It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to "Spin-Doctor"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The plain facts : for several years a man called (Louis) Daniel Smith sold a fake-cancer-cure , ( making huge profits ). He is now facing criminal-charges and possibly jail-time, see ... justice.gov/opa/pr/four-charged-internet-sales-industria l-bleach-miracle-cure

On the face of it a very unsympathetic character , however after you've read the spin version of the story on the GoFundMe page , (link below), you may have difficulty resisting the temptation to give him money to help him buy a better lawyer , see ... gofundme.com/mmsdefensefund
edit on 4-1-2015 by Takifugu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Here is YouTube rebuttal to Jim Humble's mms-defense-fund appeal ... youtube.com/watch?v=CT1_0tisn-g

[ Jim' Humble's original "message" video is the first YouTube embedded on the mmsdefensefund GoFundMe page ]

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Takifugu

Nope I don't feel bad for him a bit. Dude was selling BLEACH as a curall defrauding people who would believe in any kind of cure all. This guy is almost as bad as the other guy selling urin and blood as a cureall.

The people I do feel bad for are the idiots that donated 39K already to defend him.

Sucker born every minute as they say.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Takifugu
The people I do feel bad for are the idiots that donated 39K already to defend him.
Sucker born every minute as they say.

To be fair the s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶ donors only get to see the GoFundMe twisted version of the story.

BTW GoFundMe get 5% , so they are in no hurry to correct or remove a page which is going to earn them $10K if the $200K goal is reached, which they are on target to do.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Theres a spin on every story now. All situations have an equal and opposite opinion.
A) "Cop in a white hood murders an unarmed black man, after shouting the N word at him multiple times."
Or was it more like:
B) "World's best Police Officer barely escapes with his life after huge scary man attempts to shoot him"
I don't even form opinions anymore because I know a complete rejection of the original story will appear the next day. How does a person sift through the crap. Sometimes I'd just like to hear some information and be confident that it was actually accurate. All those people paid that guy, never knowing he was robbing all of these dying people

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If you take enough of it, bleach will even cure living…

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictoryOr
I don't even form opinions anymore because I know a complete rejection of the original story will appear the next day. How does a person sift through the crap.(

There are obvious lies : Jim Humble says "amazing guy" Daniel could have left the USA during the last 5 years, but Daniel has to wear an electronic ankle-bracelet so he would not have been legally able to leave the USA
gofundme.com/mmsdefensefund [bottom quarter of page]

When you get one of those bracelets you also have your passport taken from you.

Jim has form for being bullsh!tter : have a look at this steaming pile from the man himself ... youtu.be/vG-CcPAUJbM?t=12s

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
oops , double post, sorry.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
That video-response to Jim Humble's appeal has been censored on YouTube , however you can still see it via the shortened "goo.gl" URL link on the YouTube page here ... www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-1-2015 by Takifugu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is now a petition to stop the "mmsdefensefund" , sign here .

new topics

top topics

join