It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debunking of the 2007 Haiti ufo, DEBUNKED!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Conversely, debunkers will manufacture hoax videos containing shapes of actual alien spacecraft hoping that people will assume they're ALL fakes. Chicken vs egg argument, but it DOES work both ways.

It does.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: smurfy
Nah, the second one is of two lit objects as well, it doesn't make them the same objects as the first though, which is CGI I'm near sure, wasn't some of the stuff in that done using stock 8vue animation, or whatever version it was.

It was version 6, I think.

Yes I was just looking at some examples
this one is Vue8.. go to 41 seconds, the palms are looking even better!

The guilty boyo,

"It took Barzolff a total of 17 hours to make both the Haiti and Dominican Republic videos. He did it all by himself using a MacBook Pro and a suite of commercially available 3-D animation programs, including Vue 6. The videos are 100% computer-generated. …

To prove that he was truly behind the videos, Barzolff agreed to provide the L.A. Times with a new spacecraft video. Called “Proof,” the video depicts a small version of one of the spacecraft floating above a Paris street. "

In the link he shows how it was done, or rather how to use the programmes.

forgetomori.com...
edit on 13-12-2014 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenday1978

originally posted by: skunkape23

The first time I've seen this craft was on the Dan Akyroyd videos from the early 1990's. No CGI back then. It was a NASA video.

CGI is older than that, and the person that created the CGI craft could have seen the same video you saw, many of the hoaxes use known shapes to make it easier to pass as true, as most of the people that see a recognisable shape ignore the rest of the video and point it as an evidence of the truthfulness of the first appearance of that shape.

But the design of this craft is too intricate.

That is what makes it interesting to me. If it is a hoax, what is the motivation?
I really wish I had the resources to get to the bottom.
Never underestimate a nerd with hands on technology.
They can fool the best of us.

You're absolutely right. But these videos surfaced at totally different points in time. I believe it is unlikely that one individual would perpetrate this hoax over the course of 25 years.

edit on 13-12-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: greenday1978

Those are clearly balloons tied together, tumbling in the wind.

Real spacecraft, or any other type of intra-atmospheric craft for that matter, should never spin or tumble through the air. Even taking G-forces out of the equation, how are visitors supposed to see what's going on down here if their craft is spinning rapidly, or tumbling through the air?

99.9999999% of the time, anything that is tumbling through the air like is portrayed in the video, will almost always be balloons.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Nah, the second one is of two lit objects as well, it doesn't make them the same objects as the first though, which is CGI I'm near sure, wasn't some of the stuff in that done using stock 8vue animation, or whatever version it was.

It was version 6, I think.

Yes I was just looking at some examples
this one is Vue8.. go to 41 seconds, the palms are looking even better!

The guilty boyo,

"It took Barzolff a total of 17 hours to make both the Haiti and Dominican Republic videos. He did it all by himself using a MacBook Pro and a suite of commercially available 3-D animation programs, including Vue 6. The videos are 100% computer-generated. …

To prove that he was truly behind the videos, Barzolff agreed to provide the L.A. Times with a new spacecraft video. Called “Proof,” the video depicts a small version of one of the spacecraft floating above a Paris street. "

In the link he shows how it was done, or rather how to use the programmes.

forgetomori.com...

Here's the 'Haitian palm trees' with a cheeky flying logo. Again this is Vue6, and again everything you see is animation, the palm trees are stock, in the Haitian UFO scene the hoaxer left some trees in the same orientation and look too similar, they could have been used with different perspectives.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
a reply to: greenday1978

Those are clearly balloons tied together, tumbling in the wind.

Real spacecraft, or any other type of intra-atmospheric craft for that matter, should never spin or tumble through the air. Even taking G-forces out of the equation, how are visitors supposed to see what's going on down here if their craft is spinning rapidly, or tumbling through the air?

99.9999999% of the time, anything that is tumbling through the air like is portrayed in the video, will almost always be balloons.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

this topic was brought up just the other day too, same questions... I cant find that thread though.. but I posted this same video in it also

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The first time I've seen this craft was on the Dan Akyroyd videos from the early 1990's. No CGI back then. It was a NASA video.

This CGI was in a film that was released in 1989.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Anyone with a brain cell knew that was fake at first glance, there was never really any question as to the validity of this video, everyone knew that was fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Vue is the culprit here.
Terragen gives more realistic landscapes by the way.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
You could have a living breathing alien and the craft that got them here as evidence and it would get "debunked"!

When has that ever happened?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

We've all seen the 2007 Haiti ufo video. Apparently it has been laid to rest by people in the ufo community.

And the guy who created it.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: center
Anyone with a brain cell knew that was fake at first glance, there was never really any question as to the validity of this video, everyone knew that was fake.

I don't believe that. I have evidence to the contrary. It would make sense for a wide spread group of individuals to debunk such a prominent video so flagrantly. If it were proven to be authentic then it would be a threat to the powers that be. I come to this site to speculate theories. If it were possible to prove these things then we would be living in a world of fact, and not speculation. That is the reason that I come to this site.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I don't believe that. I have evidence to the contrary. It would make sense for a wide spread group of individuals to debunk such a prominent video so flagrantly.

Even with the palm trees looking all the same?

If it were proven to be authentic then it would be a threat to the powers that be.

If.

I come to this site to speculate theories. If it were possible to prove these things then we would be living in a world of fact, and not speculation. That is the reason that I come to this site.

Speculation is good, ignoring explanations is not.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This was debunked in 2007. Way to necro this thread tho!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: center

I don't believe that. I have evidence to the contrary. It would make sense for a wide spread group of individuals to debunk such a prominent video so flagrantly. If it were proven to be authentic then it would be a threat to the powers that be.

Sooo... failure to debunk is proof of authenticity while fully debunking is also proof of authenticity?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join