It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attack in my local town!

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yes,a lone wolf terrorist has tried to murder a man in my nearest town in North Wales with a hammer and a knife or machete..
It happened yesterday in a Tesco supermarket in the town of Mold(yes I know,its a great name)which is only 5 miles away from where I live.
But,although some tabloids and other news websites have covered the event,it has not been on the MSM TV news channels.
Why?

Because the terrorist was not shouting "Allahu akbar"-he was shouting "white power,"and he attempted to kill a man of colour.

To me,this shows our MSM TV news have an agenda,and are maybe told by the government what terror attacks should be publisised.

www.leaderlive.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk... 4-year-old.html

This bloody horrible,and I hope the injured man makes a full recovery.
Its a very shocking event for the town,which is very small,and apart from the obligatory weekend alcohol fuelled punch up,is a relativley peaceful place.
What would have happened if the attacker had been a muslim extremist?
This would have been all over the news for days on all news channels,and the government would be wanting to use it to get rid of more civil liberties.
There is something very wrong with that IMO-it shows there is definitely an agenda behind what they want us to see on the news IMO.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

For cripes sake! Don't give TPTB any ideas. Next thing you know jaywalking will become a "terrorist" act.

Call it for what it is. Assault by a racist a$$hole.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well to be fair to media, this doesn't happen on a daily basis in this fashion, as in there is not a daily "white power" call prior to multiple terrorist attacks. The ones we hear about are only reported on because they occur on a daily basis it seems.

This guy seems more like a nutter to me....probably find out he has a mental disorder of some sort or something of the like.

Who goes on a killing spree with a knife and a hammer anyways? I wonder if the guy that was attacked had been a panned target by the attacker, or if he just happened to be the first black guy he saw in the store? The story states the hammer and knife both still had tags on them which suggest he either just bought them at another store or picked them up at the one he attacked in....either way it doesn't really seem pre-planned at all to me.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From what I gather the victim was visiting from Yorkshire,so its most likley the attacker went after the first person he decided wasn't white enough..

You can bet he was mental though-they usually are.

Reports said the weapons still had the shop tags on them-but I figure he must have bought/stole them at the Homebase store,which is just across the road,as he walked into Tesco already armed.
That alone,suggests some degree of premeditation.

At least the cops got him before he could try to attack more people.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I feel the Brits sould ban Knives, Hammers and Machete's .
Those things can be dangerous.

On a side note semi related:
If I recall correctly there was an artical that ran in the news on the same day as the Sandyhook murders.
It was about a man commiting mass murder with a knife or such.
But Sandyhook overshadowed anything in China.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This guy seems more like a nutter to me....probably find out he has a mental disorder of some sort or something of the like.

Which is the case in ALL of them.
Just some nutters use different words...

And people killing people while shouting the akbar phrase is not a daily occurrence by any means

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

They are calling this attempted murder, but I think an additional charge relating to the clear motivation of committing such an assault while screaming a radical political slogan, to whit, a terror charge, should have been bought against the suspect as well.

If a person of, shall we say, another background, were to commit a serious assault while screaming a slogan appropriate to the stereotypical radical element familiar to their background, they would without doubt be arrested for both the attempted murder, and on terror charges also. What is good for the gander...

What a terrible incident!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Which is the case in ALL of them.
Just some nutters use different words...

And people killing people while shouting the akbar phrase is not a daily occurrence by any means

I don't think so. In the case of the majority of Islamic Extremist attacks, I would not consider them nutters in the sense that they have an actual mental disorder. I think they are for the most part very sane, just have very bent ideologies in which they can justify their killings.

Nobody was killed in this attack. And I believe Islamic terror attacks are, globally, an every day occurrence...can't tell you if they screamed whatever phrase though.....anywho...here is a BBC report that just for November 2014 there were about 7 deaths per hour from Islamic terror attacks...

Source

The data gathered by the BBC found that 5,042 people were killed in 664 jihadist attacks across 14 countries - a daily average of 168 deaths, or seven every hour.

About 80% of the deaths came in just four countries - Iraq, Nigeria, Syria and Afghanistan, according to the study of media and civil society reports.

Iraq was the most dangerous place to be, with 1,770 deaths in 233 attacks, ranging from shootings to suicide bombings.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Those numbers are from a damn near war zone...

About 80% of the deaths came in just four countries - Iraq, Nigeria, Syria and Afghanistan, according to the study of media and civil society reports.

I wonder if we take these numbers out what they would be...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

They are calling this attempted murder, but I think an additional charge relating to the clear motivation of committing such an assault while screaming a radical political slogan, to whit, a terror charge, should have been bought against the suspect as well.

If a person of, shall we say, another background, were to commit a serious assault while screaming a slogan appropriate to the stereotypical radical element familiar to their background, they would without doubt be arrested for both the attempted murder, and on terror charges also. What is good for the gander...

What a terrible incident!

Well said TrueBrit.
There does seem to be some kind of extremist/terrorist motive here from what I see,but I expect the criminal responsible will end up in a secure hospital-which must be the worst punishment for him if he truly believes in his silly ideas.

I don't buy any race sumpremacy nonsense,mostly because we all came from Africa when we slimed our way out of the swamps.

Its a real fact that we are all ultimately brothers and sisters on a planet in the depths of the void-we are all on the same boat without a rudder and there are no lifeboats.

Imagine what we could achieve if we got rid of all the BS tribal hate.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

We all bleed the same colour.

At the end of a blade, we are all alike. It would be nice however, if more of our species was capable of understanding this without planting one inside their fellow human beings.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The person reponsible has been named and charged:

www.dailypost.co.uk...

www.walesonline.co.uk...
He was a local lad I am almost ashamed to say.
I hope he ends up in a secure hospital for what he did.
He is a sick person for sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I hope he ends up in a secure hospital for what he did.
He is a sick person for sure.

Secure hospital? Why water down the punishment. Attempted murder is serious. He should feel the full penalty of the law.
I am fed up with people casually throwing about medical diagnosis as if psychiatry will treat, rehabilitate or punish a wrongdoer.

This same sort of thinking leads to pedophilia being repackaged and "treated" like a mental disease, where the full weight of the law is bypassed.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well said, add Terror charges on top of attempted murder to keep this "person" in prison for a long time.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
when neo nazis, skinheads, white supremest, kkk, or whatever name they want to brand themselves with this week, start issuing threats to attack countries, posting video's of beheadings,tossing gay people off of roofs,killing interracial couples, beating white boys for wearing baggie pants down around their a@@, white girls for twerking, or flying airplanes into buildings.

that's when i'll start calling them terrorists. until then they are just thugs, or maybe rate as a gang. nothing else.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought if you defend yourself with lethal skill you are in trouble in England wether OR NOT the attack is terrorist or not,IS that correct?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well how does beating a person within an inch of their life, just because they happen to not be Caucasian, while screaming a white supremacist slogan fail to qualify?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Actually, it depends on where you are. For instance, if you slay an intruder in your home, you are significantly less likely to face successful prosecution. The law was slightly altered here to give residents more backing in law, should they be forced to defend their families, and protect their property.

Although other protections in law exist, to defend those who have defended themselves, others, or attempted to assist in the detention of a suspect in a crime, in other locations than their homes, those who provide that defence by lethal means, are at more risk of legal liability in such a case.

top topics

join