It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo acting up for anyone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
For the last few days, I have been having problems with Yahoo main page coming up as a index type of appearance. I can go into the mail but it just freezes up after that. Though I rarely ever use it, I thought Id go to gmail, but that page came up looking like a index as well.

Most other things seem pretty normal like here for example. Ive done all the things like restarting, cleaning, restoring, unplugging, full scans, etc..Anyone else having this issue lately?

eta: I forgot to add, it does work when on my ipad
edit on 12/16/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You may need to update your Java or Silverlight or what ever Google is using for graphics at the moment, although this may be because of a software update. I get the same thing sometimes.
edit on 16-12-2014 by NightFlight because: just plain crazy, however

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have been having issues with this at my work, and home computers. Yahoo has seemingly taken over my computer. I even use chrome at work and it searches everything through yahoo...I went through my settings and changed back to google for homepage and for searches but it is still using yahoo for some odd reason. Only to find out that at home it does the same thing with firefox....Weird..
No one else is having this issue?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
there are a large number of ddos attacks going on hitting routers across the world.

it may not be a site thats a target but one that shares a network with ones that are.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

Yes these seems to be pretty much my problem. If I do a search for anything the search pages come up indexed as well and none of the links I will click will work.

Why would my PC suffer from this, but not my ipad? Just curious. It does come back eventually so I dont really want to be making a lot of changes, but boy my pc is sure real clean now even though I do stay on top of that pretty much.

Probably is suffering from the attacks I guess.

top topics

join