It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

first of all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
apologies. I was one of the 5% of the self serving website promoters who used their "first" post on this welcome sectio of the board to promote there website! A violation of the rules and it own't happen again.

anyway, that out of the way, i still feel compelled to introduce myself here. My name is Michael Sharp and I known about this board for a long time, follow it irregularily, and generally find most of the content within my own interests. I myself am an author and "mystic." I write about the spiritual truths behind the psychological, social, and political realities of this planet. I find myself agreeing with conspiracy theorists, NWO theorists, UFOlogists and the like though I have my own take on these things which places all of them within a sort of grander spiritual context and Divine plan. I've read a little David Icke and agree with some of what he says but tend to shy away from his work because of it feeds duality (us and them mentality). My efforts go towards creating unity amongst all the various "players" in this ascension game that we are playing.

I'm relatively active on one other internet board called the Democratic Underground. We (meaning myself and a few others) have hived out for ourselves a little spiritual enclave amidst all the raging political depression at the recent US elections where we discuss things like ascension and chakra activation and stuff like that.

Well hopefully this post doesn't get deleted. no web site links or book names but writing is a major activity of mine so fair enough to mention it?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Welcom to ATS
Enjoy your stay. Follow the rules though, or you will quickly be introduced to Skeptic Overlord and his mighty Ban Hammer

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I checked out the site, looks interesting.

Have a good time here!!!

join