It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Titans cartoon episode predicts December 26th 2004 Tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
it's been 10 years since December 26th 2004 Tsunami in Aceh happened, and I got a new conspiracy theory for you: it's found in one of my all-time favorite cartoon show: the Teen Titans, in the season 3, there's an episode about Brother Blood uses Sonic Cannon technology from Cyborg to destroys Jump City with Tsunami, and it's aired just before December 26th 2004 Tsunami takes place, and that is very similar to this: the tsunami that happens 10 years ago are artificially induced with HAARP technology

what do you think?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: masonicon

What do i think?

I think you need a link..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: masonicon
it's been 10 years since December 26th 2004 Tsunami in Aceh happened, and I got a new conspiracy theory for you: it's found in one of my all-time favorite cartoon show: the Teen Titans, in the season 3, there's an episode about Brother Blood uses Sonic Cannon technology from Cyborg to destroys Jump City with Tsunami, and it's aired just before December 26th 2004 Tsunami takes place, and that is very similar to this: the tsunami that happens 10 years ago are artificially induced with HAARP technology

what do you think?

Ok, i proper love Teen Titans Go! Possibly a lot, lot more than my 7 year old son.

But didn't the first series air for the first time in 2013?

Or is there a "Teen Titans" show and i'm confusing it with "Teen Titans Go!"?

EDIT: i see that they are indeed two different shows...... yeps, link needed!
edit on 27-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

2nd Edit: much of season three can be found online, so hopefully you can find and re-view the episode etc etc

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Once is happenstance
Twice is coincidence
Three times is enemy action.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
HA! It was predicted WAY before that...on Underdog.

"Weathering the Storm"...in 4 parts. Consider it an expose. And who can deny that Simon Bar Sinister IS Dick Cheney?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Hehe, there's a lot of jokes in Go! that you can't really appreciate without having seen the original. It's not the same level of comedy, more drama, but it's still quite good.

But if showing a tsunami predicts a tsunami then doesn't every piece of media with a tsunami predict it?
just my two cents lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

I think that me and the boy will have to look up the original now that i know about it, but "Go!" is still hilarious inspite of me never seeing the original

It's my favourite kids cartoon at the mo, it's even eclipsed The Regular Show and Adventure Time which are better than most adult viewing.

Edit: and a big yes re tsunamis. They are real after all - it's almost like some people think that no-one ever heard of them before 2004.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
2003-2006 Teen Titans TV show, not 2013-present Teen Titans Go

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

2003-2006 Teen Titans TV show, not 2013-present Teen Titans Go

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Star for thinking, I am one of the few who thinks it is a good thing to construct and see where it leads. Can't imagine why it bothers people so much it is never "ignorant" to think!

Like maybe Edge of Tomorrow revealing a large complex computer or manufactured brains conjoined to make a huge "brain", that in working in conjunction with nanobots placed in each person on earth will allow the total control of society once and for all!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Aye, i checked it up, editing my first reply before posting my second reply here.

Thing is, mention of a tsunami and it's destructive power is not a prediction, Tsunamis have devastated many coastlines throughout time and are ofc very well known - so unless the show had some very specific hints it's just someone using tsunamis to destroy stuff, as they have done since time immemorial.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Cartoon predicts Tsunami…

So did the elephants.

Next time you are on a jungle Island and you see a bunch of elephants heading for high ground, try and keep up.

Search results

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It's my favorite at the moment too, though I just really appreciate animation and most American animation is for kids.
"A lot" of jokes was definitely an overstatement, more like a handful. They use exact animation and dub over it sometimes too lol.

It seems kind of the same way with pandemics. We've had all of these huge disasters many times throughout history, but cultural memory isn't that long I guess.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So there have been over a hundred tsunamis recorded in Indonesia since 1600..

www.drs.dpri.kyoto-u.ac.jp...

Did Haarp cause all of them?

Lazy thread.

edit on 27/12/14 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join