It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro and Happy Holidays, from Bubbabak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi group! What a wonderful and intellectually stimulating slice of the WWW I 've stumbled onto!
I'm 52; live on the Left Coast of the USA, am single again after an 11yr marriage, have an accredited B.A. w/double major in Psychology AND Parapsychology, am active with a local group that investigates claims of paranormal activity (hey, I ain't proud....I'll even include crop circles when bored
, am an advance photog nut; am terribly upset that Bush and his cronies got re-elected; love the push and pull of a good discussion, and I like to think I'm not so dogmatized on any given subject that I can't be persuaded by evidence, well-presented and verifiable,and that runs contrary to prior held beliefs, that I just might change my opinion: this old dog CAN be taught new tricks, given the motivation to do so
Anyway, just wanted to say hello; have already posted twice in the paranormal forum and am about to go a'browsing to see what other kind of trouble, er, what else might interest me.... grins.
Looking forward.....
bubbaback

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you should have no problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any probs go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get some assistance if not contact a mod or admin
welcome and happy holidays
Looks like ill be seeing you around the forum with all that stuff your interested in, youll fit right in
Youll meet the mods soon too....

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

[edit on 15-12-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Sounds like a great addition to our boards.

It's addicting around here.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Welcome Bubbabak and Happy Christmas! Enjoy our community and have fun!
You have cool name
Does it mean something???

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Bubbabak!
If I can help you with anything just drop me a u2u.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Thank you, ShadowMan, Tesla (what a guy HE wuz!!) and Jazzgul, for you kind welcome, however late my reply might be.
I take all your comments to heart and shall indeed ask if a question arises or if yous guyzus (inclusive to M/F, of course!) wind up slapping me on the wrist for some breach of ettiquette....I ain't proud, or prideful

Oh, and yes, bubbabak -does- have a meaning:
then:
bubbagone
now:
bubbabak

smartass, I am....why deny it??

thanks again and I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday.
bubbabak, aka Haunter aka; RPM aka Patrick

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
and you too, KingLizard! sorry I missed your inclusion on just-posted reply. How could I miss that wild psychedelic amphibian??!! (rhetorical

Thnks for your reply.
B

top topics

join