It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD: Female Student, 17, Brutally Beat Male Classmate Who Passed Gas In Her Direction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Angered that a fellow pupil passed gas in her general direction, a New York City high school student allegedly clobbered the male victim in the head with a metal stool and repeatedly punched him in the face, according to police.

link

I don't know about this....should boys be allowed to pas gas in the direction of female students? Is this another one of those "feminist issues"?
Obviously she shouldn't have clobbered him. But should there be rules governing this?

Here's another one..."Cops: Woman Beat Man, 64, Over Gas Passing.
Punches were thrown after wind was blown"

AUGUST 19--A South Carolina woman last night pummeled a 64-year-old man after he “passed gas” in her face, according to police who cited both for fighting.

According to a police report, Jessica Cerney, 33, was laying on the couch in a Myrtle Beach residence when Darrell McKnight “came into the house intoxicated and ‘passed gas’ in her face.”

link

And another.....Only In Florida: Suspect, 37, Stabbed Boyfriend After He "Farted In Her Face"

A Florida woman explained to cops that she stabbed her boyfriend after he purposefully passed gas in her general direction.

link

I dunno....I think this is all getting out of hand!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Out of hand? Sounds like some insanity going on to me. I swear there is something in the water or the air or something making people act crazy. You never heard such ridiculous stories years ago. These days you have to walk on friggin egg shells, lest you offend someone or look out! Seriously, something is wrong with too many people these days!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I can't get over this, really! Usually farting makes people laugh, even though it's gross. It makes most people laugh!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The news can't get any weirder today I don't think...

Insanity is rife.

Reminds me of the South Park episode about queefing & farting...

Parker & Stone seem to have some decent precognitive abilities between them.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
"Punches were thrown after wind was blown"

Stay classy, media!

Sorry.

I'll go demod myself now.
edit on 1/16/2015 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Maybe the school lunches have something to do with this?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Female Student, 17, Brutally Beat Male Classmate Who Passed Gas In Her Direction page: 1

So, I suppose you could say that he farted in her general direction?

That gag used to get a laugh, now it gets an ass whoopin'.

Woe. These are indeed terrible times.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I still play the blanket game on the wife. I think it's hilarious...Her...not so much.

But she Doesn't stab me for it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

This topic seems a bit trollish.

What this woman did is called "assault". Not the same as feminism or feminist issues.

If a woman hits a man she is "assaulting" him and needs to be detained just as anyone else assaulting someone.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A friend of ours was over the other night, let one loose, and tried to blame my dog (a shihtzu).
My dog then let out some type of very loud growl/bark at him, angrily really told him!

It was priceless. My tiny little pal sounded very offended - it would have made such a good video.

Beating someone senseless is a little overboard.......

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
I still play the blanket game on the wife. I think it's hilarious...Her...not so much.

But she Doesn't stab me for it.

Peace

That's what I mean. Farting is funny! There is seriously something wrong with someone who beat someone over such a thing!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Some farts aren't funny.

Beer, dairy, and cheeseburger farts the day after is not something to be taken lightly.

Seriously.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I say, fight fire with fire (or fart with fart). She should have eaten a can of sardines with a huge bowl of beans, then let 'er rip!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: Night Star

Some farts aren't funny.

Beer, dairy, and cheeseburger farts the day after is not something to be taken lightly.

Seriously.

Well, I'm sure you won't be beating someone up over it.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Sometimes a good fart comes at a high price!

Seriously there's some crazy folk out there.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe the school lunches have something to do with this?

I was wondering when an Obama was gonna get dragged into this. Lol

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
At least he didn't give her a dutch oven or something. Kind of an extreme reaction.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Not meant to be trollish, just trying to be a little funny. Sorry if it came off that way.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They are both vile brats.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes that's a good point. The farts weren't so bad before they went and changed the lunches. Maybe there should be mandatory "Beanos" before class.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join