It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Hebdo Shooting - A perception I can't get out of my head

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
WOW...I cannot believe my eyes (or ears)...is everyone out to lunch here??? this is a frickin conspiracy forum for frig sakes!! the majority rule is that this was an actual attack?? first off, the building where the alleged attacks happened has been under heavy security for a long time, the video clearly shows a cop getting "shot at" at point blank close range, but yet no blood (again, it was an ak47 high calibre assault rifle!!) and we can clearly see the shot hit the ground a foot to the right of the cops head...also the cops head doesnt get slammed back into the concrete upon the (hit)...anyone with a logical and questioning mind can figure this one out...we cannot run away from these hoaxes any longer boys and girls...most "terrorist attacks" (if not all) that are plastered all over the mainstream media today are total hoaxes and can be proved very simply, if our minds are simple enough to see the obvious truth that is and are not brainwashed.
edit on 14-1-2015 by patrickdubs because: just censoring myself a bit

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
here's a short video about some information surrounding the events of that day...i hope this does not get deleted, it is important stuff!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here`s one I`ve just watched from Dutchsinse.
I don't know what to make of it.
Any comments ?

<< 10  11  12   >>

join