It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
What would you say is the single most credible conspiracy out there. One that could even be proven to be fact in a court of law. Yet for one reason or another is still regarded as just a conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The Missing 13th Amendment
"TITLES OF NOBILITY" AND "HONOR"

In the winter of 1983, archival research expert David Dodge, and former Baltimore police investigator Tom Dunn, were searching for evidence of government corruption in public records stored in the Belfast Library on the coast of Maine. By chance, they discovered the library's oldest authentic copy of the Constitution of the United States (printed in 1825). Both men were stunned to see this document included a 13th Amendment that no longer appears on current copies of the Constitution. Moreover, after studying the Amendment's language and historical context, they realized the principle intent of this "missing" 13th Amendment was to prohibit lawyers from serving in government.

original 13th amendment

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

So the Abolition of Slavery would be the 14th Amendment instead...

Not that that's significant, but it's interesting.

If what you say is true, I'm not surprised it would be hidden and declassified.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lucifuge

Great thread idea, it's a tough one to answer...

9/11 springs to mind in the sense you could destroy the prosecutions evidence & testimony...

Proving anything nefarious might be a little more difficult.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

FDR's knowledge of the coming attack on Pearl harbour...proving it is another thing though.

Peace

edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 10 Jan 2015 03:24:06 -0600am312420151 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have to be honest I thought all the replies would have either been 9/11 or UFO's. But in hindsight I have set a question that is far more difficult to answer than anticipated. Lol go me.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

FDR's knowledge of the coming attack on Pearl harbour...proving it is another thing though.

Peace

The japanese ambassador delivered a letter to the whitehouse prior to the attack telling them it was going to happen.. fdr chose to ignore the warning.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hands down,

The Assassination of David Kelly

I also think there may have been more to the pan 103 terrorist attack but unlike David Kelly i don't quite think it is ever going to be possible to prove in a court of law.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Off the top of my head without too much searching. There is simply just soo many on so many many levels.

I think that all of these are simply smaller parts of much grander conspiracy, but good luck piecing it together.

Gulf of Tonkin incident

Iraq and weapons of mass destruction

Project MKUltra

Operation Northwoods

Iran–Contra affair

Operation Mockingbird

COINTELPRO

Global surveillance disclosures

Operation Paperclip

Business Plot

Operation Gladio

And people still join their military LOL.

Morons.
edit on 10-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Flight 800 came to mind immediately.

All sorts of empirical data and collaborated witness testimony that 800 was brought down by a missile covered up by obfuscation and omission.

edit on 1/10/2015 by dezertdog because: added content

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I guess it's really easy to bury the facts of history. We are given the impression that what we are taught is the full truth about who we are as a country and yet, having learned about this one only now, it makes you wonder what else we are missing. The only repealed amendment we are told about these days was prohibition.

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

In the winter of 1983, archival research expert David Dodge, and former Baltimore police investigator Tom Dunn, were searching for evidence of government corruption in public records stored in the Belfast Library on the coast of Maine. By chance, they discovered the library's oldest authentic copy of the Constitution of the United States (printed in 1825). Both men were stunned to see this document included a 13th Amendment that no longer appears on current copies of the Constitution. Moreover, after studying the Amendment's language and historical context, they realized the principle intent of this "missing" 13th Amendment was to prohibit lawyers from serving in government.

original 13th amendment

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The international monetary system and the fact that government and personal debt can not possibly EVER be paid back under this system which makes us all slaves to debt. Pitting those that have against those the have not so the central bank cartel is never pitted against anyone.

Fix that, and military, corporate and government large scale corruption would almost cease overnight for those 3 pillars will be working for US again.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

ROSSWELL, since they have been denying this since it started

Who really assonated JFH and why?

The Illuminati, what is their plan?

I guess there could be many more but these are the three I like

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Hands down,

The Assassination of David Kelly

I also think there may have been more to the pan 103 terrorist attack but unlike David Kelly i don't quite think it is ever going to be possible to prove in a court of law.

Yeah....I have to agree with you there.
I've been reading up on David Kelly and the proof is there for all to see.
I'd also add Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well after Jimmy Savile's death and all the revelations that followed I think that rampant paedophilia amongst the rich and powerful goes a lot further and deeper than anyone probably suspected just few years ago.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

911. Just so people could see the absolute extremes their governments will go to in order to maintain control.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Well after Jimmy Savile's death and all the revelations that followed I think that rampant paedophilia amongst the rich and powerful goes a lot further and deeper than anyone probably suspected just few years ago.

But this is also up there. Tough question OP good post.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Reptillians
2nd

Nah just kidding.

Conspiracies in religion are always hard prove.
Who really wrote the bible, and for what purpose?
Was Jesus real? Was moses real? is there a holy grail, or an ark of the covenent?

Who built the pyramids and why, and how?
Did they also build other ancient monuments around the world?
Were we visited by ancient aliens?
Did they breed with us and create a new species?
How old is the sphynx? Also what's underneath the sphynx? And why is it not being allowed to be explored? What did they find down there they're not telling us about? Is there a massive underground city down there or something?

Also who was really behind the burning of the library of alexandria? Was it a planned destruction of ancient knowledge to rewrite human history according to a new narrative?

What about ancient technology? Did we have advanced technologies that have been lost in the sands of time? Was there electrivity in ancient Babylon? Who were the Persian Gods? What were they up to? lol Why are they always depicted facing sideways?
What happened to them? Who are their ancestors? What is the true story of the middle east? Who created Islam? Was it the prophet Muhammad? Who was the prophet muhammed? Who wrote the quran?

Who built the stone walls in ancient Peru that make absolutely no discernable scientific or practical sense and defy the realms of what we would even today consider humanly possible. And why? Just to screw with us future generations? Inb4 we even knew the meaning of "We did it for the lulz?"

Lulz

Who created ISIS? What really happens at Bohemian Grove? What is the true history of the United States? Who is in control today? Who really hacked Sony? Was it NK? Who really runs NK? Is it the US? Is it that basket ball player? Whats Putin's game? Just another puppet? What manner of fadcist cronies lurk in the shadows of our so called democratically elected governments? Who orchestrates the mass media bull#? Who orchestrsted the indoctrinstion and brainwashing? Is it the Rothschild's? Is Russell brand simply another shill? Is the left now firmly in the pocket of the fascist right wing elites? Is every political movement now coopted by the right? Is there any hope left for humanity? Who's feeding David icke his disinfomration? Why can't he sort his shoddy website out and make something decent out of it?
Who killed princess Diana? Was it an "accident" or was she really killed as people claim?

But no seriously.... Repitillians!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

original 13th amendment

originally posted by: Asynchrony
I guess it's really easy to bury the facts of history. We are given the impression that what we are taught is the full truth about who we are as a country and yet, having learned about this one only now, it makes you wonder what else we are missing. The only repealed amendment we are told about these days was prohibition.

It wasn't repealed. Apparently, and I'm a little fuzzy here, it was ratified by the requisite number of states in 1812, sent to the secretary of state, and then the British.

You know.

The British.

The White House in Washington D.C. was burned down by the British Army. All the paper work for the 13th was in this building.

So technically the ratified copy was turned to ashes? Or the stack of ratified copies. Me I don't know.

I do wonder how a single profession can so dominate governance and it not be called classism.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 11-1-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join