It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When logging in the background is white again, wasn't it changed to grey/black?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I had to do a log in and saw that the background (is this called the default background?) is white, and the site is seen as white if someone isn't logged in. Wasn't that changed to the grey/black background awhile back? I did an informal survey of what users here prefer, and the dark background won overwhelmingly, and I thought the general-public background was changed after that. Since the survey showed such a strong preference, I'd assume that general-public readers would prefer seeing the dark background as well, so if it wasn't changed (or now changed back) can a rethink take place? Thanks.

A link to the informal poll thread, the results were very one-sided in favor of most people here using and preferring a dark background: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-12-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just press the black/white circle top right.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

Top left for me

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The default (which I too thought I remembered us deciding on) was dark. That and my selected preference (also dark) was reset to white for me too the last time I logged in.

edit on 12/21/2014 by ~Lucidity because: forgot to say reset to white...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I had that problem a few days ago, one time. It went back to dark mode for me and stayed. I just logged out to confirm.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Top left for me

He must've meant the other right.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Thanks, but this isn't about a problem. It concerns general-public readers who are not members who come to read the site or lurk. I would think the dark background would be more appealing to them, as it is to logged-in members.

new topics

top topics

join