It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yanukovych wanted by Interpol now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ukrainian authorities have successfully requested Interpol to place a Red Notice on former Ukrainian president Victor Yanukovych.

Earlier in 2014 Ukraine requested a Red Notice however Interpol refused the request as it didn't meet their requirements. That earlier request was for abuse of power and murder. The current accepted request for arrest is on embezzlement and misappropriation.

Interpol has 190 member countries and Yanukovych is going to have a difficult time avoiding it's reach. Russia is a member of Interpol and Yanukovych is currently suspected to be living in Russia. Refusal of Russia to honor this Red Notice may impact the countries participation in the Interpol system, something many terrorists fleeing Russian law would be happy to see.

news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Russia happens to be a sovereign country, which is a big thorn on your side for those of you wanting US world domination.

Russia won't hand over Snowden or anyone else to those who sold their souls for 12 pieces of silver.

The most powerful man in Ukraine now is US ambassador and Biden's son....

edit on 12-1-2015 by TryAndStopTheFuture555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555

Russia happens to be a sovereign country...

Lot's of sovereign countries participate in Interpol. It isn't a system that allows you to accept some Red Notices and reject other Red Notices. I'm not sure what Russia can do besides hide Yanukovych or drop out of Interpol. If there is an 'appeal' system in Interpol I'm not aware of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You know you neocons really think you are so much smarter than everyone else.

You really think you got the world by the balls don't ya.

There are AT LEAST 5 different options Russia can play here, all 5 resulting in NO extradition. But why should I help you and list those options.

Lets make it more interesting, lets place a public bet on whether Yanukovich will be handed over to Kiev puppets.

I say no

Do you say Yes ??
edit on 12-1-2015 by TryAndStopTheFuture555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Please add to the existing thread here:

Interpol puts Viktor Yanukovych on wanted list

Closed. Thank you.

top topics

join