It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GW's gift to Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"Travellers choose Canada to avoid US visa controls
Air Canada is seeing an upsurge in business as passengers opt to fly via Canada rather than brave the tighter visa and security regime facing transit passengers at US airports.

The company says a growing number of international passengers are choosing to travel via Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal rather than US cities."

Gift Link

See GW is thinking about our "friends" to the North. Now don't say he never gave you anything. Please post all appologies here.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I am sorry that GW is your president.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I also apologize that "W" is your president. And thank you for the business.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
valkeryie - Yeah thanks, we're not overly thrilled with having him either..... Unfortunately he is our President and there's nothing we can do about it, so i'll support him from a patriotic sense. I do want to go on the record as saying that I don't agree with him on many things.

valkeryie - BTW I love your avatar!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
valkeryie - Yeah thanks, we're not overly thrilled with having him either..... Unfortunately he is our President and there's nothing we can do about it, so i'll support him from a patriotic sense. I do want to go on the record as saying that I don't agree with him on many things.

valkeryie - BTW I love your avatar!

You don't agree with him, but you'll support him anyway?

Well, ok......

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You don't agree with him, but you'll support him anyway?

Yeah, I know it sounds like an oxymoron. While I don't agree with him on most things, I will support him because he is the President. It's kind of like sticking up for your best friend even when you know he/she is wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Yeah, I know it sounds like an oxymoron. While I don't agree with him on most things, I will support him because he is the President. It's kind of like sticking up for your best friend even when you know he/she is wrong.

It's kind of like buying a ticket for a haunted house. You know what's going to happen. You're going to be scared out of your mind. But, it's going to be a fun little ride.

top topics

join