It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu and His Wife Are Being Sued For ‘Racist and Physical Abuse of staff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
A shocking 29 members of staff have left the couple's service with a former body guard taking him to court ,The lawsuit was just filed with Jerusalem district labour court. Mr Naftali explains in the suit that he worked for 20 months at the Balfour Street residence.

The former soldier says that the humiliating treatment by Mrs Netanyahu was the worse, and it occurred almost entirely with her husband’s knowledge.

During that time, he describes one particularly disturbing incident when Mrs Netanyahu complained to him about a Shabbat meal.

“We are sophisticated Europeans,” she explained to the Moroccan-descended Naftali. “We don’t eat as much food as you Moroccans. You are stuffing us, so that when they photograph us abroad, we look fat.”

It is unclear why the meal was being blamed on their African Jewish bodyguard

And when was Israel in Europe , last i heard it was the Middle East

“It was made clear to me that I would have to work with a bitter and undermanned staff, and an unreasonable workload and an unending turnover of household workers who refused to work in the presence of the prime minister’s wife,”

Mrs Netanyahu also woke him at 3am once just to tell him that he had bought the wrong kind of milk the day before.

This follows a suit in 2010 against the Netanyahus, where their maid, Liliane Peretz said she was constantly shouted at, humiliated, overworked and underpaid. She was also insultingly forced to change her cloths repeatedly throughout the day because the Netanyahus said she was unhygienic.

countercurrentnews.com...

Lovely people by the sounds of things , good luck in court

edit on 29/1/2015 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well, I think we all know that Bibi comes off as out of touch. So this isn't surprising. I do hope that, if these allegations are true, these servants are compensated for the Yahoo's B.S.
edit on 29-1-2015 by kissy princess because: Spelling error

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Well...

I am not surprised, but I am sickened. Netanyahu is the leader of one of the most strategically important nations in the world, one which has been the centre of some severe actions against its neighbours, which have bordered on barbaric in some cases, and gone all the way to wanton carnage in others, and it strikes me that a leader in such a position, so poorly looked upon by freedom loving people all over the world for his refusal to accept responsibility for wrongs done to innocent people, ought to want to keep his house in better order.

I would never be one to use the phrase "He ought to keep his woman in line." because I disagree with the social and cultural conventions which promote that sort of talk. However, in this case, she does need to learn to shut her mouth, if she cannot summon up the wit to utter something pleasant.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sounds like it's mostly the wife that's the issue, and judging from photos I've seen of her, she looks the part of a whiny uptight hag... so makes sense *Shrugs*

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
we need to give him more money because it's clearly a mind based attack done by Palestinians to destroy israel from the inside.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Israel is part of Eurasia Douglas... So they're probably referring to that.

Heard about the conflict between the Netanyahus & their serfs a while ago...

I expected this to occur at some point.

Mrs.Netanyahu has a serious superiority complex if the accusations are indeed true...

Heard some truly shocking things about how they treat the staff.

At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if this timing is purposely coinciding with his run up to the election in March...

Doesn't change the fact that it was all gonna come to a head eventually anyways.

Edit: “We are sophisticated Europeans,” she explained...

Anyone who calls the self "sophisticated" without a hint of humour toward themselves is quite clearly not well...

& yes they are descendents of Europeans rather than Middle Easterners, now I understand what you meant Douglas.
edit on 29-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It is shocking to read such claims from the ex-staff members in their service , i would expect a lot more from people in their position who have the world watching over them but it seems life is cheap in that area and work is very hard to come by in Israel .

Guest's of mine years ago were 2 former IDF soldiers [ female
] and could not wait to escape the hell that is Israel , one of the most racist places out there .

It appears Mrs N is not a lady of good breeding or class by her word's or action's , I have worked in the home of some well of people in my time and never been treated with disrespect on any occasion quite the opposite in fact

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

I was thinking the same looking at her photograph , wow 10 mile's of bad road

Frustration
with Mr N

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yes, there have been numerous references to this being political in timing.

I question how severe his treatment is though. It's not bad going considering that these staff are witnessing the whole scope of the private lives of the Prime Minister and his wife. I would ask anyone here what have you done in the last twenty months in private comparable to this? I know I have said worse than her in my own privacy and with those closest to me. How many of your wives and girlfriends have smashed stuff in temper? All my previous partners have behaved worse than her. One of my girlfriends called me the N word before. She also gave me a black eye. High stress public lives makes this not surprising at all.

"A full 29 staff members left “on a bad note.”. Is that since 1996? If so, that would be 29 staff leaving on a bad note in 18 years of the Prime Minister being in office. That is less than 2 staff a year leaving on a bad note. Perhaps he means in 20 months. That would be between one and two leaving each month.

I do not see anything terrible about her behaviour, all factors considered. Racial abuse, too, well that is open to dispute. The bodyguard is Jewish. That is his race. His country of origin was Morocco.

Compare the Netanyahus behaviour to that of other politicians and their wives in other areas of the world. Putin is accused of poisoning a Russian in England and possible exposing thousands of English people to dangerous radiation. Many British politicians have become scandalised by accusations of child abuse. Michelle Obama was accused of being nasty to her staff.

I am trying to put this in context so that they are not singled out just because they are Jewish. Frankly, their naughty behaviour is breadcrumb sin compared to what we learn about the lives of other public figures.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It is the first time i have heard anything leak out about them in the press , But with all the scandal hitting the press over sexual claims of the rich and famous lately it kind of relegates them to the bottom rung .

I would have expected the lady to be to busy with her social circle than to worry about flower's or smelly staff , but then again she might spend lot's of time on-line and not be getting much sleep realising how loved the couple really are world wide

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

You're right it does seem convenient timing imo...

I'm not too sure about the timeline I took it as since he became Prime Minister in 2009...

Which would work out as 1 employee feeling abused every 4 months since his leadership campaign...

You're also correct about this happening within other circles when it comes to the elite.

However, from my research, I've not really seen anything that points to Benny himself...
It was all about how his Wife treated people and Benny turning a blind eye to it or not even being aware on some occasions.

So I'm not sure how much the lawsuit is directed at him, rather than her to be honest.

edit on 29-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

He was Prime Minister from 1996–1999, then from 2009 until the present. Between times he was still prominent in political life. I don't know what the article means about residency as it is not specific. Is it while he was in the Prime Minister's residency and the later period of premiership?

These articles are not very specific with dates, etc. I wish they would report things better. No wonder people go jumping to conclusions with knee jerk reactions when journalism is so often shoddy.

Thanks for being so gentlemanly and objective. You probably have more cause for distrust of Israel than many here given your Islamic connection. A genuine soul indeed, Mr Charlie Speirs.

edit on 29-1-2015 by lonesomerimbaud because: clarification.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

It is the first time i have heard anything leak out about them in the press , But with all the scandal hitting the press over sexual claims of the rich and famous lately it kind of relegates them to the bottom rung .

I would have expected the lady to be to busy with her social circle than to worry about flower's or smelly staff , but then again she might spend lot's of time on-line and not be getting much sleep realising how loved the couple really are world wide

Actually this isn't the first time they have been sued by former employees. Back in 2010 a housekeeper sued them pretty much for the same reason why these people are suing them. Because Benny's old lady is a total B####.
Former employee sues Sara Netanyahu

"Sara Netanyahu abused me, paid me less than minimum wage, didn't pay my social benefits, forced me to work Saturdays even though I observe Shabbat, and forced me to call her 'Mrs. Sara Netanyahu'," these are just some of the allegations Lillian, a former housekeeper for the Netanyahu family in their Caesarea residence, made against the prime minister's wife.

The claim continues to say that "Sara Netanyahu would adorn herself in her feathers and shout aloud: 'This is my beautiful house, and I am the mother of the State of Israel.'

She also sounds like a nutcase. Just the kind of wife Benny deserves.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

www.ekantipur.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.timesofisrael.com...

As early as 2011 this has been going on...

I'm sure she is well aware of current feelings towards her Husband's policies

They seem like a match made in Hell...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The amount of high ranking people that are getting sick of the never ending war and unrest that the western media forgets to show include

Major General (res.) Avigdor, Gideon, Brigadier General (res.) Even Zahav, Yehu, Brigadier General (res.). Egozi, Shlomo, Brigadier General (res.) Agmon, Uri, Brigadier General (res.) Agmon, Yoram, Brigadier General (res.). Ohayon, Berti, Major General (ret.- police) Ophir, Gabi, Major General (res.) Oron, Israela, Brigadier General (res.) Ilya, Shlomo, Brigadier General (res.) Almog, Avraham, Brigadier General (res.) Almog, Zeev, Major General (res.) Erez, Haim, Major General (res.) Erez, Oded, Brigadier General (res.) Asher, Danny, Brigadier General (res.) Baharav, Yisrael, Brigadier General (res.) Biton, Dan, Major General (res.) Ben Bashat, David, Major General (res.) Ben David, Shimon, Brigadier General (res.) Ben Nun, Aviyahu, Major General (res.) Ben Porat, Mordechai, Brigadier General (res.) Ben Reuven, Eyal, Major General (res.) Bar, (Y.B.) Yehuda, Brigadier General (res.) Bar-David, Avraham, Brigadier General (res.) Baram, Amos, Brigadier General (res.) Barak, Haim,

Bibi might be looking for a new job soon

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I would say after reading her rant she has lost the plot , but Israel is as we speak is building a block of flats on it

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Yeah I never really thought about his initial stint in charge...
Does make me wonder now.

Thanks for the kind words buddy...

I do have a lot of distrust for their policies and current leadership...

But I do think there is plenty of potential for Israel proper if they do the right thing.

Lately I've been keeping up with the works and policies of Isaac Herzog, & he is the best choice for the March election imo.
Seems like a real decent fella.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You may be interested in this organisation... BTS...

www.breakingthesilence.org.il...

Seems there are plenty of Israelis that are starting to feel used...
It won't be long, imo, before this organisation is known on a Global scale!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's clear they're suffering from a kind of tribalism persecution complex. Its the belief that the entire world is conspiring to exterminate their tribe.

It is how they can morally justify apartheid, murder and theft of non-tribal property. Eventually the disease manifests in a hatred of virtually everybody.

I think its terminal and fatal if left untreated. There is no cure but the problem can be arrested by making heart-felt apologies to all offended parties.

Problem is you must have a heart.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Just proves what we all already know, but it does make it even more sad these people run nations!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join