It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you angry at Aliens Thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am 'smarting' at aliens because they don't just land on someones lawn and say, 'yeah this is how the universe works'

Secondly I am hurumphing as they dont take me for a intergalatic ride to see the wonders of the universe in my lifetime:

What would you like to know or experience from an alien? Their history, our history? Dimensional travel?
or
What would you like to see in the universe or history if you could convince a selfish ET to give you a ride?

Diamond Planet

55 Cancri e is made entirely out of crystallized diamond, which would would be priced at 26.9 nonillion dollars (A nonillion is a 1 followed by 30 zeros).The huge diamond planet was once a star in a binary system, until its partner began to cannibalize it. However, the star was not able to pull its carbon core away, and carbon is just a ton of heat and pressure away from being a diamond, so at a surface temperature of 1648 degrees Celsius, the conditions are almost perfect. One third of the mass of the planet is said to be pure diamond, and whereas Earth is covered in water and abundant in oxygen, this planet is made mainly of graphite, diamond, and a few other silicates.

The Universe’s Largest Water Reservoir

Twelve billion light years away, the universe’s largest water reservoir resides in the heart of a quasar. Containing 140 trillion times the amount of water in Earth’s oceans, and found near the colossal black hole at the center of the quasar, the water unfortunately manifests itself in the form of a massive cloud of gas, several hundred light years in diameter.

A REAL shooting star *duck*

Everyone knows that shooting stars are just meteors entering the atmosphere, right? If you didn’t, congratulations you just failed the fourth grade. What some people don’t know, however, is that real shooting stars exist as well; they’re called hypervelocity stars. These are big, fiery balls of gas rocketing through space at millions of miles per hour.When a binary star system is gobbled down by the supermassive black hole at the center of a galaxy, one of the two partners is consumed, while the other is ejected at high speed. Just try to imagine a huge ball of gas, four times the size of our sun, hurtling out from our galaxy at millions of miles per hour.

imgur.com...

edit on 6-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'm angry at them for abducting people and performing horrible experiments and procedures on them... That's seriously uncool alien dudes.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'm not angry with them , I'm just very disappointed.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And that makes it all the more painful for them. I wonder how disappointed they are with us?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

collectively "I suppose they are very dissponted, individually, here and there, they may feel admiration.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would like to go to the restaurant at the end of the universe.....one ticket please!

Seriously though, not mad but disappointed. I get not wanting to show oneself on a planet full of hate filled destructive humans but not all of us are bad, many of us would be like "hey, whats up" "come inside have a cup of tea, let us chat awhile". But apparently they are much too good for that.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
I get not wanting to show oneself on a planet full of hate filled destructive humans but not all of us are bad, many of us would be like "hey, whats up" "come inside have a cup of tea, let us chat awhile".

I agree with you.
I suspect if they helped humanity understand where we came from, and where we can go, without giving us the keys to the car just yet, perhaps much of that internal squabbling of nothing may be eased for the decent humans.
hence I don't actually think they have come here. Being 'watchers' is pointless if we are all living creatures we all help each other along, borders shouldn't matter on earth nor should they in the galaxies :O

PS I cant quite believe I wrote that^^^^ nor am having this discussion.

Oh I'd also like to see all the fuss about the Pleides and Orions belt.`

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronon

ahaha

If you look at my posts you will know I am DEFINITELY not one of those. George is my nemesis.
edit on 6-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

I'm angry at them for abducting people and performing horrible experiments and procedures on them... That's seriously uncool alien dudes.

Some people are in to that......Just saying.....50 shades of GREY takes on a whole new meaning.

edit on 6-1-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

50 shades of GREY takes on a whole new meaning.

BAZINGA!

That was pure comedy gold.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
because they are a bunch of dicks!! didn't you see that one in the main thread that took the meteor down and threw it at earth and the got the eff out of here? aliens are douches.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Could you imagine how amazing stories based on non-earth history would be? Amazing, and none of it fiction

Could you imagine how interesting the mechanics behind the universe would be? Like....what is the origin of the universe?

Having a map/chart of the stars, without all the deviations in perception caused by gravitational lensing (and other novel effects) would be nice. A way to test concepts of red shift intrigues me.

Just what is gravity? What causes it?

Is there a soul? If not, what creaates the illusion of a conscious mind? If so, where is it and how is it here?

Where does/did the creative force originate? Metahporically, "who spoke us into existence"?

How interesting would it be to see an aging summary of Earth, using our current calendar as context? For example, when various societies and civilizations existed in relation to each other and us. Yes, it is most likely that time is just our own illusion....but it is the context we use.

I can come back later and add in more....but there are a lot of questions I would love to ask a being that has capabilities that one would say are God like.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Brother , I think you just came up with next months short story theme

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Not speaking factually here because there is obviously very little "evidence" for these claims. From what I have heard, extraterrestrial beings have visited and provided Governments with certain technology such as antigravity propulsion and new ways of travel. If this is the case, I am not impressed with these aliens. If they are out there, start benefiting all of humanity rather than the people who are potentially hoarding all these cool extraterrestrial gifts.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I share the same questions as you my friend. It would be amazing to be able to finally understand these existential questions that most of humanity shares. But who knows, maybe these extraterrestrials are just as lost and curious as we are.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am happy with the hero's and cosmic citizens waking people up and send them lots of love and thank you's. But also SOS. This world needs to be freed, all the people, and healed.

And don't dislike any threads about ufology and ETs.

Anyone can stand outside and ask for a sighting. Often comes through on a stray thought, if you're up there please fly over my head. And suddenly it appears and like a fast walker zips across the mountains in front of you and vanishes.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Im angry at aliens becuse they are moving into the suburbs and driving the crime rates up.
Oh wait you mean space aliens ........lol just kidding.
Remember you always got to laugh or else you are going to cry.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They keep sticking me with the pub tab ... and alien women are teases ..

top topics

join