It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diving Down the Rabbit Hole Has Changed Me, I'm Starting to Worry

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So long as you aren't out walking around with your AR15, you can only be wary and watch carefully.
I remind all on the board proaganda has been legalalized against the US citizenry and people who forment it want DIVISION.
Maintain YOUR OWN values and not those espoused by popular cultural pressure.
I started reading about UFOs at 10.
When I grew older I met elite soldiers who told me things about our country that both broke my heart and pissed me off.
As an individual you won't fight any sistem alone but as a person who has beliefs counter to the TPTB you are NOT alone.
Nominally you will see a uniformed message by those who are counterlogical to what you feel . Their words and responses are formulaic and constant.

JUST be " YOU"
edit on 25-1-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A few rules I live by since falling down the hole,
1. Assume the everyday person is a complete moron and sheep until proven otherwise.(intelligence is more than how much information a person can retain and regurgitate on request)

2.Elected officials are incapable of truth and are infected by the greed and authority diseases.

3.There is always another layer in the illusion.

Try to keep your head on straight and take breaks when it gets to be too much at once.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
A few rules I live by since falling down the hole,
1. Assume the everyday person is a complete moron and sheep until proven otherwise.(intelligence is more than how much information a person can retain and regurgitate on request)

2.Elected officials are incapable of truth and are infected by the greed and authority diseases.

Try to keep your head on straight and take breaks when it gets to be too much at once.

Good advice

Also, remember idealogs have burned up their powers of logic in favor of a perceived authority, religion or idea. In fact fan boys to their higher power; thinking that in some way it will add credibility to their position.

edit on 31-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Preposterous !
How many layers of reasons was there for you speeding and getting a ticket?
In a hurry to a meeting with the real man who killed JFK?
Nope just a lead foot.

Ask any police detective how many reasons are out there for murder.
I'll bet the list is just a few lines on paper and none of them involve the government.

Most of the worlds events are reactionary not any planned event.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Its like tripping. Give it a few says or weeks and youll gwt uaes to it. It qigges me out realizing how naive I waa (I was around 19), now it's an assett when I need it but life is back to normal.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Haha.. wow. I hadnt read your entire thread. Kinda wish I hadnt now.
Look if you are talking about aomething violent - seek help. It could be a combination odf your alternative thinking and a midlife chrisis.

Dont take your actions... weite a book.
It kinda sounds like a cry for help and we are very sensitive to those here after an incident a few yeara back.

So just spill it. What is it you are thinking about.
If its something that wouls hurt you or anyone else seek help and liaten to the people here that care. You can message me and im sure many others if you need advice.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Also you can sell everything buy a camper pick me up and we set up by a creek and pan for gold. I need a gold panning partner. Live off tha land. Take my gold dlakes to the ladies of the night once a month then back to the mountains.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i feel them feels, op.

the rabbit holes so messed up. i get scared realizing that i've really changed.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I haven't really changed much since being here.

Most of the stuff I see here is stuff I was already aware of from various places. If you look at comments sections and other places and read widely, you catch the undercurrents of most of it already. This place just concentrates it so I don't have to do as much legwork.

My mental processes already determine for me what I will and won't take seriously. It's a matter of what you can and are willing to believe. I liken it to the Mythbusters process: confirmed, plausible, busted. There isn't a whole lot of definite confirmed but there is a lot of plausible. And I won't go into my busted file.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We are all enemy of the state. Well let's face it, enemy of the world. Just like it was said in the movie the matrix: these people are so hopelessly dependend on the system, that they will fight to protect it.' Slowly we are turning into warriors and release that we need to be prepared to give up our lives for a better world. Just don't do anything reckless......

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elisa24
We are all enemy of the state. Well let's face it, enemy of the world. Just like it was said in the movie the matrix: these people are so hopelessly dependend on the system, that they will fight to protect it.' Slowly we are turning into warriors and release that we need to be prepared to give up our lives for a better world. Just don't do anything reckless......

Well said.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

we set up by a creek and pan for gold.

Yeah, something I have considered. I have a small sluice, some pans and other equipment. I've got enough knowledge and practice to know how to do it. I've done some panning around here based on research on where the placer deposits actually are and where the legends and myths claim them to be. I haven't found any color yet, but it is actually fun and you can do some fishing when panning isn't working out.

Concerning the original post, I was over saturating on CTs and this is probably my second or third midlife crisis going on. Things have been really rough on me lately and although most CTs turn out to be bunk, they offer a target for personal frustration.

As far as a violent reaction, no way, that's not really in me to do. I will vent and rant sometimes, but I don't want to waste my life or those of others by doing something evil and ineffective. On the other hand, I can't see supporting a system that is obviously against the common people. I will do what I can to get by without contributing to the chaos and corruption caused by our government at every level. When the resistance movement gets going, I will be sympathetic but will not support violent revolution.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I think I know where you're coming from, I think I know what you mean with a shift in your morality. And I think I fully understand what you mean when you say "becoming a monster to defeat the monsters". And as you, so am I scared about this thought. Because in the end, even if we'd win, there still would be monsters - us.

We can't fight fire with fire. Because fire consumes everything, and finally itself.

Violence won't bring us out of this mess. Only love.

What may sound like naive hippy # is in fact the conclusion I came to after having stared into the abyss for (felt) aeons.

And you'll start loving when you realize, that everything is a part of you. Find yourself in everything, and you'll find peace.

In the night of January 30, 1993, I had a dream of my beloved grandfather who - after having had a stroke some months before - was in a nursing home for the elderly.

In that dream, me and my grandfather were inside a circle of stonewalls. It was a sun shiny day, and my grandfather said to me: "Don't worry, everything will be good." Then he turned around and went away.

When I woke up, my dad was already beside my bed and said: "Grandfather has died"

I never forgot that dream.

And I trust in what my grandfather said.

Maybe you may find a similar trust, when you read some of the more than 3.000 Near Death Experiences you can find here:

www.nderf.org...

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Oh, I just see my previous post was unnecessary; you already found back to the path of the Jedi.

But maybe my words about my grandfather (and the reports of the people who had Near Death Experiences) might help you though.

This darkness won't last forever.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join