It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France false flag video, Bpearthwatch's bs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I want to deconstruct this guy's videos for you. Why? Well like so many other's these days he just jumps to conclusions based on absolutely nothing with little or no research and preconceived notions. Also he gathers many views on YouTube spreading disinformation. I suggest he does this for a living of course this is my opinion but at least I'll tell you so. Anyway here's the video in question. Now if this doesn't embed properly give me a chance to fix it. Link first. YouTube link maybe I can't embed from my phone.
So the video seems pretty convincing. Not taking his word for it I have a look myself. I find the pics on Google image search. The thumbnails are inconclusive, fortunately they have "full size" images and it becomes much clearer when you enlarge the pic yourself. car being loadedThe car being loaded on tow truck as you can see the top half of the mirror is chrome just like the car the terrorist exit before the shooting and then re-enter afterwards. This is the evidence he's basing this theory off of. OK so what do you all say? I'm not saying it's not a false flag op, nor that it is. Just this guy's evidence doesn't prove anything like his claim. PS promise someday I'll learn the embed function. Actually going to search now for a thread on it. I'll be back to fix soon Ty for your patients in advance. Was certain there was an embed function.

edit on 11-1-2015 by Nonameworks because: Wrong pic
OK so was able to upload yet can't embed from my phone. Having trouble copying the pic address. Would be much easier if I was not on vacation in Florida with no computer. Anyway let it not distract from thread. TY
edit on 11-1-2015 by Nonameworks because: Tried to embed

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nonameworks

Here is your video...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Is there a France 911 forum yet?

Hail the Juggernaut.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
One thing he did get wrong is the mirrors, they are the same thuse the same car.

From his own tube video sure looks chrome to me.
edit on 11-1-2015 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Exactly good job ty. a reply to: hillbilly4rent

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yes ty. a reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This guy is seeing what he wants to see. Whether it's accurate or not doesn't matter, it's what he wants to see.

"Imagine the terror these guys felt..." Uh, that's easy: none. I've said it before: these guys didn't give a crap about being identified. Maybe they didn't want it to happen so fast? Dunno. But they were on a one way mission and wanted headlines across the world. Identification is inevitable. They didn't care one iota.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
you can buy chrome mirror covers for the Citroen C3, the covers only cover the top of the mirror so they wouldn't necessarily be visible from a side view but they would definitely be visible from a top view.

here`s a picture that I found on EBAY:

you can also get the full chrome cover that covers the whole mirror.
edit on 11-1-2015 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join