It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened here.This was suppose to be good darts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It has been a long while since I last posted. I will be describing in perfect detail something that happened to a friend & myself just a couple nights ago. This will be my third attempt at posting this. I have been meaning to post this later on the night of the event. However when operating a first gen ipad as means to publish the story force closes were prevalent, so i put it off. That will cover for those people who ask " why didn't you post this right after this happened ".

Being home for the holidays my good friend contacted me early in the day Christmas eve. I invited him over and we caught up, discussed books and life in general. After a while I asked if he wanted to play a game of darts. He agreed and I set the board up. I started us on a game of 301 to warm up. After two games i then setup cricket, which was what we originally set out to play. After losing two games at cricket I set up the board to Ace. For those that don't know Ace - computer generates a number which will become your target.

We were 4 rounds in and now it's my throw. My target is 13, so I concentrated as great I could. First throw was a 6. Second throw another 6. My last throw was 6 again. As soon as that last dart hit the board the digital display showed a backwards "L" and "P" and changed to something else but I can't remember. It made the sound like the game was won but that would be impossible the game does not end on 4 rounds in.

I had an instant feel,of heaviness and dept placed upon me when I consciously recognized what happened. I was frozen in fear. That's what I felt and I don't know why but it came out of no where. My friend walked up to the board and confirmed that all three darts were literally one spot away from each other. The group was a perfect triangle. One dart on top, two on the bottom.

I yelled at him to rip those darts out of that board. It was a bad vibe all together. Totally killed the dart session we had going.

Has anyone else had an experience similar or dealing with strange numerology. You know the repeating numbers and patterns.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here is an example of what I may be talking about or experiencing. This information was posted from light workers.org not saying I believe or am trying to use this as means to justify what happened.

111 - Energy Flow: Any energy flow such as electricity,money,water, sexual energy, etc.

222 - New Cycle: The beginning of a new cycle, the nature of which depends on the next triple number you see.

333 - Decision: You have a decision to make. The decision will lead to either 666, which means you must repeat the lesson again in some other way, or it will lead to 999, which is completion and you have learned the lesson.

444 - The Mystery School: What is occurring in life is a lesson around learning about the Reality. This school is learning, such as reading books or studying a subject, but not actual doing.

555 - Unity Consciousness: This is the number when someone has attained Unity Consciousness. They have mastered all levels of the Mystery School. It is the highest number. It is the number of Christ.

666 - Earth Consciousness: This is the number of the Beast in the Bible, so it can represent pure evil, but it is also the number of mankind and life. Carbon is the basis of life, and carbon has six protons, six neutrons, and six electrons. Generally, when you see this number, it means to watch out for physical events that are presenting themselves at that moment, and you must be careful.

777 - The Mystery School: This is the part of the school where you are not just reading books about life, but are also practicing it.

888 - Completion of a particular lesson within the Mystery School.

999 - Completion of a particular cycle of events.

000 - Has no value.

'Long ago, the Angels taught me that when you see a triple number in the Reality, it has significance relative to what you are thinking or the environment around you. It has to do with music and the fact that all notes in an octave separate themselves by eleven cycles per second. Therefore, the separations of each note to each other are 11, 22, 33, 44, 55. 66, 77, 88, and 99 cycles per second, or multiples of these numbers, which presents a perfectly harmonic tuning or moment in time, since the entire Reality was created through the harmonics of music.

Therefore, when triple numbers or more appear, in any manner, it physically represents a mathematical moment in time that contains the harmonics of the value of that number. In human words, 444 would best be described as the Mystery School, which is where one learns about the Reality.'

here's another triple numerical meanings interpretation:

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, “The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them.” In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

In Light Times... A Metaphysical, Spiritual, Holistic Publication
Copyright © 1998,1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 - In Light Times - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
November, 1999 www.inlightimes.com
www.inlightimes.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Bump!

I would appreciate input from the outstanding ATS community. Share similar experiences or any information and sources that could better help me understand what happen in the incidence explained in my original post.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Bump

top topics

join