It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati want me as a member.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I want to start by saying this is not a debate as to whether or not the Illuminati exist, but rather, the intentions of this particular group claiming to be the illuminati.

I find it all rather amusing myself.

As many have already seen the "Illuminati" has recently began to disclose itself to the public via different social media outlets. I became aware of it when I saw the video about them

So I looked a little more into it and saw they have an official website which states (among other things)

The Illuminati is an elite organization of world leaders that operates above geographical and political restrictions for the benefit of the human species. While our daily operations remain confidential for the safety of our members, we strive to create a better understanding between us and those we have been entrusted to protect.

They also have an official twitter account (unverified)
Google+ and Facebook (don't do FB so no link sorry)

They also specifically state they never ask for money and anyone asking for money purporting to be them is fake and to report them, it's all pretty funny. I decided to play along and request membership and gave them my email. Shortly after I started to receive messages restating their goal and what not then a couple weeks later an email comes asking to buy their brand new necklace which they only charge $11 for! However, they keep none of the money, it all goes to their manufacturer (haha yeah)

So I start really thinking someone is starting a really good scam and sure enough I get another email shortly after that stating they have a new book: The First Testament of Illuminatiam

And the best part of all this wonderful knowledge they are making available to the public-it's only $7.96 on Amazon! yet again, they receive no money from the sales-it all goes to the manufacturer.

Seems someone has invested some money into this.

So I get an email today extending a membership into the organization, but I need to fulfill one of the prerequisites first.

Of course completing the perquisite involved buying the book since the answers to the questions they ask, as well as the "key" are found in there. They also want more personal info.

This is just too much. I decided to present it to the ATS community to shed some light on, either a well orchestrated scam or a legitimate public outreach program. Let me hear your thoughts on this.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have beach front property in Montana for sale.

Low low price. Never used.

1 owner.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What is your reasoning behind marking out the initiation code? Since it's a phony Illuminati website and all.. I'm just curious.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Walk away and laugh my friend.

edit on 2-1-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A scam of the highest order IMO. If the illuminati exists, they would likely find their new initiates by ways other than FB, twitter, etc. Kind of a "Don't find us, we'll find you" sort of thing. The genius hacker kid in school with superior genes gets watched until he's old enough to approach type thing.

Not a mass email, buy my book thing.

Of course you could just always buy the book to find out...

The Illuminati (if they exist) are not coming out of the closet and opening the doors to their factory ala Willy Wonka. You'll find no golden ticket in that book or anywhere else I'm afraid.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I nominate you to join as an ats undercover agent. Just think, we will have someone on the inside. Of the illuminati! You can keep us abreast of all their devious plans so we can stay a step ahead and avoid the dreaded FEMA camps.

You may need a shoe phone, a camera pen, and a lapel pin that squirts acid. You now, just in case.

God speed to you. Make us proud!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I always thought this was the official website: itanimulli.com

itanimulli.com

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

Interesting to say the least, but I smell utter commercial steaming piles of BS.

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I always thought this was the official website: itanimulli.com

itanimulli.com

Lol. The old ones are the best.

link   

Greetings- "I wouldn't join any club that would have Me as a member..." Groucho Marx, no relation to Karl.

namaste
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: grammatical err.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I nominate you to join as an ats undercover agent. Just think, we will have someone on the inside. Of the illuminati! You can keep us abreast of all their devious plans so we can stay a step ahead and avoid the dreaded FEMA camps.

You may need a shoe phone, a camera pen, and a lapel pin that squirts acid. You now, just in case.

I second this. Go investigate! We need an ATS ambassador in the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is hilariously refreshing.
Props to their marketing department.

Slick sales pitch...but still needs more fiber.

All that aside - it's nice seeing Illuminati being associated with something quasi-positive for a change. All that "secret cabal of elite reptilian baby eating satanists enslaving humanity via rap videos and movie imagery" was getting old.

I'd order a pendant and the book, but I'm full up on swag.

edit on 1/2/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

All that aside - it's nice seeing Illuminati being associated with something quasi-positive for a change. All that "secret cabbal of elite reptilian baby eating aliens hell bent on world domination and bad rap videos" was getting old.

How about child pedophilia, occult worship, Ponzi schemes and murder?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Intentional diversions and patented mis-direction to keep the fearful busy elsewhere....that's all Black Lodge stuff.

Black Lodge isn't High Order.

You have to admit, it does weed out the uninitiated though.

Free Will and Belief Systems are a powerful tool....and weapon if need be.

edit on 1/2/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

All that aside - it's nice seeing Illuminati being associated with something quasi-positive for a change. All that "secret cabbal of elite reptilian baby eating aliens hell bent on world domination and bad rap videos" was getting old.

How about child pedophilia, occult worship, Ponzi schemes and murder?

I picture the illuminati all together for a sound of music type sing-along... "These are a few of my fav-orite things!!"

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't have much to say.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bovah2
What is your reasoning behind marking out the initiation code? Since it's a phony Illuminati website and all.. I'm just curious.

Because it has my real name in it.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Hey now there's a novel idea. They would never suspect a thing...unless they already have agents on here...Hmmm, may need thicker tinfoil.
Well I've got the lapel pin, but it only squirts seltzer water...and looks like a flower...but as far as the rest, its on back order. Ill report any findings...assuming they don't use me in a ritual sacrifice or turn me to the dark side

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Now that I finished laughing m.a.o....they sure will never would never have a website....that counterproductive to their very nature as to being a secret society.

So...given that...someone out there is having a good old time doing this for fun...until his mom makes him go to bed.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join