It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings of 2014

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Interesting UFO Sightings of 2014

The Netherlands Blue UFO

This particular UFO sighting happened in March of 2014. It was reported on by Rijnmond TV news and was reportedly sighted in Maassluis at the north mouth of the Rhine River.

According to Rijnmond TV, the object hung silently in the air for a long time before disappearing in the clouds. The object has a slightly curved bottom and a domed top. It makes no sudden movement, which could indicate an inflatable object. However, it is at an angle and is not in the shape of a blimp.

Source Link

Homeland Security Camera captures UFO's in Puerto Rico

On April 26, 2014 an infrared camera caught two UFO's coming out of the sea off the coast of Puerto Rico. The video was shot from a helicopter at Rafael Hernadez International Airport, and uploaded to Youtube via Jose Martinez of the Puerto Rico Research Group.

In the video you can see how the object moves very quickly. In one part of the video you can see how the object is thrown into the sea at extreme speed, and when it comes back out of the sea, there are two object in the video.

Please visit the link below to watch the video.

Source Link

North Carolina Night Vision UFO

A military combat instructor, Kenneth Bates, who has taken to searching for UFO's with his night vision equipment, reportedly recorded a UFO in May of 2014 that was invisible to the naked eye. That would explain the lessening of sightings and captures, wouldn't it? As our technological advances have grown, the UFO's just might have kept pace to make subterfuge and hiding much more easy?

While surveying the night sky with his goggles, he saw an object that was around 5000 feet, coming towards him from the north, heading south. He says that he can give estimates about the distance because he is a long distance shooter and a skydiver. He says that it was flying low for an airplane and quite strange since it had no sound. So, he decided to record it and first caught the object on video in around a 75-degree angle. It passed over him, but it still produced no sound.

To view the video, follow the source link below.

Source Link

The Recent Caserta, Italy UFO

Dozens of witnessed reported seeing this UFO a few days ago in Capua, Italy. It has been reported on by the local news of area, and the above photo is one of the pictures that has resulted in the sighting. No video of the phenomenon has yet to surface.

Source Link

To be continued, as I have a list of many more sightings throughout the year, and plan on hunting down acceptable links and adding them to the thread. Please feel free to add your own favorite UFO sightings through-out the year also!

CdT

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Great post!, keep 'um coming!.

B. V. H

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have been looking at the so called Top UFO videos list of 2014, which mentions this ufo and quite a few others from the mention on the Open Minds website. There are some very interesting videos listed and mentioned there from all over the world. This among them.
edit on 29pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Drone Mistaken for UFO in Hong Kong Protests

While this particular sighting, experienced en masse over Hong Kong did not pan out to be a genuine UFO. It serves as a good reminder to always keep your skepticism handy, in researching UFO reports. Now there is some contention over this object being a drone, because of the way the 'UFO' shoots straight up at incredible speeds.

During one of those protests, the crowd got a little something extra as a brightly lit object appeared in the sky above the throng, moving slowly at first and then, as the BBC caught it on camera, the UFO suddenly shot up in the air out of sight.

Check out the story and videos at the link below.

UFO Appears over Hong Kong Pro Democrocy Protests

Western Canadian News Agency captures Video of UFO

It seems that UFO's follow a pattern in being very interested in social and natural distubances. Not to mention being interested in our Nuclear reactors! This particular UFO was filmed in early August of 2014 near some wild fires in West Kelowna.

Thirty-seven seconds into their news report they show a clip of a water tanker dropping fire retardant, and above the mountain an object can be seen shooting out of the clouds across the sky. The video changes to another clip before the object can be seen leaving the field of view of the camera.

To check out the video, visit the source link below.

Source Link

Recent UFO Activity over Taylor Hills, Australia

Not one, but two videos captured evidence of these UFO's hanging over Taylor Hills of Australia. This report came in few weeks ago, about a week before Christmas.

Witness report: Video #1: Two (Infrared) UFO Spheres over Taylors Hill I was out for routine skywatching in the afternoon on the 17th of December 2014, when i noticed an anomalous object flying north near the suburb of Taylors Hill, Australia. As i was filming the object, another UFO was detected to the south-west of my house estimated 500 meters away. The object weaves backwards and forwards and displays maneuvering characteristics unlike any conventional aircraft.

To view the videos and read more about the second video - visit the source link below.

Source Link

UFO's over Colorado investigated by Police. Prompt NORAD investigation.

I have no good picture or video to go with this story. However, the story is interesting enough to add here in this list, in my humble opinion.

In Breckenridge, Colorado - local police responded to dozens of calls that reported a strange UFO formation of triangular lights in the sky. Several people, including groups of people and an investigative reporter saw the strange UFO's over the mountains of Colorado.

Reporting live from Breckenridge on Oct. 3, the excited Renoux explained to anchors back at the station, that he seemed to be the only person who wanted to actually show his face while talking about the mysterious UFO sightings. But he noted that several witnesses had spotted the objects, describing them as forming straight lines or triangular shapes along the horizon. Renoux stated he did not believe the objects were drones or even weather balloons, because the luminous "dots" appeared stationary for up to 15 minutes at a time. "They would just sit there," he said, "... without moving an inch on our viewscreen in the camera." After roughly 15 minutes, there would appear a flash of light and the "objects would take off across the mountain ridge."

Source Link

Now despite the fact that several dozens of people reported seeing these UFO's, I can't seem to find a good authentic photo of the event. Did Norad confiscate them all?

More to come.

CdT

edit on 29-12-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: fix

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Yes, it's one of my sources on my Daily Aha application I use on Windews. However, that is not a link that passes muster here at ATS, it being a rival that's prone to entertaining hoaxes, so I had to work around their list and find different links to the various stories.

A few other areas I've used to amass my list are UFO Blogger, Latest UFO Sightings, Extraterrestrial Contact - Let Disclosure Begin, and UFO Sightings Daily.

CdT

edit on 29-12-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: more sources

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Police Prompted to Investigate Pennsylvania UFO

In Paxton Township, Pennsylvania, a former skeptic become a believer when she and her husband witness a UFO in August of 2014. Reportedly, it wasn't just one UFO, but several that lit up the sky that night with a colorful light show. For the complete story and a video, check out the source link below. But here's an excerpt - in case your in a hurry.

Stephanie Wilkerson was enjoying a glass of wine on her porch Monday night when she looked up in the sky and saw something that caught her attention. At first, Wilkerson says she thought it was an airplane, until she it started changing colors and moving. She then called her husband outside and a few minutes later she asked her neighbor to stop by. She said her neighbor was, "amazed and he went and got his binoculars," said Wilkerson, "he thought it was a planet, until it turned yellow right before our eyes." Then Stephanie called Lower Paxton Township Police.

Source Link

UFOs Over Toronto

This sighting in October of 2014 brought many calls into the Toronto Police Station, where a line of UFOs were reportedly sighted for nearly half an hour. However, here is a case where there may be a very valid explanation for these UFOs, as one Toronto residence reported:

One Toronto resident told CTV he saw kids setting up a kite with a light rig attached to it. "After it got dark, a couple of hours later, I notice a line of lights," Alejandro, who did not give a last name, told the network via email. "(It) looked like a very potent laser pointing vertical to the sky, but it was the kite these people were preparing." Some think the lights may have been lanterns sent up for Ramadan while others, like Toronto police constable Craig Brister, believes it may have been a type of drone known as a quadcopter

For the complete story go to,

UFO Caught on Tape: Prompting Police Reports

Flying Saucer over Wales

A classic shaped UFO was spotted over Wales in November of 2014. There is a short video at the link below.

Source Link

Bright UFOs over Chile

In a recent sighting, several bright UFOs were caught on camera and filmed over Chile on December 17, 2014. There isn't much to this story that I can understand, but they do have a few videos at the link provided below.

Source Link

Well that's it from me for today. I'll scour over my sources and add any interesting ones I missed over the next couple of days. Again please feel free to add to the list any you find deserving for a spot here that I may have missed.

CdT

edit on 29-12-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: correction

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Okay, I changed my mind. One more post of 4 to knock down my list of dozens.

Brazil's Sphere Dropping UFO

In late January of 2014, this footage was captured of an Unidentified Flying Object ejecting smaller spheres out into the sky. To check out the video, follow the source link.

Source Link

UFO Over Mexico City

This UFO was captured over the Southern Part of Mexico City in mid January of 2014. It's of interest, as there are three different videos from various vantage points around the city that captured evidence of this UFO. To watch them follow the link below.

Source Link

Fleet of UFOs Over Rome

This story comes with an interesting twist. Apparently, this sighting occurred during Italy's first UFO conference, on June 1, 2014. They went outside, looked up, and saw that the UFOs had flown over just to say Hi! There is a video at the link below.

Source Link

Day Time UFO over Manchester, UK

This sighting occurred in mid November and has a video also, at the source link. It's a bright day time UFO.

Source Link

There are many, many more. Some with minimal information, likes these, and some with a good back story. I'll keep adding them for you all, as I gather links with photos or video.

CdT

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'd seen two UFO's this year myself both within about a month of eachother. Didn't get photos though. Next time, next time. Nice thread.

a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Orange Sphere Over Spain

The Bay of Algeciras, on the Strait of Gibraltar, in Spain has been a hotspot for UFOs since October of 2013 through to January of 2014. Witnesses claim that the objects move slowly across the night time skies and gives off an intense orange hue.

Witnesses claim that the spheres moved very slowly and gave off an intense color that was clearly visible despite the lack of stars in the night sky. Photographer Cesar Comino was able to record one of these strange spheres, and other witnesses state they have seen three similar lights in the vicinity of Secano, where some vehicles even pulled over to witness the phenomenon. On Three Kings Day (January 6) similar spheres were allegedly seen in the German city of Bremen and recorded by an amateur cameraman – images are also circulating on You Tube.

Check out the rest of the story and the video at the source link below.

Source Link

Huge Cigar Shaped UFO over the Ukraine

This UFO was spotted and filmed on March 6, 2014 over Korosten, near Chernobyl.

Throughout the history of UFO sightings, cigar-shaped craft have been reported with accompanying speculation that these large objects are "motherships" that come from very far away and contain the smaller, oft-reported flying saucers or triangular craft that people claim to see. The "cigar" craft have been compared to ocean-going military aircraft carriers. "It's often too easy to label videos we can't explain as a product of computer generated imagery. In this case, however, the best thing the video has going for it is that the unknown object looks like it could belong in the video," said former FBI Special Agent Ben Hansen.

Check out the full story and video at the link below.

Huge, Cigar Shaped UFO Glides Over Ukraine City

Glowing UFOs Over Washington DC

This footage was recovered from a live cam in Washington DC in March of 2014. The UFO researcher, Lazlo believes these are our UFOs in test flight. (Yeah, I raised my eyebrow to that assumption too!) To watch the video please visit the source link below.

Source Link

UFOs over Istanbul, Turkey

These UFOs were caught on video over Istanbul, Turkey in June of 2014. The commentary by the individual taking the video makes this one, a must see. I wish everyone commented on what they were seeing in their videos, as this gentlemen did!

Source Link

CdT

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
UFOs Over Dordogne France

This video surfaced in July of 2014 and was filmed over Southern France.

The video was uploaded to YouTube on July 5th with the headline: "Disturbing UFO activity! 3 UFOs landing in Forest, July 2014." "It was during a beautiful sunset. I looked between two houses to discover the nice sky, when I saw these objects," the maker of the video writes.

To watch the video and read the whole story, visit the link below.

'UFO' Spotted Over Southern France

Mass UFO Sighting in Houston, Texas

This strange, brightly lit UFO was seen by many people in August 2014 over Houston, Texas. There are pictures and videos at the source link below.

Source Link

UFO Over Waglan Island, Hong Kong

This UFO was captured by a weather cam that takes still shots in March of 2014. Upon closer inspection of the object, it appears to be a jelly fish like UFO, complete with dangling tentacles. There is a video of the capture, but it doesn't show much more than the photo above, but you can take a look following the source link below.

Source Link

CdT

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Still want more? Well I've got plenty more! Let's focus on France for a bit, shall we? France has had a busy year with UFO sightings.

UFO Orb Fleet Over Normandy, France

This footage was captured in September of 2014 on an iphone from a yacht in Normandy, France. The person who shot the footage mentioned a chem trail and the appearance of 7 white orbs in the sky appearing. Do orbs munch on the pollutants we spew out into the atmosphere? Check out the story and video at this link.

Source Link

Eiffel Tower Sighting

In October of 2014 a young girl, with a group of friends, unknowingly film several UFOs around the Eiffel tower. Upon later inspection of the video, the UFO captures were noticed.

Source Link

Day Time UFO Over Paris, France

Finally, in November of 2014, yet another UFO is captured on video in France. This is a pretty impressive video if legit! The eyewitness said:

I caught a spectacular large craft over the Business center "La Défense", near Paris. The object was slowly moving between some buildings. It was right in the middle of my field of view, when I started recording with my iPhone. The object looked metallic, due to huge sun reflection on its side. It quickly flew away at the third sequence, and disappeared behind the buildings, just before the sun was set.

You can watch the video here.

Source Link

CdT

edit on 29-12-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: redundancy bothering me

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If I may add a couple of explanations.

Homeland Security Camera captures

Balloons

Bright UFOs over Chile

Right time of year for the FACH Chilean air force graduation ceremony.

Brazil's Sphere Dropping UFO

Balloon.
Post by Free_spirit

Day Time UFO over Manchester

Most likely one of these reflected in window glass.

Just for balance.
Hopefully 2015 will be a good year and throw us something really interesting.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Taylor Hills, Australia UFO looks like one of those Triangles.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hi!

Interesting thread and thanks for sharing.

However, maybe you should pay better attention to the original video YT poster as it appears not to be what we can call a reliable source.

WTFflow is the original source of two of the France videos and is very likely here just for making $$ and promote (if not create) hoax. Just search on Google "WTFflow" and hoax or fake and you'll have tons of results...

See for example here, here and also here. (Thanks to Gortex!)

Also, when I looked at the first frame of the third video from YT channel "looknowtv", I have some doubts as well about the reliability and selflessness of the author...

Unfortunately we live in a world where money is far valuable than serious and scientific study.
edit on 30-12-2014 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yes, I'm aware that not all of the UFO videos are going to pan out as legit. Perhaps I should have worded the Title of the OP - Interesting UFO Videos - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Regardless, I created the compilation to be inclusive of all the popular UFO video's that went viral - regardless of authenticity. Well, as many as I felt like posting that included photos or video - with a few exceptions. I still have a list of a couple dozen more! I'm unsure if I'll get around to posting them. My original goal was to get at least 30 independent sightings caught on photo or video posted, and I'm at 26. It just may be, close enough!

CdT

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
Yes, I'm aware that not all of the UFO videos are going to pan out as legit. Perhaps I should have worded the Title of the OP - Interesting UFO Videos - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Regardless, I created the compilation to be inclusive of all the popular UFO video's that went viral - regardless of authenticity. Well, as many as I felt like posting that included photos or video - with a few exceptions. I still have a list of a couple dozen more! I'm unsure if I'll get around to posting them. My original goal was to get at least 30 independent sightings caught on photo or video posted, and I'm at 26. It just may be, close enough!

CdT

Isn't it interesting how many of these are out of focus or at the very edge of camera resolution? Better images would likely take away the mystery.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

It certainly is. However, this shouldn't deter any of us from pursuing what evidence does show up - blurry or not. It only takes one out of the thousands of those reports filed every month, just one - to cause us to rewrite everything we think we know about our world. Now, getting anyone to accept that one - is an entirely different matter!

CdT

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The Netherlands Blue UFO

This particular UFO sighting happened in March of 2014. It was reported on by Rijnmond TV news and was reportedly sighted in Maassluis at the north mouth of the Rhine River.

According to Rijnmond TV, the object hung silently in the air for a long time before disappearing in the clouds. The object has a slightly curved bottom and a domed top. It makes no sudden movement, which could indicate an inflatable object. However, it is at an angle and is not in the shape of a blimp.
Or else the camera is at an angle. It looks, and behaves like a mirage. See this mirage picture for comparison:

www.caelestia.be...

The top of a small island on the horizon is "mirrored" in the sky above, creating the illusion of a disc-like object that hovers in mid-air.

[Still taken from Les mirages, Histoires de chimères et de la fée Morgane, a documentary film by Michael ENGLER, broadcast by Arte on April 18, 1998...]

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The Netherlands Blue UFO

Source Link

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Outstanding thread, thanks for putting it all in one spot CirqueDeTruth!

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly for sure!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join