It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond a thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ummm...Hello again...please consider this selection from my work...

Perspective

I closed the cover gently on the light
Draped the stars where darkness held it's sway
Cycles call the arching reach of night
I solemn build the courses for each day

I plunge my fingers deep within the earth
Mold to each figurine it's part to play
So gentle pneuma lifts each form in birth
So animate where there was only clay

How I wonder that this scene could be
To step beyond a thought because I may
As eyelids open slow and newly see
I send them naked then upon their way

YouSir

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Good one YouSir!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Good one

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Umm...Thank you Cagliostro...I like to attempt viewing things through the eye of otherness...although it can certainly falter into just another moribund vanity realization...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Ummm...Thank you Natalia...I'm glad you liked it...I was hoping I wouldn't freak out too many readers due to the obvious connotation...and that they would enjoy the study for what it was...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I just read it again and it's really good yousir. Have you ever tried to publish your works or do you write as a release or do you just enjoy writing? Curious cat here in all

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Ummm...Hello Natalia...Thank you for your kind words...I struggled for a long time (decades) about publishing...I actually have published some...The problem as I see it...is that I view talent and creativity as a gift and I feel strongly that I would be prostituting that gift if I were to seek enumeration for whatever is produced from it...
I finally made up my mind to place them here...in ATS...in the public domain...Although I do retain all rights to them...

Perhaps one day I will see things differently...Yet even then my hope is that even though I associate my real name to them and they are published...that they still are made available free to all that choose to view them...
These are the product of a gift...I would be remiss if I were to then sell them...I truly think that the enjoyment of the reader is payment enough...how could anyone ever need more than that I wonder...

YouSir

top topics

join