It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis: Merry Christmas, you power-hungry hypocrites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Reminds me of Jesus going into the Temple and overturning the tables of the money changers. Right out of scripture. Good for him!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Reminds me of Jesus going into the Temple and overturning the tables of the money changers. Right out of scripture. Good for him!

Indeed, but rocking the boat like that had fatal consequences.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Indeed, but rocking the boat like that had fatal consequences.

Anyone who screws with the money changers winds up dead- although if the pope would tell his blind followers what the deal is with the fed, there'd be way too many ruffled feathers out there.

Unfortunately I don't see him rocking the boat that hard- as a few have stated, it's probably all a marketing ploy put in place by the people pulling the strings- possibly just to hide something even more sinister.

Watch it all just be a hilarious joke where the people running the church and the people running every central bank in the world are actually the same people, and they're getting ready to pull the world domination card.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Unfortunately I don't see him rocking the boat that hard- as a few have stated, it's probably all a marketing ploy put in place by the people pulling the strings- possibly just to hide something even more sinister.

Watch it all just be a hilarious joke where the people running the church and the people running every central bank in the world are actually the same people, and they're getting ready to pull the world domination card.

There is a lot more truth to what you said than you may realize.

They are higher up the power pyramid than most people imagine...

originally posted by: iezuit
I suggest the Vatican are far more powerful than you realize and they are far higher the power structure than you imagine. The Popes SMOM have enormous influence in world affairs and they have permanent UN observer status

Throughout history cults and religions have used the name of Jesus and scripture as a hook and bait for false credibility.

In order to be effective, any disinformation operation must contain some elements of truth.

People so easily forget the reason why the Jesuits have been expelled from virtually every country on the planet.

"Yes, the man known as the Black Pope controls all major decisions made by the Pope and he in turn controls the Illuminati," said Bishop Bouffard last week on Greg Szymanski's radio show..."

"I know this to be true since I worked for years in the Vatican and traveled with Pope John Paul II. The Pope takes his marching orders from the Black Pope as the Jesuits also are the leaders of the New World Order, with the task of infiltrating other religions and governments of the world in order to bring about a one world fascist government and a one world religion based on Satanism and Lucifer. ~ Bishop Bouffard

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Phazon
Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit. The Illuminati was created as merely a puppet organisation for the Jesuits. The Black Pope, The Superior General of the Jesuits controls EVERYTHING. You think people like David Rockefeller are at the top?? David Rockefeller is a Knight of Malta and a subordinate to Cardinal Edward Egan (the Jesuits man in charge of the Americas) and so are many of the others that are claimed to be at the top.

Remember, the most effective lie is the half-truth, because in part it can be defended with incontestable logic. It was prolific occult author and demonic 33rd degree Freemason Manly P. Hall who said that. He is absolutely correct! Satan knows that the most effective deception is one in which there is truth combined with a lie, so that the truth masquerades the lie.

Satan's Greatest Weapon

Church of Jesu. ( aka Society of Jesus) Also headquarters of the Knights of Malta. Founded in 1534 by Ignatius Loyola to combat the reformation and propagate the faith. (Reformation being salvation thru grace instead of the Catholic Church.) The Jesuit General, and the other high Jesuit Generals, they are sorcerers. They are Luciferians, and they worship what they would call Lucifer. They do not believe in Satan. They believe in Lucifer. Their ultimate goal is the rule of the world, with the Pope of their making, from Solomon’s rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. That’s their ultimate goal. Anti Christ. The Black Pope

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Thus, the name of this group, the Alumbrados, which in Spanish means, "Enlightened." In Italian this translates as "Illuminato," or plural "Illuminati," which tells us exactly the nature of this group and the "light" it sought. It is the brilliant light of the Light Bringer himself, it is a gift of the fallen angel that was cast down from Heaven and it is the brilliant light of Lucifer.

www.overlordsofchaos.com...

edit on 23-12-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join