It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings of 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

The first one I find really interesting because the guy who had filmed this is a man of common folk. So I don't find his personality of someone who has the ability and knowledge to be that experienced about CGI and stuff like that .

So I find this one the most credible of the list you presented.. Good thread btw..

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
AWESOME THREAD! I've uncovered these sightings on the east coast of the USA on 12/21/14 while I was doing research for my blog..

NUMEROUS SLOW FLYING BRIGHT OBJECTS IN THE SKY OVER THE EASTERN US. POSSIBLE 4 DIFFERENT REPORTS. AMAZING?

In the early evening at around 5:03 PM a witness in CT reported seeing fireball looking objects heading toward the SW. An hour later in that direction (200 miles SW of NJ) a witness took a video of numerous fireball-type objects that did not appear to be connected or flying together. A witness snapped a picture of the same looking objects in PA during the same day. Then half an hour later, at 6:30 PM, a witness in FL claims seeing numerous glowing objects flying together then pairing off into threes to the west.

BERLIN CT
12/21/14/ 5:03PM
Shape: Fireball
Duration:10 minutes
"Two fireball-looking objects flying side-by-side in a south-western direction. One of the fireballs emitted what appeared to be droplets of fire from my vantage point. The balls were not connected to each other as they weaved in an out relative to each other."

PENNSYLVANIA, US
2014-12-21 12:00AM
"Slow and low flying moving flickering lights unidentified objects. One by one they slowly just melted away and the more followed. Counted about 35 plus."

www.mufoncms.com... __Flickeringlights.jpg

It is my opinion that this picture (above) was taken later than 12:00AM or around 6:00 PM due to the light on the horizion. It could be a result of light pollution from a nearby city. Even if that's the case it's a great photo.

PENNSAUKEN, NJ
2014-12-21 6:06PM
"while driving south on Haddon ave in pennsauken nj I noticed an unusual group of lights in the sky. My wife and daughter were also present. When I came to a stop light I decided to video as this was not normal and have never seen anything like it. When the light turned green I pulled into a gas station and exited the car but could only see 1 remaining objects use to tree obstruction . They were very low to the ground and looked exactly alike."

LAKE WORTH, FL
12-21-2014/ 6:50PM
"I was looking toward the east as I finished my cigarette and I saw a big group of like 9 to 12 glowing orbits in the sky moving west. As they moved they began to separate in groups of 3 forming into triangles after a couple of minutes they were gone"

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Pretty poor UFO year.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I always thought it was usually a matter of asking the right questions...

In many cases people report UFOs, but government etc don't take much interest. One possibility is that they simply don't take it seriously. Another is that their presence is already known. I'm not indicating for a moment their origin isn't from this world. The logical and more likely explanation is R&D.

Think of it this way. There have been many dismissed UFO sightings over the years. Many of the explanations have been tenuous at best, yet seem to have been readily accepted without investigation by authorities.

Now look at the history and development of flight technology. We can clearly see a curve in speed and capability in mainstream craft over the years. If you took the time to look at reports proposing the speed of travel and manouverability for some of the older UFO sightings, you'll find many of them tally with aircraft in mainstream use around 10 years later.

I would propose many mainstream craft take around 10 years + to reach the production line.

In recent years there has been a growing trend of secrecy over aircraft development and military capability. Consider this. Aircraft under R&D will have no doubt been tested the past 10 years +. Has anyone asked where this happens? There are a lot of people in the world, and surely a high risk of anything public being spotted.

So you have several options. The cover of night. Alternative shapes to disguise the components being tested. A classic approach is to use a UFO like shell, surely. After all, a picture of a new military jet and reports of it's performance would be seen as a major leak. On the other hand, reports of a fast moving UFO would largely be discredited and laughed at. It's the perfect cover. Combine that with camouflage technology and the like, and you're set.

People and organisations in this world all seem to follow simple repeating patterns of behaviour, and their outcomes are all too often easily guessed.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheEnigma

I wish I could star you more than once Enigma! Thank you for adding content to the thread. Later tonight I just may have to add a few more just for posterity!

Thanks Springer! I felt the whole forum was in need of a little balance.

Happy New Year Everyone, and keep your eyes to the sky with camera ready!

CdT

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Before I speak, I would like to remind those that this is the same world who have murdered people for telling the truth, the people inside of the world have not changed much, for the truth disturbs them to the highest degree.

The truth - is UFO fakes of 2014.

The truth, is Manipulating Creatures Who Only Like To Hate Innocence.

The truth, is that the ego overpowers opposition and every righteous human being will be poor in spirit, because the rotten selfish creatures of greed will never be humble.

The truth, is that Hate and Dishonesty are loved more than any treasure, more than any family bond.

The truth, is that these people eat what I have said like food, for they will not be happy or content until they have acted unjust.

The truth, is that we Were visited, it was covered up, and we are not being visited now. Only an idiot prides being a hypocrite, and only a devil prides in dishonesty, only a human mind prides in ignorance, and only a modern typical human prides in leading their own species astray.
edit on 4Sat, 03 Jan 2015 16:18:40 -0600America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSat, 03 Jan 2015 16:18:40 -0600 by greyer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join