It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI bulletin: Sony hackers threaten 'news media organization'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The hackers behind the attack on Sony Pictures Entertainment are turning their cyber-sights to an unnamed news organization, according to a new FBI bulletin.

The details were first reported by The Intercept, which posted the bulletin online. The Dec. 24 bulletin said the threats from the hackers have extended to a "news media organization" -- and "may extend to other such organizations in the near future."

Well it looks like the hacker are not done yet, The question is will it be one or all news media.

Link

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

Wonder if it's the BBC for publishing those two morons' names. Or maybe the pedophile stuff they're sitting on. Or maybe both!

But I'd guess the first one only.
edit on 31-12-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Is there any information available about what the hacker group's motives were/are? It seems like there might be conflicting information about who's responsible for the Sony hack.
edit on 31-12-2014 by hearows because: too short

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Last I heard it was an inside job from a disgruntled Sony employee.

False Flag!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hearows

Is there any information available about what the hacker group's motives were/are? It seems like there might be conflicting information about who's responsible for the Sony hack.

Not from what i've seen.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Good. Hope they bring them all down to there boney knees.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh, I thought the FBI said it was North Korea who hacked Sony? You mean the FBI was wrong? Yeh right and J. Edgar Hoover used to dress up in drag and call himself Mary!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emeraldous
take my money-Fry

Did you not catch my comment of J. Edgar Hoover the cross dresser. Wild Bill Donovan had a photo of Hoover in a compromising position with his "dear friend" Clyde Tolson.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

take my money-Fry

Did you not catch my comment of J. Edgar Hoover the cross dresser. Wild Bill Donovan had a photo of Hoover in a compromising position with his "dear friend" Clyde Tolson.
please collapse confidence-Fry

What kind of dressing do you want on your WORD SALAD? Ranch? Blue cheese? Italian?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Is it me or are there more Psychotics out and about this evening? Did you know that all FBI agents wear white socks? Quantico is not the center of the Universe.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Well... this thread went absolutely nowhere fast.
Could have been a good discussion. But it lost it's context quickly.

OK. So what happened is. Kim.com made a deal with he hackers. After all the gaming system were breached and shut down over the holiday's. Kim.com bribed the hacker's. The hackers promised not to interfere with PlayStation, Xbox and others. So the hackers were paid off.

After this. The hackers promised a bigger target with more skeletons in the closet. More dirt to fling.

I fully feel that the FBI blew it! They themselves didn't know. And was probably told by the Obama administration to blame North Korea. It would be a good way to get BOOTS ON THE GROUND there.

So back to the real hackers. They are going after the ones who have the largest amount of dirt on people.. that would best describe the media. If the media knew something say like child molesters.... and the media never turned over the files. That makes the Media an accomplish!

Tally Ho!

edit on 1-1-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

False flags to possibly successfully scare the public into even radically stricter internet security protocol.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Do these guys call themselves "Teh Sony hackers" or has he media decided to label them that and everyone has to follow it?

top topics

join