It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu and His Wife Are Being Sued For ‘Racist and Physical Abuse of staff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So we have an older Jewish woman complaining about the food? Unheard of...

And we have wealthy people demeaning the help? Racists overtones? Extraordinary...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Can just imagine the conversations in the Netanyahu household:

Servant: ''Hello, I am your new servant, how can I help?''

Netanyahu: ''Good, you can begin by obeying my every instruction to the letter and if you fail to do so then I shall have you thrown into Gaza right before the next time I decide to wipe lesser people from this world, any questions?''

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM
a reply to: douglas5

Just proves what we all already know, but it does make it even more sad these people run nations!

Seems that old saying is true power corrupts , I have managed companies with more employees than they had but never treated people like that

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5
In the context of strict Judaism....
Goy are animals, are you surprised ? peta is there for the animals, they should be defending Goy in Israel, even to Netanyahoo of course Obama is a Goy and never equal, if you have as a religious basis classifications of other people as subhuman and either equal to or less than animals, well a servant in that world is nothing more than a dog

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

mondoweiss.net...

It is one opening read the talmud

“Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews ”

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Just found this about his bar tab bill

A senior Israeli politician has blasted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s extravagant spending, saying he squanders more on alcohol than some Israelis earn per month.

"This week it was published that Netanyahu spent 100,000 shekels (USD 25,450) of public funds over two years on alcohol. Do you know how much that is in a month? 4,200 a month,

www.presstv.ir...

It may be why Mrs N is always in a bad temper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join