It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I DREAM OF OWLS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It was an average day on a Thursday (It was rather peaceful and relaxing no chaos in sight)

I headed off to bed at around 10pm and passed out straight away. (Nothing unusual occurring)

I woke up feeling the sun burning my face and I grabbed onto something that felt like sand. When I opened my eyes sand was rushing through my fingers. (I knew it was a dream but it felt so real like the sand you feel on the beach touching your feet)

I was dressed oddly and it seemed suitable for the conditions of the environment. (I was wearing low cut boots, thin pants, a long sleeved shirt, a wrapped scarf around my face).

After some time trying to figure out what is going on I decided to keep walking in the direction of the sun. For some time I saw nothing and it felt like an eternity walking this desert. I was climbing a dune and then I saw all these dead trees and giant vines that had spikes. (I do not know why but I was drawn to the area).

Once I descended from the dune and walked into this area I felt a gust of wind come from above me. When I looked up nothing was there so I turned behind me nothing was there either. I then turned back to the front and that is when I saw them.

In front of me on one of these giant spiked dried out vines I saw 3 giant owls looking at me. (They were roughly 2-3 people stacked in height and in width about 2 men standing side by side).

I wanted to talk to them and ask them something but before I could, I felt something odd and wooden in my hands. When I looked down I saw a basket with 3 baby owlets inside (They seemed to be of strange coloring and size).

When I looked up back at the 3 giant owls and wanting to ask something, I awoke in my dead with the sun shining into my eyes.

Does anyone have any idea as to what this means? and What is the reasoning behind the giant owls?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Dream interpretation of the owl

"When you dream about an owl, your spirit animal may be contacting you to warn you about a danger or threat hat you need to pay attention to. It can bring a wise insight about important matters that you should not ignore.

When an owl appears in a dream, it could also mean that the intuitive part of you is calling for attention: Pay attention and listen to the subtle signs in your life, to what is important, but not necessarily obviously so.

The owl could also be a animal spirit guide offering you insight about a moment of transition. Since this totem animal is often associated with death, when an owl shows up in a dream, it could mean that you are receiving guidance regarding personal transformation, change.

In many dream interpretations, the owl can represent a deceased friend or family member who comes back in the dream in the shape of a spirit animal."

Link: www.spiritanimal.info...

edit on 2015-01-08T08:58:06-06:00amThursdayam0820151America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Interesting you found yourself in a desert like region…

Egypt, Lilith, owls

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Odd how the number 3 kept coming up. Owls are wise as the story goes. Throughout history they have been thought as such. It sounds like you have 3 things in your life that need guidance. You will have adversity trying to come to where you can think about and deal with these 3 things,but they must be dealt with. At this moment you are covering your face in avoidance of dealing with it,but not for long. It sounds as though you will have some unpleasant decisions to make in the process,but this can not stop you. What will make up your mind will come from above,and will help you put those things into perspective,making them smaller issues. Good luck

top topics

join