It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know when you're to close to a firework factory explosion ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
When it blows you off your feet

Video has captured the moment a cameraman was hurled backwards as he filmed an exploding fireworks factory in a small town in Colombia.
The explosion happened in Granada, a town on the main road between the Colombian capital Bogota and Girardot.
The footage shows the cameraman being knocked over as the building explodes, sending burning fireworks flying in all directions.
It is not known whether anyone was injured in the explosion, which happened near a complex of restaurants and a busy road.
www.abc.net.au...

edit on 6-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I miss all the fun stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Thought for a minute before looking at thread that zhang lit up a smoke on the shipping dock again .. rather common for accidents at fireworks factories ..
reminds me.. gotta pick some up for the kids at the local village for chinese new year ..

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
That looks like the last New Year's celebration at my place...minus the shotguns and acetylene bomb.
My brother had to have surgery to repair his ear drum.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why does your thread title sound like a riddle?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is that the same as
How can you tell if an elephant has been in your cupboard?
Answer: You find his footprints in the peanut butter.
Or what did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming?
Answer: He said here come the elephants.
Soooo how DO you know when you're too close to a fireworks explosion.?
People look at you and say "Ahhh" "Ohhhh"
edit on 162015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I don't know that it does but if it does I've provided the answer

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That was definitely the awesomest fireworks show ever! Man, that dude prolly pissed himself. The best video of the year. Lucky bastard should be grateful he wasn't any nearer to the explosion.

originally posted by: gortex
When it blows you off your feet

Video has captured the moment a cameraman was hurled backwards as he filmed an exploding fireworks factory in a small town in Colombia.
The explosion happened in Granada, a town on the main road between the Colombian capital Bogota and Girardot.
The footage shows the cameraman being knocked over as the building explodes, sending burning fireworks flying in all directions.
It is not known whether anyone was injured in the explosion, which happened near a complex of restaurants and a busy road.
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
When you are filming the event and the blast zone still deadly for humans ( cause it destroys your inner works ) stop at approximately 1 or 2 meters from you. True story.

new topics

top topics

join