It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Hebdo Shooting - A perception I can't get out of my head

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiveForever8

originally posted by: thesmokingman

ABSOLUTE PROOF IN THIS VIDEO PEOPLE!!!!!! WATCH IT!!!!!!!!

Proof the MSM got it wrong about him being shot in the head?

Proof that we are being told by EVERY single MSM station that he was shot in the head. Usually these things are confirmed before being reported. Also, if he WASNT shot in the head, then why did he appear to go down and appear dead after the shot was fired? Which shot hit him? Any shot that hit him with that caliber weapon would blow a hole in him, and probably kill him very quickly. If the MSM got this "wrong", then what else are they getting "wrong"?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Absolute proof we are being lied to at the very least....

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Lied to by a Media we all know are factually useless at best and insidious liars at worst? But that's nothing new or sensational though is it? Every man and his dog know that.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Any shot that hit him with that caliber weapon would blow a hole in him, and probably kill him very quickly.

What are you basing this on? The majority of United States service personnel shot in Iraq and Afghanistan were shot with this same rifle and did all of them have gaping wounds or die very quickly?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Watched that analysis of the film and it's just rubbish.

I've killed... maybe countless animals... many with head shots.

While I wasn't using an AK-47, I was using an SKS, and let me tell you, it is easy to drop man sized prey without a lot of blood leaving a head wound, especially at close range.

Stop getting your information from movies.

You don't even have to take my word for it. Go get a pig's head and shoot it for yourself. Theyre pretty cheap.
edit on 10-1-2015 by TheArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Proof that we are being told by EVERY single MSM station that he was shot in the head. Usually these things are confirmed before being reported. Also, if he WASNT shot in the head, then why did he appear to go down and appear dead after the shot was fired? Which shot hit him? Any shot that hit him with that caliber weapon would blow a hole in him, and probably kill him very quickly. If the MSM got this "wrong", then what else are they getting "wrong"?
why did he appear to go down? Trust me when 7.62 passes a couple inches from your head the last thing you are going to do is advertise the fact it missed. I'd play dead. No question. It's not exactly a MSM lie here they are dramatising events maybe. The witnesses and video evidence would point to him being shot in the head. That's probably the generally accepted story. Who is going to say in the media 'oh actually he wasn't shot in the head and here is why' it would be deemed disrespectful.

Also they make a point of the video being edited. The part where they cut out him being shot in the head? Yeah quite understandable really. In that video when he is on the ground to the front of him under his arm there does appear to be blood on the ground.

If anybody wanted to fake this they would have the resources and the forward thinking to use blood packs. It's not really much of a debate.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow
a reply to: thesmokingman

Watched that analysis of the film and it's just rubbish.

I've killed... maybe countless animals... many with head shots.

While I wasn't using an AK-47, I was using an SKS, and let me tell you, it is easy to drop man sized prey without a lot of blood leaving a head wound, especially at close range.

Stop getting your information from movies.

You don't even have to take my word for it. Go get a pig's head and shoot it for yourself. Theyre pretty cheap.

You speak as if I dont own one of these guns and use this very same ammo, have shot my fair share of targets. OK, so lets just say the point blank shot didnt hit his head. What about the 8-11 other shots that were fired. SOMETHING had to have hit him for him to die right? So are you telling me that at 30 -50 feet away these bullets would not do any damage? Do you honestly believe that there would be absolutely ZERO blood? Honestly, no blood?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

why did he appear to go down? Trust me when 7.62 passes a couple inches from your head the last thing you are going to do is advertise the fact it missed. I'd play dead. No question. It's not exactly a MSM lie here they are dramatising events maybe. The witnesses and video evidence would point to him being shot in the head. That's probably the generally accepted story. Who is going to say in the media 'oh actually he wasn't shot in the head and here is why' it would be deemed disrespectful.

Also they make a point of the video being edited. The part where they cut out him being shot in the head? Yeah quite understandable really. In that video when he is on the ground to the front of him under his arm there does appear to be blood on the ground.

If anybody wanted to fake this they would have the resources and the forward thinking to use blood packs. It's not really much of a debate.

So which shot killed him?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I don't get why people are saying the media made a mistake.
They have seen the entire footage and edited the film so they can't have missed the bullet completely missing the police mans head.
Anyone who has watched the video you linked to can see he wasn't shot in the head but the media are saying he was.....so they're not making a mistake....they are lying.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You speak as if I dont own one of these guns and use this very same ammo, have shot my fair share of targets. OK, so lets just say the point blank shot didnt hit his head. What about the 8-11 other shots that were fired. SOMETHING had to have hit him for him to die right? So are you telling me that at 30 -50 feet away these bullets would not do any damage? Do you honestly believe that there would be absolutely ZERO blood? Honestly, no blood?

I'm not claiming that there isn't any blood, you are.

No, I'm not going to say that the point blank shot didn't hit his head, because it did. Clearly. Other bullets hit him, this is true, which is why he is on the ground. Get shot, put your hand over the wound so you don't bleed out, and then get shot in the head at point blank range.

That is a recipe for little visible blood.

That's not even taking into account that he is wearing body armor and the very real idea that it is winter in the northern hemisphere and people are wearing extra clothes to keep warm. Do you know how much blood a wool sweater can keep before it gets saturated?

It's a lot.

One time, I came upon an accident and the man inside the truck had been scalped. We pulled his scalp back onto his head, wrapped it with a wool sweater, and watched it fill with blood without leaking for quite a long time. Much longer than 16 seconds. And this was with the guys heart still pumping more blood out.

As soon as that head shot stopped the cops heart, blood stops flowing, blood is no long being forced out of the gunshot wounds, and the cops just lays there, because he is dead.
edit on 10-1-2015 by TheArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow

I'm not claiming that there isn't any blood, you are.

No, I'm not going to say that the point blank shot didn't hit his head, because it did. Clearly. Other bullets hit him, this is true, which is why he is on the ground. Get shot, put your hand over the wound so you don't bleed out, and then get shot in the head at point blank range.

That is a recipe for little visible blood.

That's not even taking into account that he is wearing body armor and the very real idea that it is winter in the northern hemisphere and people are wearing extra clothes to keep warm. Do you know how much blood a wool sweater can keep before it gets saturated?

It's a lot.

One time, I came upon an accident and the man inside the truck had been scalped. We pulled his scalp back onto his head, wrapped it with a wool sweater, and watched it fill with blood without leaking for quite a long time. Much longer than 16 seconds. And this was with the guys heart still pumping more blood out.

As soon as that head shot stopped the cops heart, blood stops flowing, blood is no long being forced out of the gunshot wounds, and the cops just lays there, because he is dead.

There ISNT any blood. Show me one drop of blood and I will leave ATS for good.......go on....I'll wait.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

There ISNT any blood. Show me one drop of blood and I will leave ATS for good.......go on....I'll wait.

My theory doesn't require the presence of any blood, but yours requires that lack of blood.

I am not about to claim there isn't any blood based on a blurry video clip, you don't seem to have a problem with that however.

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

So which shot killed him?
any one of those 8-11 shots?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Like I already said there does appear to be blood on the ground in that link that was posted but the video isn't very clear.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

you certainly don't speak for me. i agree with CharlieSpeirs.

there was nothing graphic in that video.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Like I already said there does appear to be blood on the ground in that link that was posted but the video isn't very clear.

To be honest.....
I think the video posted by thesmokingman IS clear....

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

To be honest.....
I think the video posted by thesmokingman IS clear....
I can't tell if it is his arm that is underneath him casting a shadow which is highly doubtful or a pool of blood forming. Either way a good man has lost his life.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: SilentE

And finally, you do not speak for me Othersideofthecoin.

You are the second member to say that to me, sadly i dont think you will be the last.

Which if you think about it is really quite sad,

Sad that I cannot confidently say that I speak for everyone when i say that a video showing a man being executed in cold blood is "sick".

Well if you guys don't find that "Sick" I am only glad that my acquaintance with you is limited to the ATS.

They are not saying that the shooting isn't sick, they are saying that they are grown adults capable of making their own decisions.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
You know what!!!!

Saying "I think i speak for everyone when i say this is sick"

Is a turn of phase (one used quite often in my part of the world)

I do not mean I am some lord of ATS who speaks for all members (I figured you guys would be smart enough to get that)

JEEZ I had so much more to say than that one sentence yet some of you just won't shut up about it!!!
edit on 11-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
warning graphic video

Suppose there wasn't any blood there either. Two wrongs don't make a right? Yeah whatever. The good man was avenged by GIGN (even if the entrance did look amateur) and the murderer's final moments were also caught. I hope Ahmed Merabet rests in peace while his killers rot in hell.
edit on 3761642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join