It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO and the sky as a magical message board indicator!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I was lying in bed looking out my bedroom window and contemplating moving out for about five minutes when all of a sudden a dim circular light appeared outside my bedroom window in the sky and descended and then faded out. Indicating that this was not only a dim idea but one that I shouldn't follow through with. I asked the psychic circle about this and it indicated far, old, and wait other.

"What we need is not the will to believe but the wish to find out which is exactly the opposite." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970 Philosophy sixth edition An Introduction to the Art of Wondering by James L. Christian

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

Fair point, 2015-wise it's been a slow start here on " But It was Aliens", but you shouldn't see this as a green light for what you've just posted. Substance please. Names, dates, distances from object? Objective stuff. Tangible stuff.

edit on 31-1-2015 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamdan
a reply to: UFOOWNER

Fair point, 2015-wise it's been a slow start here on " But It was Aliens", but you shouldn't see this as a green light for what you've just posted. Substance please. Names, dates, distances from object? Objective stuff. Tangible stuff.

About the only other thing I could say is that a person where I reside (group home) was being very annoying. When it came time for me to get some oatmeal or high fiber in me he would be waiting at the cabinet and so I would literally have to ask him to move. Then on my next move he would already be at the cabinet where the bowls are. And so I would have to ask him to move again. Next stop is the sink for water to make my oatmeal and there he would be again. And besides this he stands in the walkway to the kitchen. And so I would have to go through him again. And so I was contemplating moving out on January 31 about 7:30 pm eastern time as I was lying down in bed waiting to go to sleep. I was hoping to see something outside my window in the sky that night. I was thinking maybe I should just close my eyes and I decided not to and about after what I thought was five minutes I saw a circular light appear about I'd say fifty foot off the ground in the foreground of a very tall tree and descend within the periphery view of my window and then disappear by fading out. And on another note I came up with an invention idea or novelty idea to sell out there at Area 51 a magical message board indicator. This UFO was telling me that it knew about this idea by communicating in a manner consistent with how you would use the board to get information.

new topics

join