainly understandable. If they let Holmes off (insanity or not guilty), they have half the nation mad), and if they declare him guilty, the other half will be ticked claiming it's a conspiracy. It's lose-lose either way. I don't envy them in that regard. Then, nowadays, they'll get thrust into the national spotlight like it or not.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Holy Sh!t !!...Let's cut her some slack.. It seems to me that this poor soul was on the edge of mental breakdown just from her daily struggles and then the jury duty thing was the straw that broke the camels back. Unfortunately it took place in a public setting. This poor woman was at the point of literally pulling her hair out.....and I see others railing on her actions. We have to ALWAYS remember that everyone is set up differently. And some people have their plate full just maintaining their head above water in daily life. While other people seem to totally have their # together.

The problem comes when we try to take possession of our strengths and it causes us to feel superior to other humans. We are admonished in the scriptures not to compare ourselves to one another. Different people are sent to learn different lessons and fulfill different roles. Some souls could come in nakedness and humility of weakness ( perhaps to find their own faults ). While some souls could be "given" much in order to see how they would judge others of lesser ability ( Again so that they can know themselves ). This is why we are admonished not to compare ourselves among ourselves or to judge one another.

We should pity her and invoke strength on her behalf. And that her eyes would be open to the way....through her darkness.
edit on 7-2-2015 by HarryJoy because: add

edit on 7-2-2015 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This case is the only case that's ever had a gag order put on it. Newspapers couldn't even get a simple name list.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Some people have lives that need a lot of time and attention, This lady can't find day care for her charge and that is a reasonable claim to be excused. The selected Jury is going to be sequestered without a doubt and that will entail many many months in a hotel room by yourself with no TV/Phone/Newspapers/Current Magazines/or visitors.

The Jury pay is so low that it won't even cover the smallest of bills whilst your locked up and cut off from the outside world.
Unless your a media junkie or aspire to be on a talk show why would anyone want to be a part of this circus that is sure to be more than a three ringed one?

Here Is a link to the low down on your soon to be lock down if your selected to be a Juror for this trial.

www.vocabulary.com...

Oh and cancel your mail and clean out your fridge and pack lots of clean undies to tide you over. If this trial goes a year or even months you better have plans to pay your mortgage or rent without income.

I can't blame the lady at all for doing what is necessary to get by in life.

S&F
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 7-2-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join