It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Book Authors, How do you get your book out there.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Thanks for that. I will check it out

P

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Writing a novel, keeping an eye on this thread! S&F for asking.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Bump

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

This comment

Yesterday I broke my daily sales record, again! In the grand scheme of things at Amazon I am still nowhere, but it sure is fun to watch. UK sales have now overtaken US sales by a substantial margin. I wish like hell I could figure out why. What is it that is different? As far as I know, the book has not been featured anywhere, or recommended by an editor anywhere...yet. So I just don't understand if this is word of mouth, or just luck, or what! Wish I knew, so I could try and do whatever is happening there, over here! And funny but not a single review yet on Amazon.uk, even with all those books sold. Perplexing

here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is such an annoying message that I almost want to tear up my books lol.

But how do you tear up 1s and 0s.

P

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I feel you, mate, I feel you.

I'm writing a sci-fi tetralogy. Do you know how many people write bloody sci-fi? I'll be lucky if fellow ATSers read it. This TA makes me pale with envy.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Any more suggestions? Anybody?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

A good part of TAs success was because he used his writing here on ATS as a launching point for his book. He had basically been writing the book in installments, right here on ATS...so that when he got to its completion and published he already had a following. Very smart.

What sort of suggestions are you looking for?

I think the most important factors are that you make sure to have a good editor, a professional cover and start building up your social media NOW. FB, Twitter, blog, website, amazon, goodread, etc.....

Perseverance is key.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join