It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/star/planet i filmed a year ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I'm not sure what i filmed on the night of 11/7/2013, well it was actually around 2:00am, but i was going to bed when i looked out my front window and saw a twinkling this in the sky, i live in sacramento CA, and you can barely see stars at night, but this kinda stood out from my eye, i was filming this from a window inside my house and yes there is a light source behind me and no thats not what it was i was filming

This was filmed in my condo that i lived in for 10 years (i now live in a house in a different location) there is a light that is always on thats part of the condo that would be behind me during this film session but i did step outside to make sure that wasn't it, but since i've never seen this in the sky before in the 10 years i lived there i knew it wasnt the light reflection off the window, anyways the line in video is a telephone wire that goes across, and the building below the video is a post office, i literally live behind a post office

I have 2 videos of this object on the same night, and maybe a total of 15 minutes of watching and some filming of this object, the object went from below the telephone line to the above the telephone line in about a total of 30 minutes of watching the object, so not sure if its a celestial object or not, but i'll let the experts decide

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-1-2015 by TheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
aliens or venus?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLawOfOne

I am no expert, however Venus can appear large and very twinkling at times.

The stellarium app would help you determine this, by means of inserting your location, date, and time of viewing;

to see the night sky as it was when you filmed.

Hope that helps ...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

well it wasn't the planet Venus, cause Venus wasnt viewable that particular night....

the brightest celestial objects around 2AM on 11/7/2013 were the planet Jupiter & the star Sirius in the south - southeast direction near the constellation Orion

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

It looks very much like a star to me , the scintillation of the light through the atmosphere gives the impression of multicoloured flashing lights with the observed movement from bellow to above the line due to the movement of the Earth.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Have you tried repeating this with known objects such as Sirius and Jupiter? That would probably answer most of your questions right there.

top topics

join