It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD: Female Student, 17, Brutally Beat Male Classmate Who Passed Gas In Her Direction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Female Student, 17, Brutally Beat Male Classmate Who Passed Gas In Her Direction

I'll bet he thinks twice before doing it again.

Seriously, I wonder if part of the story is being left out of all these cases. Like has this guy done it before to her, or someone else. After doing it enough times, it isn't funny any more. It's just disrespectful and insulting.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Lol that's funny!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It could have been a false flag operation too. The kid sitting Next to him might have done it and he got the blame.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AshleyD

Funny!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Psssstt.....Here is a little secret. I hope she never reads this....But my better half farts more than me.....Since we have been together. I have had to cut down on the amount of times a year I make Chilli.

There is probably more to the story in the OP. A continued pattern of farting and general teasing. Or not. People are crazy these days.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Oh geeeze, how do we prevent this atrocity from happening again?

Ban stools and farting in public.

Because logic....

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Beating someone senseless is a little overboard..

That might just be the understatement of the day..but, I'll get back to you on that.

Wow....

I just cannot seriously comment on this topic. WTF....
Some people.......are a bit "strange" to say the least.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm glad i'm not in highschool anymore.
If there was no previous gas passing and she just lost her mind i hope she gets what she deserves.
These days if a lady did something like that to me, i'd make sure she understood the word "equality" by knocking her out.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AzureSky

These days if a lady did something like that to me, i'd make sure she understood the word "equality" by knocking her out.

Yeah...pretty much.
Hit me in the head with a stool, and you're going to get hit back. That's just about the jest of that. No distinction will be made at that point. A threat is a threat.

......still finding the stuff to be.....well, just ridiculous.
It's near mind-boggling....

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: Klassified

It could have been a false flag operation too. The kid sitting Next to him might have done it and he got the blame.

1 person gets in an elevator that has just one other occupant only to realize a fart stench is lingering. The first occupant looks at the newcomer and says: "You did it".

False flag?

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

And..."Put that in your breathalyzer"

WMD...Weapons of Malodorous Destruction.

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'll add fuel to the fire. Joquasha nuff said.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Woman hate man in the modern world so much, that as a man, and am completely deflated from within.

Forget the news stories. For me to walk outside and see the daily animosity from females is abhorrent. They have taken jealousy to a level that is unfathomable.

For some reason the leaders of the world, the rich and powerful see that this is happening, but they are keeping it a secret. They do not want man to know that modern women hate us so much.

But just look out into the street any day of the week. Woman refuse to even acknowledge that men exist anymore.

And specifically, if they cannot manipulate a man for having what they want - there is no likeness to man.

I see this everyday from reality, to the media. And I WISH SO MUCH that I could be time warped to 40 years ago when women actually had love within their hearts. It breaks my heart to see how it was in the recent past, and how it is now.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I must be the only one on the thread who thinks this girl should receive a civic award.

Squeezing out farts seems to be the adolescent male's idea of high comedy.

The beating on the head will hopefully increase his IQ by several points.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If I'm at a store with someone and have to pass gas, I do it and leave the aisle so other people will think the person I'm with did it. True story.
I have a friend that got mad at a guy we used to hang out with. So, he held the guy down (250 pounds vs 150-if that) and proceeded to fart right up his nostrils. I'm talking toxic egg farts of death here. It smelled like somebody hit a skunk and kept the remains in a hot box for a week. The guy's face actually turned purple. He was bucking and looked like he was having a fit. It was funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join