It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poroshenko in letter : Antonov AN-26 shot down by Air-to-Air missile just before MH17

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So how is that MH17 black box investigation coming along?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Why not if a Ukranian SU 25 can fly well above it's service ceiling by 10000 ft and shoot down a commercial airliner at 33000ft without tracking radar and the armament to do so why can't the aliens be just as plausible.

You beat me again unless these aliens could reduce the weight of the fighter jets or make modifcations to the engines to increase the thrust because mankind could never do that.

Maybe the aliens air to air missiles at 90,000 feet can be targets upwards by 10,000 ft which is something we mere humans could never do.

That eye witness who says he saw a fighter returning with its missiles missing is an aliens plant and aliens sent down a bean to confuse the Russian radar stations into see a plane that was not there and even used a holograph to hide the exhaust stream from the BUK missile so no one could see it.

The investigation is taking years to decide what hit flight MH17 because they don't want us to know that ET has landed

Gee you don't think they made building 7 fall over do you because that was not even hit by a plane or do all buildings that catch fire that are made from steel and cocrent just come crumbling down.

I am with you, ET did it
edit on 3-1-2015 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I found another piece of information...

The so called launch site photo under Snizhne is not from a BUK-M1.

Not BUK-M1: new video proof

Few hours after flight Malaysian MH17 crashed into the fields in Grabovo this photo appeared in the blogosphere claimed to be the contrail of the Buk-M1 missile that shot it down:-

-People not convinced about the authenticity of the photo where dismissed as ‘Russian trolls’. Dutch journalist of the year Olaf Koens interviewed the man who made the photo and RTL Nieuws showed a new photo (copy). That was December 22, five month’s after the first photo.

Source

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

So how is that MH17 black box investigation coming along?

Officially they don`t tell anything except they have way more evidence as to what is available on the internet.

Preliminary report speaks just about "detailed analysis is ongoing," the same as with the shrapnel inside the pilot its body.
edit on 3 1 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I think you are on to something, is it possible that aliens were responsible for using the chemical weapons in Syria as well?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Source

Well again I have to ask how the witnesses in the video saw two military jets at 33000 feet above their heads when you can barely see if not at all a passenger jet that high?

And again the video your source said was taken down is in fact not taken down as seen here...

SO if your source get's that wrong what else is he wrong about?

Also know that BBC took it down when they investigated more and found that the video was wrong. As has been shown there wasn't one, nor were there two su 25's flying near the passenger airliner...and you know why that is a full out lie.

I also have to question why there are no reports or pics on the RTL Nieuws site, nor is there any mention of it going back to Dec. 20th and this would be big news so one would think it made their website so everyone can see.

Also I see that the name Olaf Koens and that he interviewed the person who took the photo...again one has to ask why this reporter doesn't have a video of article showing this interview...as there isn't one on RTL nor is there anything mentioning this interview on his personal site.

Now how do we know that the video your source has was even what he says it is, as there is nothing that says this but the person who uploaded the video...which is the same person who wrote your source blog.

edit on 3-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well again I have to ask how the witnesses in the video saw two military jets at 33000 feet above their heads when you can barely see if not at all a passenger jet that high?

The witnesses actually said they saw the military jets below the airliner, which would make sense since the jets have ceiling constraints. I bet you can see a military jet at 25,000 feet. Is it possible to fire a air to air missile from 25,000 feet to a target at 33,000 feet?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Is it possible to fire a air to air missile from 25,000 feet to a target at 33,000 feet?

The plane would have to actually be able to fly that high, also the planes that were supposedly the ones that did it can't fly that high with full armament of weapons.

And the fact the SU 25 doesn't have the type of radar that tracks planes as what they have is for navigation it would be one of the luckiest shots ever made by a pilot. Also the planes in question doesn't have the speed to catch up to a commercial jet at cruising speeds.

At least not with any weapons on it.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The video was nothing more as footnote for people who have missed it and you have been saying the same thing about it for months now about it, the article was about the so called BUK launch photo.

How they researched it

Interview

Another Piece on it

It is the same news service who tried to shove us the fake Belingcat evidence twice down our throat, but refused to report about the Ukrainian eyewitness (I mailed them about it). They are clearly bought and only post propaganda in this matter.

However our tax funded news service is actual starting to act like how they should again with reporting about the eyewitness and about the letter of Poroshenko.

Source

Source

And we have now Politicians asking questions about it...

Source

I assume you know how to use Google Translate ?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Is it possible to fire a air to air missile from 25,000 feet to a target at 33,000 feet?

It could have been guided towards it with the Ukrainian BUK radars and IR missiles can do the trick.

It`s also possible Ukraine have made modification to the Su-25 to be equipped with the R-27 missile with IR module (they produce them and sell them) . The Ukrainians upgrade Su-25, Su-27 and Mig-29 themselves and have a big defence industry capable of doing that.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Officially they don`t tell anything except they have way more evidence as to what is available on the internet

Ah so absolutely no evidence of Russia having shot down this plane, thought not.

Ah well im sure America will reveal all the evidence they have that no doubt proves concluslively Russia was involved in this. Not like America to lie about this sort of stuff.

edit on 3-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join