It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dark' majik and majik

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Man am I glad I can talk about majik with the spelling I like

When I asked about this last time I got lots of things but most required spell components, I just cant drive, buy online, or hid a few hundred candles in my room. Im 15 remember my parents would wonder about me if they found out I try majik with fire (they would think I would burn the house down)

So I am asking does anyone know any spells that I can find without spell components or very few.

Also dark majik as much as you all fear it. like the black candle at midnight, I still dont know what it does, do any of you know any spells that I can use to do other things than change my eye color or make very hard to break objects. If I dont get any thats fine with me but a demonstartable abilty would be very nice. one that can only be done by supernatural means. (I dont want any joke things about shooting fireballs this time please)

Also I was thinking about this to be Wicca do you have to be a girl just wondering because witchs are viewed in todays socity as girls not guys. Sorry for my ignorance

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Elemtalsage,
If it is wicca you are asking anbout, there is a multitude of books out there that have a wealth of information. Also there should be plenty of web pages. I dont go to any so dont have any links. I just do think there is a lot of info out there.
As to the burning candles. I do think it would be better to do that with your parrents knowing.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You are heading towards a path that is barren and unfruitful... 'majik' is not a use of outside force, it is symbolisms and personal meanings you should be more concerned on how to learn more about yourself, it isn't those outside objects that do anything, it's you.... You're just training yourself to get results, but those results will vary with your knowledge of self.... so don't be ignorant like most people........ Learn yourself and you will become more powerful than any... Your attempting a physics test without first going to preschool....

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Chaos magick is my fave. No...it wont lead u down any path u dont choose....stay away from wicca...theyre controlled by gabriel he builds em up wit power and takes it for himself.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
no you dont have to be a girl to be wiccan but they do place the women above the men, I feel there should allways be a balance in everything and not get stuck in extreams so I disagree with wicca because the female end of the pole is no better then the male end they both have there quallitys.

now as for colors they are purely symbolic take a white candle I have seen used by many wiccans for healing but yet seen many of those who practice voodoo use the same color for the oposate for example.

study as many branches as you can and allways keep your options open.

know yourself and be strong in yourself first and formost, also learn how to work with others but do it where you dont get sucked into the pack animal mentallity.
it wont be easy but if you do this you will be like a coven within yourself or greater.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I know you're tired of hearing it and don't want to be an annoying buzzing in your ear but I cannot in good conciousness let you be easy prey for the demons that feed upon those travel down dark paths. Don't go there. It's not worth the Hell speaking from someone who's had a brush of it before. I could've just as easily not come out of it alive.

What is it you're looking for really? Why do you want to evoke those that want to destroy you?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ask 12 "magikians" about magic and you'll get 13 answers

Originally posted by elemtalsage
Man am I glad I can talk about majik with the spelling I like

I'm a little ambivilant on the alternate spellings of magic. I understand the original intent, to separate out mystic/supernatural actions (magick) from stage performance (magic.) Unfortunately, I think that the alternate spelling thing has been seized upon by certain publishing companies as a marketing gimmick. I wince when I see "majik" for the same reason I wince when I see "cyber" used as a prefix, it's overdone and unnecessary.

When I asked about this last time I got lots of things but most required spell components, I just cant drive, buy online, or hid a few hundred candles in my room. Im 15 remember my parents would wonder about me if they found out I try majik with fire (they would think I would burn the house down)

A real possibility, unfortunately. Most people don't properly extinguish flames, or leave burning things (candles, incense, etc) unattended for dangerous periods of time. When you own your own place this is dangerous enough, but when you're sharing your living space --be it with parents, roommates, or other building inhabitants (dorm or condo, for example)-- it's not only endangering your stuff, but the stuff of other people.

So I am asking does anyone know any spells that I can find without spell components or very few.

It depends on what you're trying to accomplish, and what tradition you're using to approach magic. A lot of the paraphenalia used in ritual is a way to focus the mind on a desired outcome. You put on a special robe, not because the universe will ignore your "request" if you don't, but because it puts you in the right frame of mind. A completely mundane example of this would be that when I was teaching I would always wear a tie. I hate ties, but it was a physical reminder that I was a teacher. Candles, clothing, and other tools are a way of doing this in the context of the ritual. (There are other reasons for ritual-only stuff, such as resonance, but we'll set that aside for the moment.)

Also dark majik as much as you all fear it. like the black candle at midnight, I still dont know what it does,

It makes the room less dark

Seriously, though, what do you mean by "dark majik?" Some traditions define any selfish working as "dark," others differentiate between dark==destructive, light==creative (so destroying a bad habit, for example, would be dark, while creating a new, good, habit would be light.) Magic's often a very personal thing, so more definition would be helpful.

Now, if you're talking about evil stuff. Don't.

do any of you know any spells that I can use to do other things than change my eye color or make very hard to break objects. If I dont get any thats fine with me but a demonstartable abilty would be very nice. one that can only be done by supernatural means. (I dont want any joke things about shooting fireballs this time please)

Anything in specific you're looking for? And what qualifies as "demonstrable" for you?

Also I was thinking about this to be Wicca do you have to be a girl just wondering because witchs are viewed in todays socity as girls not guys. Sorry for my ignorance

Wicca isn't limited to girls only, though some strains of Dianic Wicca are a bit on the...erm...estrogen heavy side. In past decades, there was a bit of an anti-male slant to a lot of wiccan groups, largely as a reaction to the strongly-male-centered Christianity. In addition, a lot of wiccans (and other non-traditional religious folk) go through a period of strongly rejecting Christianity (or whatever faith they were brought up in). They've often got some grudges to work through before they're able to accept their former religion and move on. Some people get through this in a matter of months, others I've met are still carrying their anger decades later.

There's a nice little rant I pulled off of alt.magick.chaos years ago that's pretty appropriate to this situation:

Heres a suggested associative "How to become a Ka/Os majikian" rant:

My personal hangup when it comes to majikal education, is that most
"groups" dont seem to give a # about depth of resonance, so in my view the first thing a aspiring mage should do would be to sit down and practice
some emphatic reading of novels and poems, not necessarily connected with magic at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8
....stay away from wicca...theyre controlled by gabriel he builds em up wit power and takes it for himself.

huh? Could you please explain this because I have no clue what you are talking about.

elemtalsage, check out this thread.

bg

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just remember anything you recieve when using black magic will usually come back about threefold, so be prepared.

I'd suggest first starting with sigil magic as created by Austin Osman Spare. To do this, take a sentence such as : I want money. Remove certain letters from the sentence. For example: Iatny.....then take these letters and combine them in any means you please until they are a symbol of some sort. Next, you will somehow want to reach a state of gnosis. The easiest route is through an orgasm. While you're having the orgasm concentrate intently on the sigil (symbol). Then forget about the sigil and banish it (laughing usually works). If you've written the sigil down...burn it. You must not think of the sigil. You will be very very surprised by the results, trust me.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Elementalsage-

This post is very disturbing. Why do you feel the need to preform "dark or black majik?" Why on earth would you want to invite negative energy into your life? Do you not understand that negativity=bad? Do you want life to be bad? Do you want your soul's fate to be bad? Do you want bad things to happen to you and those around you?

Hon, you are very intelligent for a 15 year old. I have noted this in your other posts, but its a really dumb move to keep pushing the envelope with your spirituality. It is almost a rite of passage that teenagers make stupid decisions, but don't play with the unseen.

Also its just...creepy. No one likes a creep. Be positive energy and be goodness...and life will be magical. Positive energy breeds positive things, negative energy creates negative things. You will never get good results with negativity, only problematic ones. Put down the spell books, and watch some tv or read a good novel or go browse att he music store....Have fun and be young.

No responsible, experienced or spiritually knowledgable adult is going to give you advice on performing dark ritual, as they will not want to be a part of something that can harm you, so I suggest you keep that in mind when you view the posts offered to you here.

Please use good judgement and be safe. And as far as ritual goes, I would suggest you look into meditation for inner peace and universal understanding. (Get a nice little plant and a couple of crystals if you like.)

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I do believe in balence to be honest im sorry I posted this in the first place i just wasent thinking right. Sorry everyone but thanks for all the advice. Also saint4god I value your advice very high you are not the anoying buzzing in my ear. In other words mods if you can delete this topic I just wasent thinking right I am so sorry for everyone who posted here for waisting your time.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by duh squared
Elementalsage-

This post is very disturbing. Why do you feel the need to preform "dark or black majik?" Why on earth would you want to invite negative energy into your life? Do you not understand that negativity=bad? Do you want life to be bad? Do you want your soul's fate to be bad? Do you want bad things to happen to you and those around you?

I am a life long familial Witch...and none of us, my one sister, my mother, grandmother, myself...didn't/don't mess with anything negative....why would you want to drag negative energies into your life...what's the point...are you trying to prove something? It's a dangerous thing to play with....and since you obviously have no experience or training...and you sound young from your post...that's what your doing, playing....this is dangerous....I would think it would be good for you to go somewhere quite where you can do some very serious thinking and try to figure out why you are attracted to the negative instead of the positive....what's happening your life right now? Do some deep thinking on this for your own sake.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
as I said in the above post I was stupid for ever wanting this my quest for power got in the way of my thinking, and i am sorry for posting this trust me if I could I would get rid of the whole topic. I was dumb for wanting this so again sorry to everyone

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by elemtalsage
as I said in the above post I was stupid for ever wanting this my quest for power got in the way of my thinking, and i am sorry for posting this trust me if I could I would get rid of the whole topic. I was dumb for wanting this so again sorry to everyone

Nah, the way I see it you're just being a teenager. I mean that in the good and bad senses of the word: You're pushing the envelope, seeing what you can and cannot do, and that's a good thing. Sometimes, though, in pushing that envelope you make unwise choices, which it seems you were on track to do with your initial post. In the end, though, you made the wise choice.

Anyway, I'd rather put up with a barrage of people asking questions like you did rather than trying it out on their own and coming here saying "Help, I screwed up how do I fix it." Discussion is always beneficial.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It makes the room less dark

Whiskey Jack, you are the coolest poster I have seen here.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Elemtalsage--you mentioned a "quest for power."

In my opinion the most practical, attainable, and positive power is power over oneself.

I don't mean this in some vague new-age way.

I mean that knowing yourself gives you control of yourself and the ability to discern your options and choose them consciously.

Knowing yourself means examining your psychology:
Your preconceptions, assumptions, and prejudices
Your strengths and weaknesses
Your interests
Your values
Your fears and your desires
Your goals

Then you can ask yourself, "What do I really want?"

In my opinion the greatest magick one can do is to have a meaningful, rewarding, fulfilling life. Friends. Love. Interesting work. Growth.

Right now you might want to focus your efforts where they can do the most good-- on your education. Words are the original spells, and a large vocabulary expands your mind. Your mind is your world. Make it a nice place to live.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Do not penetrate that which can penetrate you.
Youth is age in possibilities.
To learn is the most dangerous of spells.
The mind will provide adequate miracles, to seek more is greed.
Learn from the wisest and follow your own path.
Learn alone, travel lots.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
even if you're not thinking so looking back, this is a good thread for those who are considering the same. I know 'cause I used to be one of them. Curiousity is not dumb at all, we're not slamming you just trying to help by warning of the dangers involved.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Western magic/majik/ect is probably not the best thing to be looking into, I would suggest using information from eastern cultures because it is more accurate and far more developed.Most western cultures dont even have the proper element orders or even uderstand how the energies can be manifested.Wuji>ying,yang>5 elements>6 unifications>12 energies>32 forms>72 manifestations,If whatever you learn cannot explain or use these energy forms/theory its bullcrap.If anyone is scared by demons/evil then they are weak.Heck westen magic isnt even aware of pre or post heaven energies and how to utilize it to destroy karmic law. Infact here's an easy way to kill banish any/all demons.
Armor Protection:
1.Make the Vajrasattva Seal(simply interlock your fingers and place them next to your eye bridge/third eye/forehead).Chant the mantra of Vajrasattva, OM BORULAN ZHELI 7 times.
2.Press the Vajrasattva Seal againts the forehead,your throat,heart,left shoulder,right shoulder,then back to the forehead/third eye.
3.seperate the hands and place them at your sides.Visualize Vajrasattva holding a scepter to subdue demons,then transforming into four(one in each cardinal direction around you).Visualization/faith/intent is very important.Strong faith/intent is needed for stronger demons/negetivity, but for the most part Vajrasattva loves to kill bad stuff even if you are not to faithful(it IS his sworn duty to rid all demons to finally achive wuji with Buddha)thats why it works.

OM BORULAN ZHELI
OM BORULAN ZHELI
OM BORULAN ZHELI
OM BORULAN ZHELI
OM BORULAN ZHELI
OM BORULAN ZHELI
OM BORULAN ZHELI

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
If anyone is scared by demons/evil then they are weak.

How arrogant are you? Can you disembody yourself and pass through peoples minds and invade the senes? Besides if you are claiming demons/evil is weak, why do you list and incantation to get rid of them? Sounds like you're already affected my friend.

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
Infact here's an easy way to kill banish any/all demons.
Armor Protection:

Oh yes, they will leave so that you believe you have power over them. This is a common tactic I'm well familiar with. Playing wargames with them can end up getting yourself killed or worse infected/affected.

Anyhow, if you believe in demons/evil then conversely you should be believing in good unless you're convinced there is none, the Devil and all his minions always rule, people are never happy, etc... So in believing good, would you not use the source of good to dispell evil? I'm talking about God, what he has said and done. Pray to him if being attacked by evil forces. Jesus went though how to protect yourself, pray by his teachings and in his name. No symbols, no repetative texts, no secret words, use your own words and talk to God. Tell him what you want.

[edit on 16-12-2004 by saint4God]

[edit on 16-12-2004 by saint4God]

<<   2 >>

join