It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sollog prophecies not welcome here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I posted the most recent Sollog prophecy on here a few days ago with a link to his website. The prophecy was called "Xmas Prophecies of 2014". But the prophecy was deleted! Why was it deleted?

Sollog, in case you didn't know, warned of many major events including 911 in this post :
groups.google.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTimeMachine

who is SOLLOG? Is he a Wizard?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

John Patrick Ennis (born July 14, 1960), also known as Sollog, is an American numerologist, mystic, and self-proclaimed psychic. He is also a self-published author and a self-described artist, musician, poet, and filmmaker. Since March 3, 2005 Ennis has been residing in Broward County, Florida jail awaiting extradition to Philadelphia. History: In September 1995, Ennis was arrested by the United States Secret Service on suspicion of making threats against then President of the United States, Bill Clinton. It was discovered that he had two warrants outstanding against him, and he was committed for trial on the February 1988 vehicle offences. When the case came to court in May 1996, EnnisĀ“s defence invoked conspiracy theories involving the President, the Governor of Pennsylvania and the Mayor of Philadelphia. He dismissed his own defense attorney, calling him "part of the conspiracy", and represented himself from that point on. Judge Anthony DeFino described the case (which the press dubbed the "God Trial") as being "the most unusual case I have ever seen in my courtroom". Ennis was convicted on all four charges and imprisoned.

Hmm Hes still in Jail? Yeah i wouldn't pay to much attention to his predictions. he was off the bin before he even went in.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTimeMachine
I posted the most recent Sollog prophecy on here a few days ago with a link to his website. The prophecy was called "Xmas Prophecies of 2014". But the prophecy was deleted! Why was it deleted?

Sollog, in case you didn't know, warned of many major events including 911 in this post :
groups.google.com...

He also warned of another plane disappearing, which has become fulfilled as of today...

News Article

[SNIP]

Because of your post TheTimeMachine, I reviewed this site, and it seemed as a cash grab. After this plane disappearing, well, I certainly wonder as to exactly how he knows what he knows. I have a few thoughts bouncing around, but, who can truly say they know at the end of the day?

I want to thank you for sharing his site, video. If you ask me, there's no reason why it shouldn't be welcome here, unless it goes against a specific agenda? Or perhaps it was not posted in correct category??
edit on 28/12/2014 by Gemwolf because: Removed free advertising

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTimeMachine

I will also note, his latest prophecy is available on the same link you've shared in OP.

Again, thank you.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If you have a question about moderator actions - why not ask the actual moderator(s) that deleted the thread?

In most cases a thread is deleted because of T&C violations. In this case:

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

In other words the intention of ATS is not to generate traffic/income for other websites.

If you have any further questions, please contact the moderators.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join