It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Education. Uni and College force prerequisite. Divide and Conquer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Unlike the past where one guy full of knowledge teaches the students to become straight A adults and passing over knowledge we have division of Courses. So far high school isn't as effected compare to College and Uni. A lot of dumb requirements like Tests rather than working as they are taught. IQ tests are total lies.

College and Uni was the past educational system for privatization(only on the western side of education). School is forced by Government. Know the difference between the education.
Both College and Uni is now forcing everyone to get certified to even get a job especially the most simple job of being a waiter/waitress.

All parents are now force to work long hours due to over tax, inability to grow own food, etc. Homes are no longer free like the past. A lot of people keeps blaming the kids but, they don't even know why the past was more successful compare to today. Homeless not allowed to even sleep in inns anymore because they are so overpriced, forced dress code, and many of them are starting to no longer exists replaced by hotels.

Many people wonder why so many children are illiterate mainly because a lot of them are forced to do dumb essays and projects rather than reading proper books(mostly history/poem) out loud. Parents are now longer passing their natural traits and relying Schools to do all the work as most of them are too busy working anyways. This is another reason why we aren't living like villagers anymore because they can't bring their kids to work and pass on their knowledge.

Chinatown, Jap town, etc. No longer becoming a historical sites and becoming westernized with western dress code mostly black suits and white shirts. We no longer see any diversity of resturants rather everyone force to wear same exact suit. Did you know black suits are for funerals too?
Chinatown no longer staying as Chinatown either. Say Hi to the great takeover of Sushi resturants.

Black suit for everything and becoming the normal for almost everything like when the Mafia took over many parts of US after the WW2. It has became the biggest fashion industry for men. No one wears their cultural wedding stuff anymore. Its just black suits everywhere for men.

Want to know how American ancestors lived? This isn't an American thing. This is more of a Mafia thing, that seem to have survive since the fall of Italian Mafias. Neither is it a Russian thing, Chinese or Japanese, etc. Keep blaming the children for all you know. I rather wear what ever suits the weather than the stupid suit that doesn't even protect you on different environment and forces you to do extra work wasting resources like keeping it clean. Suits are no better than the past clothings.

Forgot to talk about the Church which uses suits too. Its all in front of your face. Follow the men in black suits or the men in white fake robes. Christ only died for your sins. The only hell is what US is making the world to turn out to be. Only because America is slowly getting taken over through infiltration. The only places that aren't so divided is the towns. You can say that to some Texa towns since Area 51 creation and those traitorous Nazi inviters.

Just keep blaming the other countries because the corrupt can just fly and run now since we have the technology like planes.

Remember: "Those who think they are free, are not actually free."

We work way less in the past living like villagers with barely any prerequisites. People use to be able to roam freely from country to country.

edit on 4-1-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What a bizarre rant.

Have a snickers you'll feel better.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
What a bizarre rant.

Have a snickers you'll feel better.

It ain't a rant. I just looked at another post similar to this on the NWO forum.

Your just freaking blind. Rome never dress like us. Greeks never dressed like us. Germans never dressed like us. Neither did every other countries until 1900s after the great two wars. Sooner or later schools might require this dress code. Oh wait, it is already happening.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Just curious, out of all of the things society makes us do, why is clothing so high on your priority list? Yeah its kind of silly that we're so ashamed of nudity but are suits really all that bad?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictoryOr

Just curious, out of all of the things society makes us do, why is clothing so high on your priority list? Yeah its kind of silly that we're so ashamed of nudity but are suits really all that bad?

Do you agree with judging people based on the way they look, rather than who they are as people? I too hate the fact that there are dress codes and appearance standards. I find it childish. I was considering making a thread about it myself.

It will just always seem ridiculous to me that people think it is acceptable for other people to tell them what they have to look like.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

how you look, and how you dress, send messages whether we like it or not.

that is reality.

Personally I find OP to be a bit ramble-y for my tastes.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
TL;DR : OP hates suits, though I'm still not sure what universities had to do with it.
edit on 1/4/2015 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I noticed this in Norway. In Winter, the standard clothing color is black - jackets, suits and other winter wear. In my home city in the 1980's, the standard clothing was Skiing jackets (red, blue, yellow, orange, green, pink, purple, white, along with stripes/multi-band color combos).

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Why don't you go look at people graduating and failing to find a job for that degree? Uni is divided into courses with multiple professors. Each and everyone one them near end term might or will force you to do idiotic projects unlike primary school when we are given time by one teacher. Working on 3-4 intense projects.

No time for anything. Fill your days with work.

I was sweating in a suit during a Wedding. I was freezing in one during a funeral. Does that wake you up? I would've just where my T-shirt and sandals during the wedding, and wear my big fat warm jacket and proper boots during the funeral. Everyone always says the Cemetery is always cold.

What part of suit not being part of funeral do people not understand? Do you guys really think that our past ancestors would dress nicely just to bury a dead body? Hell no. It would've gotten all dirty and dusty. The suit is part of everything now a days from funerals to getting a job, and being a President.
Even kids have to start being dressing in one. Just look at baby ones. Just look at Wall Street. People are a bunch of sheep in their suits. Especially when they were running around during 911.

Homeless people will soon not able to eat at restaurants either. This is why Corporations like McDonald will always win. Those big fancy restaurants have a dumb dress code unlike the past. The whole dress code thing used to be like the past when people are creating a dinner party. Now it is forced on to people who might be hungry and want to eat and it isn't even a dinner party.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Hello makemap, yes, I think I follow, although just a tad
long-winded. Unfortunately, I did not attend University, so
I am not qualified to state much on that part. I barely got
through H.S.

Back then there weren't too many requirements, so I
avoided most heavy subjects, and opted for lots of Art
classes, woods, metal shop, small engines, typing, films;
yes-FILMS! And vocational auto mech...etc...

So I am UNeducated. But I couldn't agree with you more
about the suit. What a waste! You are right about it not
seeming to be appropriate any more in such a changing
world. The costs alone are signs of wealth, in my op.

In my day the black concert T-shirt was high status! You
know- having a Van Halen concert shirt got a lot of
attention.

With all the families fleeing from war zones with nothing
but their lives, from all parts of the world, you'd think
people would respect that, and stop wearing suits! I don't.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Homeless people probably have better places to spend what money they can scrape together than at a restaurant; that's of course ignoring the fact that the only restaurants that actually require a suit are usually too expensive even for most home owners to afford.

Universities use multiple single subject teachers because they're teaching more specialized knowledge.

If you're cold at a funeral get an overcoat.

If you're hot at a summer wedding, don't go to a summer wedding.

Check your meds.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So many generalizations and inaccuracies in this post...

originally posted by: makemap
Unlike the past where one guy full of knowledge teaches the students to become straight A adults and passing over knowledge we have division of Courses. So far high school isn't as effected compare to College and Uni. A lot of dumb requirements like Tests rather than working as they are taught. IQ tests are total lies.

The IQ test isn't a lie. The IQ test tells you exactly what it tells you. Your intelligence quotient. What gets people confused is that they think this means they can correlate their IQ with their intelligence. That isn't the case. All IQ does is determine your problem solving ability, and your IQ can change as you get older depending on how educated you do or don't become.

College and Uni was the past educational system for privatization(only on the western side of education). School is forced by Government. Know the difference between the education.
Both College and Uni is now forcing everyone to get certified to even get a job especially the most simple job of being a waiter/waitress.

No, neither college not universities are forcing waiters to have degrees. The job market is doing that, but I still think your example of a waiter requiring a degree is an exaggeration. It's more like jobs like data entry requiring degrees now when traditionally they didn't require them.

All parents are now force to work long hours due to over tax, inability to grow own food, etc. Homes are no longer free like the past. A lot of people keeps blaming the kids but, they don't even know why the past was more successful compare to today. Homeless not allowed to even sleep in inns anymore because they are so overpriced, forced dress code, and many of them are starting to no longer exists replaced by hotels.

Dress codes in hotels? First I've heard of this. Also, motels aren't going away. There are still plenty of cheap motels out there where you can get cheap rates if you are currently homeless (but have a little bit of income). I know a few people who have lived in motels.

Many people wonder why so many children are illiterate mainly because a lot of them are forced to do dumb essays and projects rather than reading proper books(mostly history/poem) out loud. Parents are now longer passing their natural traits and relying Schools to do all the work as most of them are too busy working anyways. This is another reason why we aren't living like villagers anymore because they can't bring their kids to work and pass on their knowledge.

Essays and projects are dumb? You are off the reservation here. By the way, the millennial generation is considered the most educated generation ever. Illiteracy is at an all time low.

Chinatown, Jap town, etc. No longer becoming a historical sites and becoming westernized with western dress code mostly black suits and white shirts. We no longer see any diversity of resturants rather everyone force to wear same exact suit. Did you know black suits are for funerals too?
Chinatown no longer staying as Chinatown either. Say Hi to the great takeover of Sushi resturants.

Who cares and why does this matter? Chinatown was always westernized anyways... Also, Jap town? That sounds hugely racist.

Black suit for everything and becoming the normal for almost everything like when the Mafia took over many parts of US after the WW2. It has became the biggest fashion industry for men. No one wears their cultural wedding stuff anymore. Its just black suits everywhere for men.

Again, who cares and why does it matter? You are complaining about fashion. That is a first world problem and not a real issue.

Want to know how American ancestors lived? This isn't an American thing. This is more of a Mafia thing, that seem to have survive since the fall of Italian Mafias. Neither is it a Russian thing, Chinese or Japanese, etc. Keep blaming the children for all you know. I rather wear what ever suits the weather than the stupid suit that doesn't even protect you on different environment and forces you to do extra work wasting resources like keeping it clean. Suits are no better than the past clothings.

I'm having trouble believing that you know how American ancestors lived.

Forgot to talk about the Church which uses suits too. Its all in front of your face. Follow the men in black suits or the men in white fake robes. Christ only died for your sins. The only hell is what US is making the world to turn out to be. Only because America is slowly getting taken over through infiltration. The only places that aren't so divided is the towns. You can say that to some Texa towns since Area 51 creation and those traitorous Nazi inviters.

You are all over the map buddy... When you get to a coherent thought, please let me know.

Just keep blaming the other countries because the corrupt can just fly and run now since we have the technology like planes.

Who is blaming other countries for America's problems?

Remember: "Those who think they are free, are not actually free."

We work way less in the past living like villagers with barely any prerequisites. People use to be able to roam freely from country to country.

There are still countries in the world that live like that. Nothing is stopping you from going and living the dream of a villager life. Also, people are still able to roam freely from country to country... I wasn't aware of any border lockdowns in any first world countries.

PS: I think you need to stop thinking that school is a boogeyman and actually go take some classes, your education of American history and American society is severely lacking.
edit on 4-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

Why don't you go look at people graduating and failing to find a job for that degree? Uni is divided into courses with multiple professors. Each and everyone one them near end term might or will force you to do idiotic projects unlike primary school when we are given time by one teacher. Working on 3-4 intense projects.

School workload isn't the reason why those people aren't finding jobs with their degrees.

No time for anything. Fill your days with work.

I got a job with my degree (computer science doing IT work), and I have enough time off from work where I've taken up exercising daily and am planning on learning how to play the mandolin in the coming weeks.

I was sweating in a suit during a Wedding. I was freezing in one during a funeral. Does that wake you up? I would've just where my T-shirt and sandals during the wedding, and wear my big fat warm jacket and proper boots during the funeral. Everyone always says the Cemetery is always cold.

So what? The suits that our forefathers wore during Revolutionary times were traditionally made of wool. And they wore them during the summer, locked in not very well ventilated rooms. Why didn't you wear something else? I don't know about a wedding, but I've never seen anyone kicked out of a funeral for their attire.

What part of suit not being part of funeral do people not understand? Do you guys really think that our past ancestors would dress nicely just to bury a dead body? Hell no. It would've gotten all dirty and dusty. The suit is part of everything now a days from funerals to getting a job, and being a President.

Showing your ignorance of funeral history here. Getting dressed up in nice clothes for funerals is something that MANY different cultures have done throughout the ages.

Even kids have to start being dressing in one. Just look at baby ones. Just look at Wall Street. People are a bunch of sheep in their suits. Especially when they were running around during 911.

Kids wearing school uniforms and suits to school isn't a new thing... My dad used to wear a shirt and tie to high school in the 70's.

Homeless people will soon not able to eat at restaurants either. This is why Corporations like McDonald will always win. Those big fancy restaurants have a dumb dress code unlike the past. The whole dress code thing used to be like the past when people are creating a dinner party. Now it is forced on to people who might be hungry and want to eat and it isn't even a dinner party.

How does a restaurant determine if someone is homeless or not? Also, did you just call McDonald's a big, fancy restaurant? PLEASE PLEASE point out an example of a McDonald's in the US that has a dress code to eat there.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How does a restaurant determine if someone is homeless or not? Also, did you just call McDonald's a big, fancy restaurant? PLEASE PLEASE point out an example of a McDonald's in the US that has a dress code to eat there.

He didn't he said McDonald's and their ilk will win because they don't have a dress code and fancy restaurants do and never did before: which is garbage, dress codes are getting way more lax than they ever were before.

I remember when Ruth's Chris used to at least require a collared shirt (or at least that's what I was told); went to the one in down town Philadelphia where a table nearby had several noisy children and a large man wearing a T-shirt and beach shorts - I don't go to Ruth's Chris anymore.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Best OP on ATS in a long time.

Seriously.

This is the stuff of legend.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow

Seriously.

Thank you, why doesn't people wake up? They think requirements is everything.

US is the biggest example of educational problem, instead of teaching there is force testing first. Our ancestors never had to deal with all these BS. Now, we have people who can't afford to get out of the country, can't afford to get an education, can't get a job, can't live in empty houses and can't travel far without buying a passport as they can't afford it. Not allowed to farm either cause they would be complaining about stealing off the land. Once Corporations(American corrupt ones) are done taking over. The civilians will be the biggest losers in the world meaning more homeless. There are two NWO fighting in western lifestyle, maybe even three or four. They are fighting for the countries (for America right now the most). It is the reason why America is no longer a free nation and full of gangs.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow

Seriously.

Thank you, why doesn't people wake up? They think requirements is everything.

US is the biggest example of educational problem, instead of teaching there is force testing first. Our ancestors never had to deal with all these BS. Now, we have people who can't afford to get out of the country, can't afford to get an education, can't get a job, can't live in empty houses and can't travel far without buying a passport as they can't afford it. Not allowed to farm either cause they would be complaining about stealing off the land. Once Corporations(American corrupt ones) are done taking over. The civilians will be the biggest losers in the world meaning more homeless. There are two NWO fighting in western lifestyle, maybe even three or four. They are fighting for the countries (for America right now the most). It is the reason why America is no longer a free nation and full of gangs.

I agree with the arrow. I don't understand why this tread gets this much criticsm. What you say makes perfectly sense. Keep up the good work!

top topics

join