It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal Found in Field Miles from Coast

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Almost like , second evolution..

edit on 0b13America/ChicagoMon, 22 Dec 2014 19:19:13 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 22 Dec 2014 19:19:13 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
gonna have to think about this.
have not been able to come up with a solid reason why someone would put the effort into moving a seal 17 miles from the coast.

A prank?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FawnyKate

Oi! You've gotta be a Manc with those comments! It's the biggest news they've had there since some bloke got run over by Stephenson's Rocket. Or since they got electricity...

edit on 12.23.2014 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There have been lots of stories regarding out of place animals around the world. So something like this isn't that shocking to me. Its very interesting though. I seriously doubt anyone placed that Seal where it is. I also have a hard time seeing how it got there on its own.

I wonder if its someones pet nearby maybe that got loose? But then again, someone would be claiming it by now.

That is always my best explanation on out of place animals (someones pet that got loose) but that's not always the logical answer either. Sometimes the situation has supernatural undertones to it...almost as if the critter fell from the sky (which you read a lot about in Charles Fort books and Loren Coleman often mentions it too)

I'd be interested in knowing what that surrounding environment looks like. What direction did the Seal come from? Was there evidence of tracks nearby? Human tracks? Predator tracks? The answer is somewhere in that area.
edit on 23-12-2014 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Now that is strange, it most likely did not hobble from the sea some 17miles away to a suburban area. It could be somebody pet that they got when the seal was smaller but now who knows they let it loose, it happens all the time with pet python snakes, once they reach a size they let it out into the wild, and well now we got the whole snake crisis in some states. Or maybe a river or canal like somebody said, but the seal would have to be pretty disoriented and out of its mind to go up by itself a river.

But hey its anybody's guess now I suppose. Maybe the UFO theory holds some water. But I doubt even the grays would be that sloppy, also you would probably find it with a few missing body parts as well. It could also be a joke that turned bad for somebody so they let it go free in the wild. However the canal seems the most likely thing based on the few bits of information in the article.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
What the hell. Well according to that vid stamp and the story in it. They found it on Dec 22, but a few days ago. Could be there internal bio trackers are haywireing, they mostly group and travel by the gravitational pull or the earths magnetic field, birds as well, even insects. And every new year you seem to hear strange stories of mass die off fish or birds, or just bizarre things like animals not being found were there not supposed to be. Kind of like that seal and the one in the OP.

Last year there were a few threads about strange die offs of fish and birds after the new year some litteraly weeks others months after. And the year before that, and the year before that as well ect. And well, lets see if the trend keeps up, because we have yet to hit the new year as of yet even.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join