It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity has ALL-CAPS Twitter meltdown after being named ‘worst’ Fox News host

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, Merry Christmas Hannity.

Fox News host Sean Hannity did not react well to a media poll naming him the “Worst Host” on Fox News, unleashing a series of tweets on Twitter attacking the website that conducted the poll, while draping his fury in purported concern for the two police officers killed in Brooklyn on Saturday.

Read More from Raw Story

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

At the end he sounds like infamous twitter poster "Drunk Hulk"

"CAPS EASIER READ."

Thanks for the free giggles, Hannity.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've never been a "fan" of Hannity - but like all other human beings, he is flawed and prone to fault.

Everyone has a temper-tantrum every now and then. Just because you are a celebrity or media avatar doesn't make you immune.

His digital outburst furthers my thoughts that he is slightly full of himself and has an elevated sense of self worth.

Hopefully he will learn from his bad-internet-manners and have a little more self control in the future.
edit on 23-12-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Like how he brings up the cops getting killed like that has anything to do with what he is mad about.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I agree with the poll, if Fox wants to make a move, I would love to see the Judge take Sean's slot and allow Hannity more free time to hone those martial arts skillz he brags about...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Like how he brings up the cops getting killed like that has anything to do with what he is mad about.

That's because he got called on his bull and is trying to make a mad grab at anything that could justify his outbursts.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Looks like he got "Left" out in the cold

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Worse than O'Reilly?

The voters have themselves to blame.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like he got "Left" out in the cold

Haha i see what you did there

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Actually, I would agree that hannity is worse then bill.

Hannity makes bill look rather moderate at times IMO

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
LOL Yes, he's probably the worst. All he does is whine and cry about everything. Not very manly. O'Reilly is just so smug though....

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Goes to show what these megalomaniacs are really like just under that smooth surface.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think this is a false flag orchestrated to distract us from the larger issues. I'm going to be googling stuff and watching videos on YouTube to figure out what it is.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Not sure how calling out a talking head as not being liked is a false flag

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

We all know everything in the media is a false flag for the foolish Sheeple to eat from the mouth of the government like a mother bird feed her baby birds chewed up worms through the mouth. Yes I think that is a perfect simile for this situation.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I agree with the poll, if Fox wants to make a move, I would love to see the Judge take Sean's slot and allow Hannity more free time to hone those martial arts skillz he brags about...

He already had his own show and it was a damn good one - Ironically the Judge was the victim of "getting too close to the truth and in so doing irritating the hell out of the powers that be at FOX, such as Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch."

But more importantly the viewing public should be made aware of the SAUDI CONNECTION at FOXNEWSCORP. Be it known that the parent company of Fox News shares a financial backer with a Saudi imam who is at the center many of the bizarre happenings such as the firing of Judge Napolitano. The second-largest holder of voting stock in News Corp. is Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, a nephew of the Saudi king. And through his so-called philanthropies, Waleed has given generously to initiatives pursued by the imam, Feisal Abdul Rauf who is the onw who tried to build a mosque at Ground Zero.

[align=center]
[/align]

Rupert Murdoch, controlling owner of News Corp., with Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal at the Abu Dhabi Media Summit in March. Waleed holds 7 percent of the voting stock of the media company.

edit on 23-12-2014 by BushMaster16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Listen haters, Hannity is one of the most endeared, honest, non-partisan newsmen to ever grace our television sets and I will not sit idly by while you mock his integrity with these sorts of inflammatory posts and innuendos about a man who has accomplished more than just about any other journala....

Oh, wait, I'm thinking of Edward R Murrow.

Never mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: Sremmos80

We all know everything in the media is a false flag for the foolish Sheeple to eat from the mouth of the government like a mother bird feed her baby birds chewed up worms through the mouth. Yes I think that is a perfect simile for this situation.

I think your calling this a false flag is a false flag.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Not really a "meltdown" ... that's the sort of hyperbole that some hack journalist might use... someone like that idiot, Hannity.

I miss cogent, insightful journalism that deals in fact rather than partisan vitriol... and it's getting darned difficult to find, though the major newspapers still manage... with their dying gasps.

But none at all is to be found at FOX... Murdoch presides over a series of cesspools.

And that's NOT hyperbole...

edit on 12/23/2014 by Baddogma because: Meh... whatever

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BushMaster16

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

He already had his own show and it was a damn good one - Ironically the Judge was the victim of "getting too close to the truth and in so doing irritating the hell out of the powers that be at FOX, such as Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch."

But more importantly the viewing public should be made aware of the SAUDI CONNECTION at FOXNEWSCORP. Be it known that the parent company of Fox News shares a financial backer with a Saudi imam who is at the center many of the bizarre happenings such as the firing of Judge Napolitano. The second-largest holder of voting stock in News Corp. is Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, a nephew of the Saudi king. And through his so-called philanthropies, Waleed has given generously to initiatives pursued by the imam, Feisal Abdul Rauf who is the onw who tried to build a mosque at Ground Zero.

[align=center]
[/align]

Rupert Murdoch, controlling owner of News Corp., with Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal at the Abu Dhabi Media Summit in March. Waleed holds 7 percent of the voting stock of the media company.

Hannity is pretty bad. And the Judge is better than most over at Fox.

My greatest moment in grad school was when Roger Ailes was a panelist in one of my seminars and I went off on him for Fox News manipulation of the news, violation of journalistic principles, and falsely characterizing the threat of Iraq and reasons for going to war there. He sat there glaring at me the rest of the time but didn't have an adequate response.

top topics

join