It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone interested in helping me establish some facts regarding the recent royal allegations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I would like to work toward gathering some information to eventually put a decent thread together without getting sidetracked.

If anyone is interested send me a pm and I'll show you what I've got so far and hopefully get some input.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific I've been using Exaro news as a good source of information regarding the sex abuse Scandals with the british establishment recently. www.exaronews.com

edit on 4-1-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
All I've seen are accusations and allegations and a bunch of people with no facts blatantly convicting a person based on their own personal opinions and biases.

Thank God that juries are made up of 12 honest men/women rather than a bunch of easily swayed, mindless, ignorant haters.
edit on 1/4/2015 by Kukri because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

So what if Andrew slept with a hooker all them years ago because if he went to a night club, picked a girl up, did her and didn't wed the woman then half the girls would cry rape having lost such a good prize.

Yes i know many of our political elite have been caught having gay sex or sleeping with children so that the hidden powers can later blackmail them or stop them from rising to the top if they don't play but i don't think this is the case with Andrew and he should be left alone.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is why I asked if anyone was interested in trying to get some facts about the bigger picture as a whole privatly and then putting out some real food for thought.

Starting a standard thread usually ends up with lots of predetermined views expressed randomly until everyone gives up and moves on to the next topic they feel the need to express there already ingrained view upon.

a reply to: VirusGuard

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Location, location, location. The explosive revelation that he had sex with and under-age girl. This technically would not be true if he was in the UK as the girl was 17 at the time and the age of consent in the UK is 16. Depends on where you are in the world. As I understand it there is a variation of consenting ages from state to state.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I aggree but as I said in the Op I am looking at a bigger picture than some vauge rehashed accusations and was looking for some help putting a larger ATS worthy thread about these "accusations" P2P so we can hopefully find some possible anwers to some old questions without getting derailed.

The rabbit hole as they very often say can run deeper.

a reply to: crayzeed

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Good shout to collate the information together. There should be times and places open to public scrutiny to verify/validate the stories that will come out. I would also watch the news for the next few weeks. (Unfortunately) from very personal experience, I know that many victims for many, many reasons do not come out and press charges - until someone makes the first move. Remember the snowball effect when the first few women came out and claimed the heinous crimes from Saville. There was then an avalanche, as other victims plucked the courage to speak out. How this plays out with the Royals (both whether more people come forward or whether no-one else comes forward) - will be a statement.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So a little embarressing then it turns out nobody wants to give me a hand seperating the wheat from the chaff, hohum as it were.

Aim. To acknowledge that the investigation involves some horrific accused crimes against many people over many years.

To separate the acts involved against individual and see if there are possible links between recent historic events and rumors and newly emerging evidence.

To try to establish a long founded belief of many that the upper classes, businessmen and politicians of the world have been involved in abuse, deceit, secret organizations, corruption, bribery and murder.

Prince Andrew gaddafi connection.

link
another link

another link again

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I would like to work toward gathering some information to eventually put a decent thread together without getting sidetracked.

If anyone is interested send me a pm and I'll show you what I've got so far and hopefully get some input.

The Girl concerned has her own story in the 'Mail on Sunday'

I have put a few pertinent details on another thread >>

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Did you check the links i posted?

It links Prince Andrew to some other suspect charecters I thought would add to to the narrative?

a reply to: eletheia

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Did you check the links i posted?

It links Prince Andrew to some other suspect charecters I thought would add to to the narrative?

Yes but nothing new there ... they all move in the same circles and

Andrew like his ex.wife would go anywhere for a freebie LOL!!

Sometimes people are just at the wrong place at the wrong time, and

get tarred with the same brush..... After all to my shame I was

introduced to Jimmy Saville twice just because I was coincidently

at the same function as him!!!!

new topics

top topics

join