It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is What Happens When You Call The Cops!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

All I ask, is 3 minutes of your time...

You can discuss the lyrics...
You can discuss the video...

You can condemn this...
You can justify it...

You can bring it to light...
You can sweep it under the rug...

You can blame the aggressor...
You can blame the victim...

You have the right to express your opinion...
You have the right to remain silent...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Just a thug wannabe rapping about bull#.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this was posted here before. At least a similar one, but that song sounded familiar.

Anyway, the difference between now and then is that ATS was very much against police brutality, it wasn't a black and white issue. It was an issue discussed by ALL, as the video showed this happening to ALL people. But now it's been made about race, relating to cases where the cops truly were justified in their actions (2 out of 3 is the general consensus).

See what happens when one group takes ownership of the issue and blames the whole thing on race? Truly sad.

S&F though, because it is still an issue that needs to be addressed, but the "racism" card sure silenced a lot of people.
edit on 3-1-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

In a way it's unimportant what i think about this particular song, video and so forth.

What is important is that people in the US shout themselves hoarse about brutality until everyone has the lowest possible opinion of the cops over there, they are a global byword for violence and oppression and the law makers finally have no choice but to change things radically and give the population a police service that will actually protect and serve.

You wouldn't catch me going to the states on holiday until major things change. I really wouldn't want my kid to see me beaten up or shot by someone who should be beyond reproach. I'd sooner go pretty much anywhere that wasn't a war-zone or bordering one.

ETA: so yeah, good on the guy in the vid for shouting, in short

edit on 3-1-2015 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies so far...

I didn't necessarily share this video for the Song itself...
You can mute it if Conscious Rap is not your kinda thing...

It was predominantly for the footage.

We hear, that it's a minority of officers that engage in over the top oppression...
& I agree...
However this footage is just a minority of the minority...
Footage that was caught, as opposed to the (insert number) of cases that happen daily.

Awareness is Knowledge is Power is Justice.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: catt3

Over aggressive and oppressive police forces committing murder, assault and theft every day doesnt sound like bull# to me.

Or is it all a bit too low life for you to bother listening to the words?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Nothing New, we just see more of it today ......... check out this vid from the 80's

www.youtube.com...

Peace
edit on 2015-01-04T06:21:35-06:002015Sun, 04 Jan 2015 06:21:35 -0600bSunday2101America/Chicago156 by corblimeyguvnor because: link fixed

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

What we are seeing is the direct result of conditioning and programming. Every movie and TV series has remodeled a friendly officer in blue, into a heartless, evil, egotistical, bad ass, dressed in military uniforms and decked out in all the militarized paraphernalia.

The cops of today are playing the roles they have been given and they are reinforced and supported on our dime to act as our overlords. We know that half of the job is dressing for the part.

We won't see a change in behavior until we change the dress. There never should be military gear and paramilitary dressed officers in the streets of America, unless we are at war with another country, and only if we are openingly at war with another country inside our borders.

The war on terror does not require militarized police on American streets. If anything, it pours fuel on the fire. What have they accomplished when the only people Americans fear is their own government and the police? We need to eradicate the terror that exists in America, but we have to start at the source. The real terrorist. The real enemy within. They are easy enough to identify. They are the cops that are dressed to kill.

edit on 4-1-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

All I ask, is 3 minutes of your time...

Why should I give you 3 minutes of my time when you wouldn't even take 30 seconds of yours to use the search function?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You shouldn't.

I've committed the ultimate sin.

Point well made.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: catt3

Strange but i just see a lot of pig cops acting like thugs and what makes it worse if they get away with it

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

There are at least TEN different threads that feature this video,TEN.

Is there a mod around to close this and tell us to add comments to the already existing threads?

There are similar videos showing cops being attacked but no one here is cramming them down my throat with the tenacity, voracity, and self righteousness as this one.

Again, AT LEAST TEN other threads on this video (I'm sure there are more that's just where I stopped counting), but that's how propaganda and brainwashing work, repetition.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I'm sure it makes you a lot happier to see thugs acting like thugs and getting away with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

but that's how propaganda and brainwashing work, repetition.

If I'd known about the other threads it'd be brainwashing & propaganda...

Alas, I didn't know, my bad.

Use the alert button.

top topics

join