It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else upset about what netflix is doing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist

Haha...it was probably that hide-my-ass VPN service showing your IP in China like mine sometimes did.

I like Amazon Prime best. Netflix is okay. Hulu is the worst.
I agree. I'm still in my Amazon prime free trial and I love it! They have all episodes of stargate SG-1 and Atlantis on prime. Netflix got rid of both those great shows (same on them) I haven't tried Hulu much but I've heard mixed things about them. I'll miss what's on Netflix but if I want it badly enough I could just buy it to keep on Amazon video.

Amazon prime has allot of good childhood shows I grew up on like hey Arnold and rocket power. I like to turn back the clock and watch a few episodes of those good old shows.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This has me thinking, shouldn't the hacker group lizard squad go after the real selfish incompetents here AKA the streaming services? (at least the bad ones) They seem to be just as or more selfish than the online gaming industry leaders. Based on what I recently read about lizard squad they seem to attack those who are not focusing on quality of security and service. If there ever was a sign of a lack of quality service Netflix should be high on their list. Netflix would rather waste money on themselves or on Netflix originals instead of more actual content. If you ask me Netflix has wasted to much money on Netflix originals. ether that or they would rather save all that's left over for themselves instead of member satisfaction. By the way I payed for my first official year of amazon prime so there's no going back now

edit on 28-12-2014 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
So I found out why netflix seems to have sutch a lack of content and quality on their streaming site. It looks like netflix is giving employees unlimited payed vacation! Another huge waste of money that should be spent on getting more content on stream. It also looks like more key employees will be out off office instead of working.

Netflix seems to care more about employee satasfaction more so than member satasfaction. I am seiriously thinking of canceling my netflix membership for prime because they at least focus more on member satisfaction & content than netflix does.

Sure Amazon also spends a fair ammount on origonal content but they can afford to improve things more than Netflix can. And if I realy want something I've seen a bunch of times on Netflix I can just buy it to keep on Amazon and that way they can never get rid of something I'm watching without my consent.

edit on 2-1-2015 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: paranormal78

Are there any companies who have taken notice of this, and are trying to sneak into netflixes old place? that is massive database of streaming content, minus originals?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I do not stream entertainment. Sometimes I go down to the trout stream to be entertained though. I check out DVD's for free at the local library when I want to watch a good movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join