posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:00 AM
At the risk of lending a helping hand to Hollywood and ALL of the 3-letter groups and any other "TPTB," I feel it's the right time for ME to ask
this question to a large group of people. For the simple reason that I'M not sure at this point!
I'm not going to say in the OP what my thoughts and beliefs regarding UFO's, flying disks, aliens, USO's, or secret government technologies or
underground or moon bases are - you can find all of that in my other posts, if you haven't already. But what I will say is, that after several years
on here, a lifetime of research, and some interesting findings -
I don't know $#!+!
That's right, someone on ATS admits to not knowing something, 1st time ever lol.
What I DO know, is that there has been a steady progressive effort by Hollywood at the LEAST (not to mention book & magazine & tabloid publishing
companies) to push the idea of the greys and abductions and UFOs and invasion since the early 1970s, and it seems that a lot of this media has been
geared toward getting the public "used" to the idea. Reagan, even. And didn't Clinton claim to have seen one? This is right when X-Files came onto
FOX, the newest hottest network at the time. Now they're bringin it back...
I can't help but think that if all of a sudden, 50 ships rolled up over any given area, here's what different people would do:
* Run like hell and hide
* Say, "Holy crap, I was wrong."
* Say, "Take me with you! Wait, let me grab my cats!"
* Start shooting
* Yell, "F YEA, THAT's WASSUP BRO, WOOO, YEA! Wattup space dudes, you like Trance music? Wanna brewski, my brotha from anotha - um, planet?"
* Call 911 and ask if the Air Show is this weekend or something.
* Actually pull out a decent camera and either hold it still or set it the **** down on something for once
Or, well (lol-I said Orwell) - any other number of ways!
I want to hear from even the non-believers here, why not, cmon, play along. What if?